FLM films - My Webpage

2000-08-28 00:00:00 - Episode for Aug 13 - (Leanne <lsb9s@virginia.edu>)

Can someone tell me the name of the episode that aired on August 13? I accidentally erased it and would like to re-tape it when it airs as a re-run. Thanks. Leanne

2000-08-28 00:00:00 - Re: Episode for Aug 13 - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Leanne" <lsb9s@virginia.edu> wrote in message news:39AA6D22.9776C742@virginia.edu... > Can someone tell me the name of the episode that aired on August 13? I > accidentally erased it and would like to re-tape it when it airs as a > re-run. Thanks. Tine Out Of Mind. Colin

2000-08-28 00:00:00 - Re: Episode for Aug 13 - (mark5291961@aol.com)

I think that episode was "Time Out Of Mind". It's the one where Nikita goes into the mental hospital to track down a guy named French. If I'm wrong, i'm sure someone on the newsgroup will correct me. Subject: Episode for Aug 13 From: Leanne lsb9s@virginia.edu Date: 08/28/2000 9:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id: <39AA6D22.9776C742@virginia.edu> Can someone tell me the name of the episode that aired on August 13? I accidentally erased it and would like to re-tape it when it airs as a re-run. Thanks. Leanne