FLM films - My Webpage

2000-08-23 00:00:00 - Chris Hadnagy's IQ results compred to Mark's - (mark5291961@aol.com)

This message is for Chris. Here are my IQ results as given by the same test that you took. The entire response from the IQ web site is at the bottom of this e-mail. What you failed to tell the rest of the newsgroup is that the 39 questions are all True/False. Not much brain power needed there!!!!! But I finished my 39 questions in 11 minutes out of a possible 13 minutes. So I'm still smarter than your paltry 136 score. You may be highly gifted according to the chart, but I'm the GENIUS. As for you being better looking than I, don't bet on it. Beauty fades after time, but smart people will always be smart. And as for you being a better fighter than I, anytime you want to try and prove it, you let me know. Subj: Your IQ Test Results Date: 08/23/2000 12:15:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time From: edg@iqtest.com (Edg Duveyoung) Reply-to: edg@iqtest.com To: mark5291961@aol.com Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test. Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 143 If you wish to purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile, you can do so by going to this address: http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/options/000823/9670472797285 You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to bookmark this page's location. Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a remarkable feat for a 13 minute test. Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and that can indicate directions for you to take. Average: 85 - 115 Above average: 115 - 125 Gifted Borderline Genius: 125 - 135 Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 135 - 145 Genius: 145 - 165 High genius: 166 - 180 Highest genius: 181 - 200 Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200 Also, we hope that you noticed that we offer a great program for consciousness exploration on the Web site. See our FREE samples of it below. The Complete Consciousness Exploration Program--a set of 180 consciousness exercises is an emotionally powerful, consciousness exploration program that gives you amazing methods to explore, expand, and excite your awareness and maximize your use of your fullest intelligence. You can sample these potent new techniques, for free, right now! Try our three free consciousness exercises on our Web site. You'll be surprised at how immediately effective they are. It takes but a few moments to read an exercise, do the mental techniques, and then judge your results immediately. You'll be amazed at the clarity they IMMEDIATELY bring to your deepest inner dynamics, and you'll actually FEEL the improvements almost instantly. These exercises will involve you emotionally, physically, morally, and spiritually. They are absolutely unique. And THEY'RE FUN! Three Free Exercises: "What Have I Chosen?" In this exercise, you explore the value of innocence in the choices you make daily, and you clarify what your past has to spontaneously offer you. To try it, go to: http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson3.htm "How Do I Mean?" In this exercise, you discover how meaning emerges from consciousness, and you'll see your power to create meaning arbitrarily. To try it, go to: http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson2.htm "Singing Your Self." In this exercise, you find out the difference between thinking a thought and listening to a thought. To try it, go to: http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson1.htm We're offering this incredible self-help, set of awareness tools for a special price to you: half off the regular price. You get all 180 exercises for $9.95. By the way, you can designate how you get the exercises--one a day, only on weekends, once a week, etc. Other features of our Web site are: Please go here for an explanation of what an IQ Score is and how it can be used to compare one's abilities to that of others: http://www.iqtest.com/scoreexplain.html Please go here for an explanation of our Complete Personal Intelligence Profile: http://www.iqtest.com/profileexplain.html Please go here for an explanation on how a response to a problem can be analyzed in terms of various types of intelligence being used: http://www.iqtest.com/profileexplain2.html Please go here for a sample/example profile--not your profile, but it shows what your profile would "look like": http://www.iqtest.com/profilesample.html Please go here for a history of the development of this test: http://www.iqtest.com/historytest.html Finally, we hope you appreciate that we seldom write to you unless something important has happened on the site, but if these few times are not welcomed, please go to the following location, and we'll take you off of our mailing lists. http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/remove?email=mark5291961@aol.com Finally, stay tuned for our new test. It's coming out soon, and you'll be amazed at the new format. We'll write when it's available. Best Regards, Edg Duveyoung Self Discovery Workshop http://www.iqtest.com/

2000-08-23 00:00:00 - Re: Chris Hadnagy's IQ results compred to Mark's - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

waiting, my little faggot friend. You have no clue. :P Mark5291961 <mark5291961@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000823123023.16597.00000442@ng-fi1.aol.com... > This message is for Chris. Here are my IQ results as given by the same test > that you took. The entire response from the IQ web site is at the bottom of > this e-mail. What you failed to tell the rest of the newsgroup is that the 39 > questions are all True/False. Not much brain power needed there!!!!! But I > finished my 39 questions in 11 minutes out of a possible 13 minutes. So I'm > still smarter than your paltry 136 score. You may be highly gifted according to > the chart, but I'm the GENIUS. > > As for you being better looking than I, don't bet on it. Beauty fades after > time, but smart people will always be smart. > > And as for you being a better fighter than I, anytime you want to try and prove > it, you let me know. > > > > > > > > > Subj: Your IQ Test Results > Date: 08/23/2000 12:15:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time > From: edg@iqtest.com (Edg Duveyoung) > Reply-to: edg@iqtest.com > To: mark5291961@aol.com > > Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test. > Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are > reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 143 > > If you wish to purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile, > you can do so by going to this address: > > http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/options/000823/9670472797285 > > You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can > use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to > bookmark this page's location. > > Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a > remarkable feat for a 13 minute test. > > Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and > that can indicate directions for you to take. > > Average: 85 - 115 > Above average: 115 - 125 > Gifted Borderline Genius: 125 - 135 > Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 135 - 145 > Genius: 145 - 165 > High genius: 166 - 180 > Highest genius: 181 - 200 > Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200 > > Also, we hope that you noticed that we offer a great program for > consciousness exploration on the Web site. See our FREE samples of it > below. > > The Complete Consciousness Exploration Program--a set of 180 > consciousness exercises is an emotionally powerful, consciousness > exploration program that gives you amazing methods to explore, expand, > and excite your awareness and maximize your use of your fullest > intelligence. > > You can sample these potent new techniques, for free, right now! Try our > three free consciousness exercises on our Web site. You'll be surprised > at how immediately effective they are. It takes but a few moments to > read an exercise, do the mental techniques, and then judge your results > immediately. You'll be amazed at the clarity they IMMEDIATELY bring to > your deepest inner dynamics, and you'll actually FEEL the improvements > almost instantly. These exercises will involve you emotionally, > physically, morally, and spiritually. They are absolutely unique. And > THEY'RE FUN! > > Three Free Exercises: > > "What Have I Chosen?" In this exercise, you explore the value of > innocence in the choices you make daily, and you clarify what your past > has to spontaneously offer you. To try it, go to: > http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson3.htm > > "How Do I Mean?" In this exercise, you discover how meaning emerges from > consciousness, and you'll see your power to create meaning arbitrarily. > To try it, go to: > http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson2.htm > > "Singing Your Self." In this exercise, you find out the difference > between thinking a thought and listening to a thought. To try it, go > to: > http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson1.htm > > We're offering this incredible self-help, set of awareness tools for a > special price to you: half off the regular price. You get all 180 > exercises for $9.95. By the way, you can designate how you get the > exercises--one a day, only on weekends, once a week, etc. > > Other features of our Web site are: > > Please go here for an explanation of what an IQ Score is and how it can > be used to compare one's abilities to that of others: > > http://www.iqtest.com/scoreexplain.html > > Please go here for an explanation of our Complete Personal Intelligence > Profile: > > http://www.iqtest.com/profileexplain.html > > Please go here for an explanation on how a response to a problem can be > analyzed in terms of various types of intelligence being used: > > http://www.iqtest.com/profileexplain2.html > > Please go here for a sample/example profile--not your profile, but it > shows what your profile would "look like": > > http://www.iqtest.com/profilesample.html > > Please go here for a history of the development of this test: > > http://www.iqtest.com/historytest.html > > Finally, we hope you appreciate that we seldom write to you unless > something important has happened on the site, but if these few times > are not welcomed, please go to the following location, and we'll take > you off of our mailing lists. > > http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/remove?email=mark5291961@aol.com > > Finally, stay tuned for our new test. It's coming out soon, and you'll > be amazed at the new format. We'll write when it's available. > > Best Regards, > > Edg Duveyoung > Self Discovery Workshop > http://www.iqtest.com/

2000-08-24 00:00:00 - Re: Chris Hadnagy's IQ results compred to Mark's - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

