FLM films - My Webpage

1998-08-15 00:00:00 - the mac report upon return... - (mac <dkmac@concentric.net>)

ok...it was not one thousand posts since i was gone...i peeked and how come y'all ( hows that mellissa) only sent forth so few posts? as i place fingertips together in Namaste for my VCR actually working while i was away...northern new mexico is actually beautiful but my heart space draws me to Sedona yet i want to check out oregon---sleeping on the beach hearing the roar of the ocean is the most incredible thing...but i digress LAST NIGHT THEIR ENDS ARE JUST BUT THEIR MEAS ARE RUTHLESS....this episode interestingly "story editor-ed by michael loceff ( first time for no writer for this mac) brought to you by ENCORE the movie channel...walter says somebody is reading our email while mother theresa nikita in albania is obsessing about the little girl cut to ooo1111ooo111000001111 how about that Fabio ladies or gay men?so the geek with the black frames is captured and maddy has a new hair do and i hear "buttercup...as i think of her hair spiked with her latest lovers jism as ops touches it and she smiles knowingly...so N has her maternal instincts kicked into gear with the little girl..snd michael. in his sensitive way says "lets assemble in 20 minutes" did anyone else think that section took on Epcot Center> oh, those laser pointers...do how do they come up with "blue team" ....beware Brutus, the lasers of march....wooops....the cure for the common show.... and how does this smoker peta climb so well? and does anyone else like antonio banderas? ahh maddy takes on the natural voice interface warming up playing chess with those Snake Eyes camera flashbacks? "desire is always weakness....i do so hope that when i go to NG there is some comment on that!!!!so the tower at 8 pm? and michael is now in charge of section with ops functioning with his dick instead of his brain...but is this a test for michael?? and when ops does the one up on him he does the one up on ops---i love this guy...and so maddy...your ultimate fantasy is is computer with a cock? she does get off on the challenge..... so 500 posts to read and an all new ep tommorrow---hey i missed you all but i loved new mexico---any soul mates want to go to the vortexes in sedona?????? time to sleep, mac

1998-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Granvia wrote in message <1998081615364600.LAA28098@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >> >>Where is Sedona? >> >>Colin >> >> > >Sedona is in Arizona, Colin. It is an extremely beautiful place. The hills are >red and the atmosphere is spiritual. Even if you are not religious, when you >climb up to the cathedral and sit on the courtyard and look up to the >magnificent red rock and out into the valley, your spirit soars. > Thanks. Colin

1998-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

>Where is Sedona? > >Colin Two hundred fifty or so miles north (and a bit west) of Phoenix. An incredibly spiritual and visually orgasmic place.... Red rock country and water so pure you feel you've gone back in time. Also known as the vortex center (esp. for new-agers). If you want an idea of what it's like, drop me an email and I'll send you a few pictures I took. I only have about, oh, 500 or so of Sedona alone <g> Ruby

1998-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

A typically cryptic commentary, Mac. Nice to know some things never change. :-P Natalie, scratching her head On 15 Aug 1998 19:48:42 PDT, mac <dkmac@concentric.net> wrote: >ok...it was not one thousand posts since i was gone...i peeked and how >come y'all ( hows that mellissa) only sent forth so few posts? > > >as i place fingertips together in Namaste for my VCR actually working >while i was away...northern new mexico is actually beautiful but my >heart space draws me to Sedona yet i want to check out >oregon---sleeping on the beach hearing the roar of the ocean is the >most incredible thing...but i digress LAST NIGHT THEIR ENDS ARE JUST >BUT THEIR MEAS ARE RUTHLESS....this episode interestingly "story >editor-ed by michael loceff ( first time for no writer for this mac) >brought to you by ENCORE the movie channel...walter says somebody is >reading our email while mother theresa nikita in albania is obsessing >about the little girl cut to ooo1111ooo111000001111 > >how about that Fabio ladies or gay men?so the geek with the black >frames is captured and maddy has a new hair do and i hear >"buttercup...as i think of her hair spiked with her latest lovers jism >as ops touches it and she smiles knowingly...so N has her maternal >instincts kicked into gear with the little girl..snd michael. in his >sensitive way says "lets assemble in 20 minutes" did anyone else >think that section took on Epcot Center> oh, those laser pointers...do >how do they come up with "blue team" ....beware Brutus, the lasers of >march....wooops....the cure for the common show.... and how does this >smoker peta climb so well? and does anyone else like antonio banderas? >ahh maddy takes on the natural voice interface warming up playing >chess with those Snake Eyes camera flashbacks? "desire is always >weakness....i do so hope that when i go to NG there is some comment on >that!!!!so the tower at 8 pm? and michael is now in charge of section >with ops functioning with his dick instead of his brain...but is this >a test for michael?? and when ops does the one up on him he does the >one up on ops---i love this guy...and so maddy...your ultimate fantasy >is is computer with a cock? she does get off on the challenge..... so >500 posts to read and an all new ep tommorrow---hey i missed you all >but i loved new mexico---any soul mates want to go to the vortexes in >sedona?????? > >time to sleep, >mac (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (granvia@aol.com)

