FLM films - My Webpage

1998-10-15 00:00:00 - LFN Halloween Hunted House - (ARCH@my-dejanews.com)

I think it would be cool to see a LFN Halloween Special, where the cast are dressed up for Halloween, and the whole episode is about them in a Hunted House. I don't care for Halloween, but I still love seeing people dress up in the cute customes, not the ugly scary ones. The Section could be the Hunted House, then again A very old two story empty house. These are the customes I would love to see the cast dressed in. Nikita as Pepe Le Pew, because she is always in the mood for love. Michael as Penelope. I think that is her name, if not, he is the cat that Pepe is in love with. If I can recall that cat use to always hide from Pepe, and that is what Michael is doing to Nikita. He don't want her to get close to him, and share that love he has for her with her. Birkoff as Tweety. Tweety is my favorite cartoon character, and I am in love with Birkoff. Walter as Mighigan J. Frog, because he loves to flirt with Nikita, and MJF loves saying "Hello my baby, Hello my honey, Hello my ragtime gal". Operation as Yosemite Sam. Must I say more? I can't think of any for Madeline. I think Maddy should be herself. Madeline is scary enough without a costume. -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1998-10-16 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (Siobhan <emmyr@home.com>)

how about micheal as peter pan and nakita as Captain Hook She'd look sooo great in that pirate suit with the cavalier hat and plum *g* Birkof could be "the Brain" - from that cartoon Madeline would be a great Cruelvilla Deville - am I spelling that correctly? You know 101 Dal. Operations is a harder choice. I think he would make a pretty good vampire - but so would micheal Siobhan REvans7877 wrote in message <19981016164320.05877.00001562@ng44.aol.com>... >I have an even better idea dress them all up as workers from Hot dog on a stick >complete with hat and name tags >A>A>M> >

1998-10-16 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (thefoxx210@aol.com)

Arch writes: >I can't think of any for Madeline. I think Maddy should be herself. Madeline >is scary enough without a costume. > > It's so obvious! How many times have I heard people on this NG refer to her as Mortitia... I can't help but laugh to think of Operations as Yosemite Sam :)

1998-10-16 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (James & Carol Manuel-Schroeder <cjwms@c2i2.com>)

What about Sylvester? I do like Birkoff as Tweety though, they are both very intelligent and cunning. Carol "I taut I saw a puddy cat...? I DID! I did saw a puddy cat!" -Tweety ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: > I think it would be cool to see a LFN Halloween Special, where the cast are > dressed up for Halloween, and the whole episode is about them in a Hunted > House. I don't care for Halloween, but I still love seeing people dress up in > the cute customes, not the ugly scary ones. > > The Section could be the Hunted House, then again A very old two story empty > house. > > These are the customes I would love to see the cast dressed in. > > Nikita as Pepe Le Pew, because she is always in the mood for love. > > Michael as Penelope. I think that is her name, if not, he is the cat that > Pepe is in love with. If I can recall that cat use to always hide from Pepe, > and that is what Michael is doing to Nikita. He don't want her to get close > to him, and share that love he has for her with her. > > Birkoff as Tweety. Tweety is my favorite cartoon character, and I am in love > with Birkoff. > > Walter as Mighigan J. Frog, because he loves to flirt with Nikita, and MJF > loves saying "Hello my baby, Hello my honey, Hello my ragtime gal". > > Operation as Yosemite Sam. Must I say more? > > I can't think of any for Madeline. I think Maddy should be herself. Madeline > is scary enough without a costume. > > -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- > http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1998-10-16 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (revans7877@aol.com)

I have an even better idea dress them all up as workers from Hot dog on a stick complete with hat and name tags A>A>M> "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love machine ......."

1998-10-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (revans7877@aol.com)

Oh how aboutt he stepmother from Cinderella Madaline could pull her off (she's my favorite disney villian they just don't make them like they used to) A>A>M> "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love machine ......."

1998-10-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (cahobbies@aol.com)

