FLM films - My Webpage

1998-04-25 00:00:00 - How we can REALLY help get Season 3 - (Wickddoll@hotmail.com)

I think we need to flood Entertainment Tonight with emails to try to get them to feature Wilson, Dupuis, & Co on that show. They have covered LeoNERDio DiCRAPio to death... time for a change! Send multiple emails to: et@pde.paramount.com Maybe they'll get so sick of us, they'll put our faves on that effing show! :-D Natalie, Publicity hound

1998-04-29 00:00:00 - Re: How we can REALLY help get Season 3 - (Leila Ledbetter <lledbett.hsl@mhs.unc.edu>)

Well, I sent a very nice, very polite note to Entertainment Tonight asking them to please cover LFN and it's actors. I told them briefly about the large following of the show on the internet - wouldn't it be cool if they used the shows internet fan-base as an angle on the story? Leila

1998-04-30 00:00:00 - Re: How we can REALLY help get Season 3 - (wickddoll@hotmail.com)

In article <35478B3D.72FA@mhs.unc.edu>, lledbett.hsl@mhs.unc.edu wrote: > > Well, I sent a very nice, very polite note to Entertainment Tonight > asking them to please cover LFN and it's actors. I told them briefly > about the large following of the show on the internet - wouldn't it be > cool if they used the shows internet fan-base as an angle on the story? > > Leila > WAY cool! That's been done on The X-Files, a show which certainly owes a huge debt to its 'net fans. :-D Natalie -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-04-30 00:00:00 - Friendly reminder - keep that barrage going... - (wickddoll@hotmail.com)

In article <6i9mtr$har$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1, wickddoll@hotmail.com wrote: > > In article <35478B3D.72FA@mhs.unc.edu>, > lledbett.hsl@mhs.unc.edu wrote: > > > > Well, I sent a very nice, very polite note to Entertainment Tonight > > asking them to please cover LFN and it's actors. I told them briefly > > about the large following of the show on the internet - wouldn't it be > > cool if they used the shows internet fan-base as an angle on the story? > > > > Leila > > We have to keep bombarding Entertainment Tonight to get the LFN cast on that show, so again, here's the email addy: et@pde.paramount.com Go GET 'em! :-D Natalie -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Friendly reminder - keep that barrage going... - (Cheryl Olds <CLO348@worldnet.att.net>)

Thank you for the e-mail address...have zipped off my request for coverage of LFN. Cheryl wickddoll@hotmail.com wrote in message <6ib8cs$ei5$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>... >In article <6i9mtr$har$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1, > wickddoll@hotmail.com wrote: >> >> In article <35478B3D.72FA@mhs.unc.edu>, >> lledbett.hsl@mhs.unc.edu wrote: >> > >> > Well, I sent a very nice, very polite note to Entertainment Tonight >> > asking them to please cover LFN and it's actors. I told them briefly >> > about the large following of the show on the internet - wouldn't it be >> > cool if they used the shows internet fan-base as an angle on the story? >> > >> > Leila >> > > >We have to keep bombarding Entertainment Tonight to get the LFN cast on that >show, so again, here's the email addy: et@pde.paramount.com > >Go GET 'em! > >:-D > >Natalie > >-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- >http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Friendly reminder - keep that barrage going... - (platt96@aol.com)

I sent a e-mail to et too. Thanks for the address, I am posting on another LFN board I use. Hope it works.

1998-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: How we can REALLY help get Season 3 - (lafemme99@aol.com)

did you get any reply from et? that was a very good idea. i think that it is about time that the show gets some good coverage.a lot of people don't know what iam talking about when i mention the show.

1998-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Friendly reminder - keep that barrage going... - (wickddoll@hotmail.com)

In article <1998050103484200.XAA25474@ladder01.news.aol.com>#1/1, platt96@aol.com (Platt96) wrote: > > I sent a e-mail to et too. Thanks for the address, I am posting on another > LFN board I use. Hope it works. > GREAT! Thanks! :-D Natalie, LFN Crusader -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: How we can REALLY help get Season 3 - (wickddoll@hotmail.com)

In article <1998050104002800.AAA25580@ladder03.news.aol.com>#1/1, lafemme99@aol.com (Lafemme99) wrote: > > did you get any reply from et? that was a very good idea. i think that it is > about time that the show gets some good coverage.a lot of people don't know > what iam talking about when i mention the show. > > They won't reply to single emails anymore (they did the first time I wrote them), but I truly believe that if we continue to send daily emails they'll take notice and get our faves on the show. :-D Natalie, Crusader and eternal optimist -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading