FLM films - My Webpage

1998-08-30 00:00:00 - ****Does Anyone Watch LFN w/HT setup???**** - (joe@nowhere.com)

Does anyone watch LFN with a Home-Theater setup??? If so, do you get a quite a bit of subwoofer action??? I do....and typically broadcast shows don't offer that much bass, but LFN, with the music soundtracks, offers pretty decent sub action. Just wondering if you have the same results? ---joe

1998-08-30 00:00:00 - Re: ****Does Anyone Watch LFN w/HT setup???**** - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

joe@nowhere.com wrote in message <35e9b4b9.12377146@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>... >Does anyone watch LFN with a Home-Theater setup??? > >If so, do you get a quite a bit of subwoofer action??? > >I do....and typically broadcast shows don't offer that much bass, but >LFN, with the music soundtracks, offers pretty decent sub action. Just >wondering if you have the same results? > >---joe I wish I had home theater setup. I love movies and would really enjoy seeing/hearing on a new level. We use a modified setup. We have four speakers in the room, but NOT (real) surround sound. No stand alone subwoofer, but Tannoy speakers that handle the low ends well. And yes, the room "vibrates", or at least seems to, when LFN is on. Noticed that in the very first ep I remember seeing, Gray, and thought at first we had blown something in the speakers. LOL Must be a real mover when those tones play! Suzita

1998-09-02 00:00:00 - Re: ****Does Anyone Watch LFN w/HT setup???**** - (GILES <mistic@acronet.net>)

I have the set up and the sound is great! If its too much bass just turn it down some from your receiver. Mine goes up and down depending whats on. :) Barb joe@nowhere.com wrote in message <35e9b4b9.12377146@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>... >Does anyone watch LFN with a Home-Theater setup??? > >If so, do you get a quite a bit of subwoofer action??? > >I do....and typically broadcast shows don't offer that much bass, but >LFN, with the music soundtracks, offers pretty decent sub action. Just >wondering if you have the same results? > >---joe

1998-09-03 00:00:00 - Re: ****Does Anyone Watch LFN w/HT setup???**** - (Joesmoe922@aol.com)

Nah, it's not a problem....just didn't know what it was at first.... --joe >On Wed, 2 Sep 1998 19:05:33 -0500, "GILES" <mistic@acronet.net> wrote: >I have the set up and the sound is great! If its too much bass just turn it >down some from your receiver. Mine goes up and down depending whats on. :) > >Barb >joe@nowhere.com wrote in message ><35e9b4b9.12377146@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>... >>Does anyone watch LFN with a Home-Theater setup??? >> >>If so, do you get a quite a bit of subwoofer action??? >> >>I do....and typically broadcast shows don't offer that much bass, but >>LFN, with the music soundtracks, offers pretty decent sub action. Just >>wondering if you have the same results? >> >>---joe > >