FLM films - My Webpage

1999-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

Oh, Mel... You? You... you... actually LIKED this crap? Who are you, and what have you done with my Mel?! =D Natalie, shaking her head

1999-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

NOOOOO Cathy... No relationship for Maddy & Ops! ACK! PTOOEY! Natalie, still scraping that shoe Cathy R. Atkinson <catknsn@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:19990816160237.18535.00000135@ng-xc1.aol.com... > >and the way everyone is so good at lying around there...does anyone > >believe Ops when he says there was no relationship between him and > >Maddie. > > Oh heck no. I believed that every bit as much as I believed Michael telling > Operations two weeks ago that he and Nikita were over :-) > > I think the relationship they created for George's cameras was only a cover for > the real relationship, which I hope we learn more about in S4. > > > Cathy R. Atkinson > The Official Alberta Watson Home Page > http://www.albertawatson.com > The Official Eugene Robert Glazer Page > http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com >

1999-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

why yes, Natalie, I did like this ep...as an afficiando of all things crap, i would have to tell you, though, that this didn't rate as high on my crap scale as other episodes we've viewed this season. i like having someone on that show to hate...and greg hillinger is at his slimy best being that person. not only does he annoy the crap out of me, i'd like to take his pointed little snot nose and rub it into the ground. i like this on sunday night. it allows me to get the frustration and agression out before going to work on monday. and i liked seeing the evil siamese twins getting down in the dirt and rumbling with george. if this were the WWF, this would be a two out of three falls, texas cage match and no one gets out until blood is spilled. what was it that pogo said in the comics lo so many years ago: "I have seen the enemy and he is us?" what is more evil to watch than ops and maddie taking on george and who knows who else? what could be more evil than the most powerful people in the most secret covert organization struggling for the ultimate power? this is my kind of crap! Melissa the truth is out there...oops, wrong show... Wickddoll wrote: > Oh, Mel... > > You? > > You... you... actually LIKED this crap? > > Who are you, and what have you done with my Mel?! > > =D > > Natalie, shaking her head

1999-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

melpor wrote in message <37B8CC1E.96283620@bellsouth.net>... >why yes, Natalie, I did like this ep...as an afficiando of all things >crap, i would have to tell you, though, that this didn't rate as high on >my crap scale as other episodes we've viewed this season. > >i like having someone on that show to hate...and greg hillinger is at >his slimy best being that person. not only does he annoy the crap out >of me, i'd like to take his pointed little snot nose and rub it into the >ground. i like this on sunday night. it allows me to get the >frustration and agression out before going to work on monday. > >and i liked seeing the evil siamese twins getting down in the dirt and >rumbling with george. if this were the WWF, this would be a two out of >three falls, texas cage match and no one gets out until blood is >spilled. what was it that pogo said in the comics lo so many years ago: >"I have seen the enemy and he is us?" what is more evil to watch than >ops and maddie taking on george and who knows who else? what could be >more evil than the most powerful people in the most secret covert >organization struggling for the ultimate power? > >this is my kind of crap! > >Melissa >the truth is out there...oops, wrong show... > Mine too. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. *High-fives Mel!!!!* Woohoo!!!!!! (forgive the macho locker room attitude ;)) Suzita - sees and LIKES the real Mel Offering another spatula for her shoes hehe

1999-08-16 00:00:00 - 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

okay...we've all had the chance to sleep on this one...i had some pretty weird dreams last night...did anyone else? don't know that they are show-related but thought i'd ask... anyways...back to the show... i liked this ep a lot...and it was as i was waking up this morning out of these dreams i kind of figured out why... this ep should have been called sleight of hand...or look over there...or pick a card...the beauty of the episode was that it was as big a set-up as any magician's stage show. maurice hurley really distracted most of us and focused us away from the set-up...the whole Hillinger parallel story at the same time as the Ops/Maddie "I want you in the tower" story at first was like a buzzing gnat around my face...i kept hoping it (and Greg) would go away. and i was hoping it would be a permanent solution, and thought for sure the big boom in the elevator shaft was just that...obviously, it was a shaft of a different nature... even near the end of the ep, when george revealed his insider to Ops, i thought for a moment it was Michael, it walked like him, looked like him (from the distance) and since Michael was put a minor part of this ep I thought surely George will use Michael to rub in Ops' face a little... so again, i was fooled because i was distracted...and set up by what i believed from previously viewed eps... and the way everyone is so good at lying around there...does anyone believe Ops when he says there was no relationship between him and Maddie...was all that WMS in the tower a show for George...if it were, and George taped it, I'm sure he can liven up the Section holiday parties with a little feature presentation of those two fluffing the sheets...now that would be a distraction....the things we do in the line of duty, for the good of the country, to keep a guy focused...i've always loved that line... about the title...i've been thinking about it, and there's probably some obscure literary reference to it...Hurley's good at pulling those out...but since i don't know i made up my own...try this one..kick the tires and see what you think...if you don't like it, make one up too, and we'll have a contest for the most creative use of a three eyed turtle...please include your recipe if your creativity takes you there... ...i thought of the three eyed turtle as being able to see in both directions while still being able to look forward as to not give the appearance of deception, even though it could be deceiving you...that is, you never know exactly where the turtle is looking or what the turtle is seeing. and why a turtle....two years they've been watching Ops and Maddie...how long have they been working to bring George down...apparently speed isn't the issue....it's finishing the race...the question now may be which of these (Ops or George) can cross the finish line first? looks can be deceiving... Melissa pick a card...any card...

1999-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:37B7F70A.3E3D278D@bellsouth.net... > > even near the end of the ep, when george revealed his insider to Ops, i > thought for a moment it was Michael, it walked like him, looked like him > (from the distance) and since Michael was put a minor part of this ep I > thought surely George will use Michael to rub in Ops' face a little... > so again, i was fooled because i was distracted...and set up by what i > believed from previously viewed eps... I thought it would be Brulois, at first. > and the way everyone is so good at lying around there...does anyone > believe Ops when he says there was no relationship between him and > Maddie... Nope. Not for a minute. > about the title...i've been thinking about it, and there's probably some > obscure literary reference to it...Hurley's good at pulling those > out...but since i don't know i made up my own...try this one..kick the > tires and see what you think...if you don't like it, make one up too, > and we'll have a contest for the most creative use of a three eyed > turtle...please include your recipe if your creativity takes you > there... Spoiler for the phrase: http://www.935wtpa.com/turtle.html Colin

1999-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (kismet353@aol.com)

Colin, (Regarding the TET web address:) Wow, and to think for the past 24 hours I was racking my literary brain for some obscure "Beyond the Pale" like reference.... -Kismet (Never quite thinking of Ops and Maddie the same way again, thanks to Colin...

1999-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

1999-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

>No relationship for Maddy & Ops! *Cathy sticks out her tongue at Wick* I like them together. So there. ;-) Cathy R. Atkinson The Official Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.albertawatson.com The Official Eugene Robert Glazer Page http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com

1999-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

and a big ol' chest bump right back at'cha!...macho locker room talk is always okay by me, Suz...it's only three more months til basketball season.... Melissa Iron Duke > > > Mine too. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. > *High-fives Mel!!!!* Woohoo!!!!!! (forgive the macho locker room attitude > ;)) > > Suzita - sees and LIKES the real Mel > Offering another spatula for her shoes hehe

1999-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

I know!!! Suzita - dunkin' (she wishes!) melpor wrote in message <37BA0026.9F78AEBF@bellsouth.net>... >and a big ol' chest bump right back at'cha!...macho locker room talk is always >okay by me, Suz...it's only three more months til basketball season.... > >Melissa >Iron Duke > >> > >> Mine too. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. >> *High-fives Mel!!!!* Woohoo!!!!!! (forgive the macho locker room attitude >> ;)) >> >> Suzita - sees and LIKES the real Mel >> Offering another spatula for her shoes hehe > > >

1999-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

I guess my biggest problem (besides the icky sex scenes) is that I didn't buy any of it at any time. I love to be tricked and then surprised to see the truth, but I just plain didn't BELIEVE the plot. Surprise me with credibility; that's all I ask. I love a good villain too, but Hillinger is just plain nasty, with no redeeming characteristics. The thing that made David Fanning a good love-to-hate character was that he was at least FUNNY. That's all. I will agree with you that it's not in the same shit league as Imitation of Death or Darkness Visible. But.... That's like saying herpes is better than AIDS. =P Natalie, still puzzling over the appeal of this mangy ep

WAAAAHHHH You're picking on me! I'm TELLING! Natalie, pouting Cathy R. Atkinson <catknsn@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:19990816234341.06546.00001520@ng-cg1.aol.com... > >No relationship for Maddy & Ops! > > *Cathy sticks out her tongue at Wick* > > I like them together. So there. ;-) > > > Cathy R. Atkinson > The Official Alberta Watson Home Page > http://www.albertawatson.com > The Official Eugene Robert Glazer Page > http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com >

1999-08-19 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (kismet353@aol.com)

1999-08-19 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

LOL Fembot! Yeah, baby YEAH! =D Natalie, Austin Powers fan too Kismet353 <kismet353@aol.com> wrote in message news:19990819121232.21912.00001953@ng-ch1.aol.com... > >I like them together. So there. ;-) > > > > Cathy, > > Not even one "cringe" during their "green-eyed" love scenes ? Reminded me of > the Nikita fembot and Birkoff rolling around on the cot... > > -Kismet

1999-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

Cathy R. Atkinson <catknsn@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:19990821103620.24656.00000654@ng-ch1.aol.com... > >Natalie, still puzzling over the appeal of this mangy ep > > > > The best way I can explain my love of it, Wick, is that it was a brilliant > save. By the end of the episode, I knew that Operations and Madeline were both > the same people > I'd always thought they were. I felt like I knew them again. I breathed a > huge sigh of relief and thanked God and TPTB for Maurice Hurley. Just didn't buy the 'watching all this time' and 'we don't have any feelings for each other' stuff, but I hope this is at least the end of Ops pawing over Maddy. =P > > Also as far as Hillinger goes - I hate the little weasel too. Desperately. > But not so much that I fail to see the excellence of his portrayer. Kris > Lemche can take Greg, convincingly, from scared teenager to cold psychopath in > the blink of an eye. I'm so impressed by his acting I want him to stick around > a while longer even if I hate, hate, hate Greg. I don't have a problem with the actor; you're right, excellent portrayal. I just hate how mean-spirited the character is written. Natalie, shrugging

1999-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: 3 I'd Turtle--still spoiling - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)