FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-17 00:00:00 - Dini pics URL/FYI - (njs <xthistle@bigfoot.com>)

Hi all, I've put up a couple of captures you may have already seen, but the pages include few personal photos taken (by Daishi) at the taping and are located at: http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfncentre/DiniPetty.html Enjoy the show tonight! nance NJS/home Xthistle@bigfoot.com (remove X to reply) http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfncentre

1999-01-17 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (granvia@aol.com)

Thank you so much for sharing, Nance! All the pictures are wonderful. Peta looks beautiful as always. The top pictures of her on pages two and three capture her effervescence so well. Roy looked handsome and (crumpley) relaxed; smiley, too. He had on the same cross chain Michael had in Someone Else's Shadow. I wonder if Michael wore his, or he wore Michael's. G > BTW, who is the "I can't *believe* I'm standing next to HIM!!!!!" blond in pages one and three <g>? "Michael, on your hair extensions, would you prefer synthetic or Yak?"

1999-01-17 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (njs <xthistle@bigfoot.com>)

ExCUSE the hell out of ME? Sharing photos my friend shared, from a publicly taped and aired television show? trash? ????? Sorry you didn't care for them. Love to know exactly what disgusted you so.... nance http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfncentre Jesse Blu wrote in message <77tvhr$c9$1@hermes.is.co.za>... >As a fan of Roy, Peta and La Femme Nikita: > >What possessed you to publish those hideous pictures of Roy and Peta. Just >because you were there and had a camera to prove it does not give you the >right to display such trash publicly. And you call yourself a fan. > >Shame on you. > >Jesse > > > >

1999-01-17 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@pacbell.net>)

I don't see anything wrong with the pictures. Colin njs wrote in message <77u29p$dci$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... >ExCUSE the hell out of ME? Sharing photos my friend shared, from a publicly >taped and aired television show? trash? ????? > > Sorry you didn't care for them. Love to know exactly what disgusted >you so.... > >nance >http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfncentre > >Jesse Blu wrote in message <77tvhr$c9$1@hermes.is.co.za>... >>As a fan of Roy, Peta and La Femme Nikita: >> >>What possessed you to publish those hideous pictures of Roy and Peta. Just >>because you were there and had a camera to prove it does not give you the >>right to display such trash publicly. And you call yourself a fan. >> >>Shame on you. >> >>Jesse >> >> >> >> > > >

thanks, Colin. That's nice to hear from someone. Cuz...they're staying right where they are. They are intended as a tribute, and as a treat for those of us who couldn't be there...my friend was sweet enough to allow me to post them for others. :) nance Colin Whipple wrote in message ... >I don't see anything wrong with the pictures. > >Colin > >njs wrote in message <77u29p$dci$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... >>ExCUSE the hell out of ME? Sharing photos my friend shared, from a >publicly >>taped and aired television show? trash? ????? >> >> Sorry you didn't care for them. Love to know exactly what disgusted >>you so.... >> >>nance >>http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfncentre >> >>Jesse Blu wrote in message <77tvhr$c9$1@hermes.is.co.za>... >>>As a fan of Roy, Peta and La Femme Nikita: >>> >>>What possessed you to publish those hideous pictures of Roy and Peta. >Just >>>because you were there and had a camera to prove it does not give you the >>>right to display such trash publicly. And you call yourself a fan. >>> >>>Shame on you. >>> >>>Jesse >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> > >

1999-01-17 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (Joan Mann <joan@intimateimage.com>)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:34:38 PDT Thanks for posting them. I enjoyed the pictures. Joan njs wrote: > thanks, Colin. That's nice to hear from someone. > Cuz...they're staying > right where they are. They are intended as a tribute, and > as a treat for > those of us who couldn't be there...my friend was sweet > enough to allow me > to post them for others. > > :) > > nance > > Colin Whipple wrote in message ... > >I don't see anything wrong with the pictures. > > > >Colin > > > >njs wrote in message > <77u29p$dci$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... > >>ExCUSE the hell out of ME? Sharing photos my friend > shared, from a > >publicly > >>taped and aired television show? trash? ????? > >> > >> Sorry you didn't care for them. Love to know exactly > what disgusted > >>you so.... > >> > >>nance > >>http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfncentre > >> > >>Jesse Blu wrote in message > <77tvhr$c9$1@hermes.is.co.za>... > >>>As a fan of Roy, Peta and La Femme Nikita: > >>> > >>>What possessed you to publish those hideous pictures of > Roy and Peta. > >Just > >>>because you were there and had a camera to prove it > does not give you the > >>>right to display such trash publicly. And you call > yourself a fan. > >>> > >>>Shame on you. > >>> > >>>Jesse > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> > >> > >> > > > >

1999-01-17 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (njs <xthistle@bigfoot.com>)

RD looked as if he was wearing comfort-clothes, according to the pics I saw -- and I can't remember if I mentioned it here, but there is an old pic of him from Macleans magazine, wearing what appears to be that same shirt -- looks like a well-loved flannel to me, but I can't verify -- wasn't there being hugged by him like SOME of these people! <g> By the way, as the charter member of Sadistic Romantics Society, I'm crazy about tonight's ep and rubbing my hands together with delight about what's gonna happen next! yeah! nance, Official Trash Pic Publisher LOL http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfncentre/DiniPetty.html http://www.angelfire.com/tx/ab30 REvans7877 wrote in message <19990117231024.29987.00001077@ng53.aol.com>... >ooooook what the hell was he wearing? I'll give him this much he has his own >look. > >A>A>M > >" Oh I need the darkness the sweetness the sadness the weakness oh I need this >I need a lullby a kiss goodnight angel sweet love of my life." > >

