FLM films - My Webpage

1998-02-21 00:00:00 - flash fire - (mac <dkmac@concentric.net>)

as i AGAwrite i am watching roy dupuis scharpening aknife and running it over his tongue ina movie i think is :flash fire" and it is a sci fi thing. anyone know if it is michael of lfn? reading the sunday tribune of 2/22 PARADE MAGAZINE and there is this in personality parade: what designers the stars wear? peta: ferre valentino and balenciaga MD: prada or gaultier to show off his physique so there now you know, donald

1998-02-22 00:00:00 - Re: flash fire - (Barbara Andrews <baandr1@worldnet.att.net>)

Mostly definitely our spyboy, Michael. Name of the movie is Screamers. mac wrote in message <34EFBA76.AB64AD5C@concentric.net>... >as i AGAwrite i am watching roy dupuis scharpening aknife and >running it over his tongue ina movie i think is :flash fire" and it >is a sci fi thing. > >anyone know if it is michael of lfn? > >reading the sunday tribune of 2/22 PARADE MAGAZINE and there is this >in personality parade: what designers the stars wear? > >peta: ferre valentino and balenciaga > >MD: prada or gaultier to show off his physique > >so there now you know, donald

1998-02-22 00:00:00 - Re: flash fire - (Karen Malloy <KarenMalloy@worldnet.att.net>)

I love when he does that with his tongue!!! :-)~~~~~ (~drool~) *Glitter* Barbara Andrews wrote in message <6cphbg$o8v@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>... >Mostly definitely our spyboy, Michael. Name of the movie is Screamers. > > >mac wrote in message <34EFBA76.AB64AD5C@concentric.net>... >>as i AGAwrite i am watching roy dupuis scharpening aknife and >>running it over his tongue ina movie i think is :flash fire" and it >>is a sci fi thing. >> >>anyone know if it is michael of lfn? >> >>reading the sunday tribune of 2/22 PARADE MAGAZINE and there is this >>in personality parade: what designers the stars wear? >> >>peta: ferre valentino and balenciaga >> >>MD: prada or gaultier to show off his physique >> >>so there now you know, donald > >

1998-02-26 00:00:00 - Newbie - (rhillrps@aol.com)

Hi, I was thrilled to find AOL FINALLY carries this newsgroup; I am a big fan of LFN and have two questions which I am sure have been covered ad nausem in the past, so please be patient!!! 1. Where exactly does the show take place? In Europe, somewhere, I am guessing, since in WAR they moved Section One to Frankfurt, but I didn't know where exactly Section One is. Maybe no one knows. 2. Who does the music for the show? It is FABULOUS!!! Read that the soundtrack will be coming out soon, but wondered who the artists were they used. Can't wait to see the new episode March 1st. Looks great!! Rhonda

1998-02-26 00:00:00 - Re: Newbie - (AJ <AJBryan@sprintmail.com>)

...some of the music they play are local Toronto bands, but not all ...check out these links to LFN music: Cusmus' LFN Music http:members.aol.com/Cusmus/index.html Sounds of LFN www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2055 ...as to the Europe question ... it probably the intent ... in the episode where Nikita pretends to be a long lost daughter the plates attached on the vehicle are definately European (but not the UK - right hand drive cars), but definately put on a North American driven car since the licence plate attachment area is short and fat not long and skinny. I think it was a Peuguot, perhaps it was to be in France! (However I recognize far too many Toronto scenes!) Hope this helps ... I wonder if anyone else noticed any more tell tale signs :-) AJ

1998-02-26 00:00:00 - Re: Newbie - (jencchs@aol.com)

1998-03-10 00:00:00 - Re: Newbie - (clbcrb@aol.com)

There is a really wonderful page "The Music of La Femme Nikita" you can get to by searching La Femme Nikita at www.yahoo.com. There is probably easier ways to find it but I am new on the internet and thats how I got there. There is a page for season 1 and another for this season 2 with listings of the music, the artists, labels, sample phrases, lyrics, the works. Very cool.