FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Opening Night Jitters (yes, spoilers)... - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

Wickddoll wrote in message <01be42de$8c812780$3fcbc1d0@lark>... >Overall, a heartbreaking, but good ep. > > But the >most important question is, will Roy Dupuis receive any acting awards for >his performance in this arc? He should. > I agree. Indeed. Suzita

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Opening Night Jitters (yes, spoilers)... - (Seabush <seabush@yahoo.com>)

>Wickddoll wrote in message <01be42de$8c812780$3fcbc1d0@lark>... Glorious to watch, though hard to endure. >Poor Michael (Yes, I said it, Seabush). Hey..I emphasized with his situation. It's interesting the depths to which they are taking this particular character. -- Seabush

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Opening Night Jitters (yes, spoilers)... - (Wickddoll <Wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

Overall, a heartbreaking, but good ep. Great trick, that hologram/dream thing. Very inventive. Schtoppel shows up! He's a slimy bit of comic relief, but harmless overall. Maddy & Ops were back to their evil best. Glorious to watch, though hard to endure. Poor Michael (Yes, I sad it, Seabush). Didn't you just totally dig the equanimity that Nikita showed in this whole mess? She's really impressing me this season. Well, the part of this I knew I'd hate was just as hideous as I expected. Poor Elena & Adam. I suppose, as K3 has told me in IRC, the kid was necessary for Michael's emotional turmoil, but I tell you, as a mother, every time I saw that poor (amazingly cute) little boy, my heart absolutely broke. I didn't cry (the only fiction able to do that is the movie "Imitation of Life"), but it was very hard to tolerate This ep leaves a lot of unanswered questions, such as will Michael seek out his son? Will he get revenge on Ops & Maddy? Will he be at least as animated a character as he was in Season 1? (that would be good) But the most important question is, will Roy Dupuis receive any acting awards for his performance in this arc? He should. :-D Natalie, looking forward to the Mikey angst in ep 4 -- La Funne Nikita at: http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Opening Night Jitters (yes, spoilers)... - (maryas@aol.com)

Wickddoll wrote : >>Glorious to watch, though hard to endure.<< Natalie, thank you for summing up so eloquently and succinctly how I, too, felt about this episode. I liked it; thought it was well written, shot, directed and especially acted......but it just made me so very sad. >> But the most important question is, will Roy Dupuis receive any acting awards for his performance in this arc? He should.<< Amen to this Natalie. He was really tremendous. mary anne