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (revans7877@aol.com)

actually to be honest I saw that pic and I wanted to tie him down to a chair and have my way with him I won't say what.............but it involves shaving cream a razor and a bar of soap Hey did anyone else notice the cross thing he was wearing in the ep was the same or was that just me? A>A>M " Oh I need the darkness the sweetness the sadness the weakness oh I need this I need a lullby a kiss goodnight angel sweet love of my life."

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (darsy <darsy@pathfindermail.com>)

njs wrote: > > Hi all, I've put up a couple of captures you may have already seen, but the > pages > include few personal photos taken (by Daishi) at the taping and are located > at: > > http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfncentre/DiniPetty.html > > Enjoy the show tonight! > > nance > Thanks so much for these wonderful pictures! I love it here, everyone's so willing to share!!!!! :)))))))) darsy

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (Jesse Blu <jesseb@stones.com>)

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (Cheryl Olds <clo348@worldnet.att.net>)

This post makes no sense to me. The pictures are in no way trash. Cheryl <<>> Jesse Blu wrote in message <77tvhr$c9$1@hermes.is.co.za>... >As a fan of Roy, Peta and La Femme Nikita: > >What possessed you to publish those hideous pictures of Roy and Peta. Just >because you were there and had a camera to prove it does not give you the >right to display such trash publicly. And you call yourself a fan. > >Shame on you. > >Jesse > > > >

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (Wickddoll <Wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

Me neither - just that Dupuis could have used a comb and a shave. Makes him more human, though. :-D Natalie -- La Funne Nikita at: http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997) Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@pacbell.net> wrote in article <Tqwo2.6252$nJ.20713@typhoon01.swbell.net>... > I don't see anything wrong with the pictures. > > Colin > > njs wrote in message <77u29p$dci$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... > >ExCUSE the hell out of ME? Sharing photos my friend shared, from a > publicly > >taped and aired television show? trash? ????? > > > > Sorry you didn't care for them. Love to know exactly what disgusted > >you so.... > > > >nance > >http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfncentre > > > >Jesse Blu wrote in message <77tvhr$c9$1@hermes.is.co.za>... > >>As a fan of Roy, Peta and La Femme Nikita: > >> > >>What possessed you to publish those hideous pictures of Roy and Peta. > Just > >>because you were there and had a camera to prove it does not give you the > >>right to display such trash publicly. And you call yourself a fan. > >> > >>Shame on you. > >> > >>Jesse > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > > > > >

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

1999-01-18 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (rita7@pacbell.net)

1999-01-19 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (AJ <AJBryan@sprintmail.com>)

Hey Jesse ... ������������ Did we get up on the wrong side of the newsgroup??? Is it okay to watch the show, talk about it but not watch an interview where the stars are selling it to the public!!!! If we had been there what differently would we see?��� I liked the pictures from the show and wish I could have been closer to go myself .. ������ ... Thanks to whoever for publishing them ... AJ ��� Cheryl Olds wrote: > This post makes no sense to me. > > The pictures are in no way trash. > > Cheryl > > <<>> > Jesse Blu wrote in message <77tvhr$c9$1@hermes.is.co.za>... > >As a fan of Roy, Peta��� and La Femme Nikita: > > > >What possessed you to publish those hideous pictures of Roy and Peta.��� Just > >because you were there and had a camera to prove it does not give you the > >right to display such trash publicly.��� And you call yourself a fan. > > > >Shame on you. > > > >Jesse > > > > > > > >

1999-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: Dini pics URL/FYI - (K A KIMBROUGH <catnap@cjnetworks.com>)

You go AJ!!! I totally agree! Love the photos AND Peta & Roy. Jesse, I have no idea what you found wrong with them. Maybe it is your personal preference not to look and in that case I say DON'T LOOK. For the rest of us, let us enjoy! Thanks! cat AJ wrote in message <36A4E9FE.2D297794@sprintmail.com>... >Hey Jesse ... > Did we get up on the wrong side of the newsgroup??? Is it okay to watch the >show, talk about it but not watch an interview where the stars are selling it to >the public!!!! If we had been there what differently would we see? I liked the >pictures from the show and wish I could have been closer to go myself .. > ... Thanks to whoever for publishing them ... AJ > > >Cheryl Olds wrote: > >> This post makes no sense to me. >> >> The pictures are in no way trash. >> >> Cheryl >> >> <<>> >> Jesse Blu wrote in message <77tvhr$c9$1@hermes.is.co.za>... >> >As a fan of Roy, Peta and La Femme Nikita: >> > >> >What possessed you to publish those hideous pictures of Roy and Peta. Just >> >because you were there and had a camera to prove it does not give you the >> >right to display such trash publicly. And you call yourself a fan. >> > >> >Shame on you. >> > >> >Jesse >> > >> > >> > >> > > >