Well fag-boy here it is for ya http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/options/000824/9671379046846 I am sure you will have some excuse as to why you are still better, but never the less it is there. Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com> wrote in message news:QTTo5.2368$r9.114781@news1.epix.net... > waiting, my little faggot friend. You have no clue. > :P > > Mark5291961 <mark5291961@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20000823123023.16597.00000442@ng-fi1.aol.com... > > This message is for Chris. Here are my IQ results as given by the same > test > > that you took. The entire response from the IQ web site is at the bottom > of > > this e-mail. What you failed to tell the rest of the newsgroup is that the > 39 > > questions are all True/False. Not much brain power needed there!!!!! But > I > > finished my 39 questions in 11 minutes out of a possible 13 minutes. So > I'm > > still smarter than your paltry 136 score. You may be highly gifted > according to > > the chart, but I'm the GENIUS. > > > > As for you being better looking than I, don't bet on it. Beauty fades > after > > time, but smart people will always be smart. > > > > And as for you being a better fighter than I, anytime you want to try and > prove > > it, you let me know. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Subj: Your IQ Test Results > > Date: 08/23/2000 12:15:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time > > From: edg@iqtest.com (Edg Duveyoung) > > Reply-to: edg@iqtest.com > > To: mark5291961@aol.com > > > > Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test. > > Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are > > reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 143 > > > > If you wish to purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile, > > you can do so by going to this address: > > > > http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/options/000823/9670472797285 > > > > You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can > > use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to > > bookmark this page's location. > > > > Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a > > remarkable feat for a 13 minute test. > > > > Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and > > that can indicate directions for you to take. > > > > Average: 85 - 115 > > Above average: 115 - 125 > > Gifted Borderline Genius: 125 - 135 > > Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 135 - 145 > > Genius: 145 - 165 > > High genius: 166 - 180 > > Highest genius: 181 - 200 > > Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200 > > > > Also, we hope that you noticed that we offer a great program for > > consciousness exploration on the Web site. See our FREE samples of it > > below. > > > > The Complete Consciousness Exploration Program--a set of 180 > > consciousness exercises is an emotionally powerful, consciousness > > exploration program that gives you amazing methods to explore, expand, > > and excite your awareness and maximize your use of your fullest > > intelligence. > > > > You can sample these potent new techniques, for free, right now! Try our > > three free consciousness exercises on our Web site. You'll be surprised > > at how immediately effective they are. It takes but a few moments to > > read an exercise, do the mental techniques, and then judge your results > > immediately. You'll be amazed at the clarity they IMMEDIATELY bring to > > your deepest inner dynamics, and you'll actually FEEL the improvements > > almost instantly. These exercises will involve you emotionally, > > physically, morally, and spiritually. They are absolutely unique. And > > THEY'RE FUN! > > > > Three Free Exercises: > > > > "What Have I Chosen?" In this exercise, you explore the value of > > innocence in the choices you make daily, and you clarify what your past > > has to spontaneously offer you. To try it, go to: > > http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson3.htm > > > > "How Do I Mean?" In this exercise, you discover how meaning emerges from > > consciousness, and you'll see your power to create meaning arbitrarily. > > To try it, go to: > > http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson2.htm > > > > "Singing Your Self." In this exercise, you find out the difference > > between thinking a thought and listening to a thought. To try it, go > > to: > > http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson1.htm > > > > We're offering this incredible self-help, set of awareness tools for a > > special price to you: half off the regular price. You get all 180 > > exercises for $9.95. By the way, you can designate how you get the > > exercises--one a day, only on weekends, once a week, etc. > > > > Other features of our Web site are: > > > > Please go here for an explanation of what an IQ Score is and how it can > > be used to compare one's abilities to that of others: > > > > http://www.iqtest.com/scoreexplain.html > > > > Please go here for an explanation of our Complete Personal Intelligence > > Profile: > > > > http://www.iqtest.com/profileexplain.html > > > > Please go here for an explanation on how a response to a problem can be > > analyzed in terms of various types of intelligence being used: > > > > http://www.iqtest.com/profileexplain2.html > > > > Please go here for a sample/example profile--not your profile, but it > > shows what your profile would "look like": > > > > http://www.iqtest.com/profilesample.html > > > > Please go here for a history of the development of this test: > > > > http://www.iqtest.com/historytest.html > > > > Finally, we hope you appreciate that we seldom write to you unless > > something important has happened on the site, but if these few times > > are not welcomed, please go to the following location, and we'll take > > you off of our mailing lists. > > > > http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/remove?email=mark5291961@aol.com > > > > Finally, stay tuned for our new test. It's coming out soon, and you'll > > be amazed at the new format. We'll write when it's available. > > > > Best Regards, > > > > Edg Duveyoung > > Self Discovery Workshop > > http://www.iqtest.com/ > >