FLM films - My Webpage

2000-06-17 00:00:00 - Save LFN Site - (seeker_of_knowledge@my-deja.com)

The Save LFN campaign has a new message board! Things are up and running smoothly. We're excited about our new home. We're having fun. We're working hard to save our favorite show. So come over and check out what we are doing. Everyone who wants to stay updated or involved in the Save LFN campaign is always welcome. You can get to it by clicking here: http://pub14.ezboard.com/bsavelfn69411 . Hope to see you there. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-06-26 00:00:00 - Re: Save LFN Site - (Ann Meffert <lameffert@worldnet.att.net>)

Wish you had put spoiler space in. I didn't know anything about Birkoff being killed and now, unfortunately, I do. seeker_of_knowledge@my-deja.com wrote: > > The Save LFN campaign has a new message board! Things are up and > running smoothly. We're excited about our new home. We're having fun. > We're working hard to save our favorite show. > > So come over and check out what we are doing. Everyone who wants to > stay updated or involved in the Save LFN campaign is always welcome. > You can get to it by clicking here: > http://pub14.ezboard.com/bsavelfn69411 . > > Hope to see you there. > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > Before you buy.

2000-06-26 00:00:00 - Re: Save LFN Site (spoiler for AFRT) - (hunseyboo@aol.com)

I wished you had too, But now we all know. I am putting in the spoiler now & adding it to the subject line HB S P O I L E R >Wish you had put spoiler space in. I didn't know anything about Birkoff >being killed and now, unfortunately, I do.

2000-06-26 00:00:00 - Re: Save LFN Site - (DONShaza <shaza@my-deja.com>)

You must have been referring to my post. I'm sorry. I thought it's enough to write the word, "spoilers" in the subject line (it normally is). Again, I'm sorry. Shaza "Walter, sometimes I don't know if you are incredibly wise or just really full of crap!" - Nikita, First Mission Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com

2000-06-26 00:00:00 - Re: Save LFN Site (spoiler for AFRT) - (DONShaza <shaza@my-deja.com>)

And the spread of spoiler destruction widens. Sigh! I knew nothing good will come out from S P O I L E R getting Birkoff killed :P Shaza (spiralling down) "Walter, sometimes I don't know if you are incredibly wise or just really full of crap!" - Nikita, First Mission Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com

2000-06-26 00:00:00 - Re: Save LFN Site - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

And I wish you had done something, too. I didn't know anything about that until I read this message. Follow your own advice! Colin "Ann Meffert" <lameffert@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:3956F656.59964C8@worldnet.att.net... > Wish you had put spoiler space in. I didn't know anything about Birkoff > being killed and now, unfortunately, I do. > > seeker_of_knowledge@my-deja.com wrote: > > > > The Save LFN campaign has a new message board! Things are up and > > running smoothly. We're excited about our new home. We're having fun. > > We're working hard to save our favorite show. > > > > So come over and check out what we are doing. Everyone who wants to > > stay updated or involved in the Save LFN campaign is always welcome. > > You can get to it by clicking here: > > http://pub14.ezboard.com/bsavelfn69411 . > > > > Hope to see you there. > > > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > > Before you buy.

2000-06-26 00:00:00 - Re: Save LFN Site - (captanne@aol.com)

Spoilers >Wish you had put spoiler space in. I didn't know anything about Birkoff >being killed and now, unfortunately, I do. > Of course, the irony of your post is you didn't put in spoiler spaces, either, missy. Anne (Shaza, I've never forgotten spoiler spaces. Nope, not me. heheh Just ask my dear HB. It took me *weeks* to get out of the Abeyance Pool that time.)

"CAPTANNE" <captanne@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000626105530.29970.00004420@ng-fu1.aol.com... > >Follow your own advice! > > > >Colin > > My point exactly, but I included the spoiling line in my post. > > Anne > Yep. But only HB added it to the Subject header, which to me is even more important. Colin

2000-06-27 00:00:00 - Re: Save LFN Site - (DONShaza <shaza@my-deja.com>)

captanne@aol.com (CAPTANNE) wrote:> >I've always felt that "spoiler" in the subject line was sufficient, actually. >Spoiler spaces are nice.....but if "spoiler" is in the subject line folks >should know not to open it up at all. > What I thought. Shaza (a visual freak. spoiler spaces disrupt my karma, my fengshui :D) "Walter, sometimes I don't know if you are incredibly wise or just really full of crap!" - Nikita, First Mission Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com

2000-06-27 00:00:00 - Re: Save LFN Site - (Jules <julian-ross@sff.net>)

> I've always felt that "spoiler" in the subject line was sufficient, actually. > Spoiler spaces are nice.....but if "spoiler" is in the subject line folks > should know not to open it up at all. Ordinarily, that works for me. However, when the title of the spoiled episode is referred to by its initials only not everyone can easily know which episode it is. I opened the messages because I'd seen this weeks episode and didn't know the note referred to an episode that hadn't yet aired on USA. Putting in spoiler space is not so hard to do that it shouldn't have been done out of courtesy. -- Jules beannachd leibh <http://www.dm.net/~julianne-lee> <http://adult.dencity.com/qIra> <http://www.sff.net/people/julian-ross> <http://members.xoom.com/suricata/denial.htm>

2000-06-30 00:00:00 - Re: Save LFN Site - (Ann Meffert <lameffert@worldnet.att.net>)

Spoiler space for all who need it... I suggest you address me with respect as you dress me down, madame, for failing to put spoiler space in a light, verbal tap on the wrist regarding the announcement that a major character is no longer with us. "Missy" is hardly appropriate, Captanne. CAPTANNE wrote: > > Spoilers > > >Wish you had put spoiler space in. I didn't know anything about Birkoff > >being killed and now, unfortunately, I do. > > > > Of course, the irony of your post is you didn't put in spoiler spaces, either, > missy. > > Anne > (Shaza, I've never forgotten spoiler spaces. Nope, not me. heheh Just ask my > dear HB. It took me *weeks* to get out of the Abeyance Pool that time.)