Oh, my God, Mac, you went to New Mexico?! Man, I thought you went to Mexico! I need glasses -- and I mean in addition to the ones I already have. I could have sworn you wrote you were going south of the border, not near the edge! I love Sedona, Pheonix, and Scottsdale. The serenity is lovely. Sedona is a spiritual experience. When I was there last, I brought a piece of the rock with me, and the Grand Canyon. BTW, loved your Last Night synopsis, peppery thought it was. . . G > Also in need of sleep . . . (no wonder Colin said "I think they speak English there," lol! Okay, bedtime comes early today. . . .)

1998-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (srsaima@aol.com)

1998-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

Welcome back, mac! Glad you had a good time. Sounds like it was good for your soul. :-) Suzita (humming that song.....AGAIN!) mac wrote in message <35D6473B.BCB29946@concentric.net>... >ok...it was not one thousand posts since i was gone...i peeked and how >come y'all ( hows that mellissa) only sent forth so few posts? > > >as i place fingertips together in Namaste for my VCR actually working >while i was away...northern new mexico is actually beautiful but my >heart space draws me to Sedona yet i want to check out >oregon---sleeping on the beach hearing the roar of the ocean is the >most incredible thing...but i digress LAST NIGHT THEIR ENDS ARE JUST >BUT THEIR MEAS ARE RUTHLESS....this episode interestingly "story >editor-ed by michael loceff ( first time for no writer for this mac) >brought to you by ENCORE the movie channel...walter says somebody is >reading our email while mother theresa nikita in albania is obsessing >about the little girl cut to ooo1111ooo111000001111 > >how about that Fabio ladies or gay men?so the geek with the black >frames is captured and maddy has a new hair do and i hear >"buttercup...as i think of her hair spiked with her latest lovers jism >as ops touches it and she smiles knowingly...so N has her maternal >instincts kicked into gear with the little girl..snd michael. in his >sensitive way says "lets assemble in 20 minutes" did anyone else >think that section took on Epcot Center> oh, those laser pointers...do >how do they come up with "blue team" ....beware Brutus, the lasers of >march....wooops....the cure for the common show.... and how does this >smoker peta climb so well? and does anyone else like antonio banderas? >ahh maddy takes on the natural voice interface warming up playing >chess with those Snake Eyes camera flashbacks? "desire is always >weakness....i do so hope that when i go to NG there is some comment on >that!!!!so the tower at 8 pm? and michael is now in charge of section >with ops functioning with his dick instead of his brain...but is this >a test for michael?? and when ops does the one up on him he does the >one up on ops---i love this guy...and so maddy...your ultimate fantasy >is is computer with a cock? she does get off on the challenge..... so >500 posts to read and an all new ep tommorrow---hey i missed you all >but i loved new mexico---any soul mates want to go to the vortexes in >sedona?????? > >time to sleep, >mac

RubyEuropa wrote in message <1998081614181200.KAA20371@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >>any soul mates want to go to the vortexes in >>sedona?????? > >oooh, Sedona. Now there's a fantastic place. One of the most awesome places in >this here United States :) > >Maybe *that's* what Michael (and Ops, come to think of it) need to do .... go >to Cathedral Rock and sit there and meditate a bit. > >Hell, maybe all of Section should take a field trip to Sedona <g> > > >Ruby > Where is Sedona? Colin

1998-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

> >your description Ruby of sedona is also perfect-i take it youve been >there? Twice so far... and will return again in about 18 months... I can't help it. I adore that place :) Ruby

1998-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

welcome back mac...thanks for the carousel ride...as i read your incredible summation i felt as if i was spinning and tilting...dizzy from the motion...or a Dead concert...can't wait to see what you have to say about tonight's ep. Melissa

1998-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (mac <dkmac@concentric.net>)

that was a perfect description G--have you been there? mac

1998-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: the mac report upon return... - (mac <dkmac@concentric.net>)

your description Ruby of sedona is also perfect-i take it youve been there? mac