> how about micheal as peter pan >and nakita as Captain Hook She'd look sooo great in that pirate suit with the cavalier hat and plum *g* >Birkof could be "the Brain" - from that cartoon >Madeline would be a great Cruelvilla Deville - am I spelling that correctly? >You know 101 Dal. >Operations is a harder choice. I think he would make a pretty good vampire - but so would micheal > >Siobhan Ah - some great ideas here! Hmmmm Now that vampire idea has possibilities! (but then I like vampires!!) Doesn't it seem like if Section had a Halloween Party that it would be Nikita and Walter having the most fun?? They would "infect" Birky to get into it. And there would be ops, maddy and michael. Hmmm. Now anything maddy sets her mind to, I suspect she "gets done" so this wouldn't be any different. So - assume she is "convinced" this is the right thing to do. Now - she "could" go the Cruella Deville direction and "play it up" -- or --- I suspect "she" would make a dazzling vampire! Michael could certainly play a vampire - in his usual "understated way" of course!! But he already has "the look" down cold!! <g> He could also go the Sir Lancelot direction - literally - as TPTB have alluded to in the Michael character! Interesting! Can see Madelaine and Michael easily playing vampires - in serious fashion. Anybody else and I think they would be "playing" (nikita, ops, walter, birky). So - what about them? Seems like you either want to "accentuate" something "real" in the character (as with m and m above) - or push them to their polar opposite. Sioban, you brought up "Brain" --- can't you just see Walter and Birky together as Pinky and the Brain??? Sylvester and Tweety? Or - let's see. Walter could be the rogue (sp?) pirate any day! Why not let Birky show off a little for a change and become one of the dashing 3 Musketeers? Ops - hmmm - how about a Mississippi Riverboat gambler? (just as he could play it "straight" - so also I think Walter could really camp it up with that costume) Nikita - hmmmm - how about an Indy 500 race car driver? Cleopatra? a rock star? a slinky jazz dancer a la Cyd Charisse? Oooooo - how about Nikita and Michael -- putting on gown and tuxedo -- and doing a little Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers number at the party?? (and by all means, include "the dip"!!) LOL Uh - just look what my life has become! I am "enjoying" sitting here typing this stuff!! debbie (moving along now.....)

1998-10-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (Siobhan <emmyr@home.com>)

Oh my, Oh my - totally forgot about Walter. Pinky and the Brain LORL That is so beautiful! I think Walter would also make a wonderful Lion (from Oz) nakita could dress up as Dorthy (is that the right character - Toto's little friend) Of course Micheal could be the Tin Man But I do think Micheal could be a wonderful vampire, maybe Armand from Anne Rice's chronicals. It would be a bit of a lark if madeline dressed up as Belinda the good faery, could you imagine the good faery with Madeline's personality LOL Birky could also be Raggedy Andy or maybe a mage like character like Merlin the magician. <g> Long flowing robe, big stick, suggestive I know everything look. Siobhan>

1998-10-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (revans7877@aol.com)

I say they do a village people theme you know Micheal as the Indian ( ok so I just want to see him in the little loin cloth sue me) Nikita as the construction worker ( Why not she had a hard head why not a hard hat ) Madaline as the police officer ( help me out there is a police officer or is that a captain anyway Madaline hand cuffs and a stun gun need I say more?) Operations as the leather man ( room room baby ok so I'm into ops humalition) Birkoff the cowboy ( I just think he'd look cute in the outfit with his laptop stuck under his arm) Walter: the sailor? ( I can't remeber the last guy anybody? help me?) A>A>M> "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love machine ......."

1998-10-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (maryas@aol.com)

I like the wizzard of oz theme..... I can really see Nikita as Dorothy, Michael as the tin man (looking for his heart), Birkoff as the cowardly lion (remember the episode where he had to kill?), Walter as the scarecrow, Maddy as the wicked witch of the west....and of course Operations as the wizzard...."pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"........ Mary Anne

1998-10-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (revans7877@aol.com)

well who's the good witch? > >I like the wizzard of oz theme..... I can really see Nikita as Dorothy, >Michael >as the tin man (looking for his heart), Birkoff as the cowardly lion >(remember >the episode where he had to kill?), Walter as the scarecrow, Maddy as the >wicked witch of the west....and of course Operations as the wizzard...."pay >no >attention to the man behind the curtain"........ > >Mary Anne > > > > > > A>A>M> "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love machine ......."

1998-10-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

Adrian???? Melissa REvans7877 wrote: > well who's the good witch? > > > > >I like the wizzard of oz theme..... I can really see Nikita as Dorothy, > >Michael > >as the tin man (looking for his heart), Birkoff as the cowardly lion > >(remember > >the episode where he had to kill?), Walter as the scarecrow, Maddy as the > >wicked witch of the west....and of course Operations as the wizzard...."pay > >no > >attention to the man behind the curtain"........ > > > >Mary Anne > > > > > > > > > > > > > > A>A>M> > > "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love > machine ......."

1998-10-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

MaryAS wrote in message <19981016234703.24675.00001337@ng145.aol.com>... >I like the wizzard of oz theme..... I can really see Nikita as Dorothy, Michael >as the tin man (looking for his heart), Birkoff as the cowardly lion (remember >the episode where he had to kill?), Walter as the scarecrow, Maddy as the >wicked witch of the west....and of course Operations as the wizzard...."pay no >attention to the man behind the curtain"........ > >Mary Anne A pretty darn good comparison........ Colin

1998-10-21 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Halloween Hunted House - (pianolds1@aol.com)