FLM films - My Webpage

1998-08-21 00:00:00 - Future of Section (was Half Life) - (Jaida <R@sprintmail.com>)

ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6rj66h$gng$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>... >Okay I need some help with what Ops told Nikita about the section. Some >people say he told her she was the future of the section. I say he told her >she have a future with a section one. > I believe he said she was the future of the section. >I know Ops talk fast, and it is hard to understand him sometimes. If someone >out there have close caption on their tv, and record the shows, please tell >me what he told her. I don't want her to be the future. Michael is the >future. > I don't put much stock in Ops comment, he was just speaking leader-eeze. Buck up the troops and all that. I think that Nikita is ambitious enough to want to be the future of section. She admitted to liking the power in New Regime? and sees it as her way of controlling the random and useless killing of innocents. Would section work Nikita's way? That's one of the things that keeps us interested in the show. Is it possible for Nikita to change section before section changes Nikita? I don't think that Nikita will ever be free of section, and not just because she will always be looking over her shoulder if she escaped. If section were dissolved, Nikita wouldn't know what to do with herself. What job would feed her need to strike back? Social Worker? Law Enforcement? Talk Show Host? She thrives on the thrill of the job. She went from an abused street waif to a powerful woman. I believe that she would embrace a slow, artistic carefree life for a year or so, then begin to go stir crazy and want to kick some butt. Jaida

1998-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: Future of Section (was Half Life) - (stremy1@aol.com)

He definitely said that she IS the future of Section One - and given what we know about the next couple of eps it begins to make sense. Also - I noticed that when he said it she didn't scoff or roll her eyes or anything - I think maybe she has decided that she IS the future of section. I don't think it was just a pep talk thing on the part of Ops - since when has he ever done anything to boost someones morale?

1998-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: HALF LIFE - (revans7877@aol.com)

> >From the many replays I did on that scene - Operations tells Nikita that she >is >the future of Section. > > and the part that nobody heard that followed immeditely after " God have mercy on us all." A>A>M> " Officer I swear that building just came out of nowhere!"

1998-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: Future of Section (was Half Life) - (Paige Foster <morrigan@earthlink.net>)

Jaida wrote:<snip> > I don't think that Nikita will ever be free of section, and not > just because she will always be looking over her shoulder if she escaped. > If section were dissolved, Nikita wouldn't know what to do with herself. > What job would feed her need to strike back? Social Worker? Law > Enforcement? Talk Show Host? Superhero, of course. <G> Paige Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan/ "Right, I hired a Latvian bug-man to kill Buffy so I could kiss you." - Xander

1998-08-21 00:00:00 - HALF LIFE - (ARCH@my-dejanews.com)

Okay I need some help with what Ops told Nikita about the section. Some people say he told her she was the future of the section. I say he told her she have a future with a section one. I know Ops talk fast, and it is hard to understand him sometimes. If someone out there have close caption on their tv, and record the shows, please tell me what he told her. I don't want her to be the future. Michael is the future. -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: HALF LIFE - (granvia@aol.com)

1998-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: Future of Section (was Half Life) - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

I know nothing of the next couple of eps....not in detail, at least. Can't wait. Suzita Stremy1 wrote in message <1998082116115900.MAA18755@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >He definitely said that she IS the future of Section One - and given what we >know about the next couple of eps it begins to make sense. Also - I noticed >that when he said it she didn't scoff or roll her eyes or anything - I think >maybe she has decided that she IS the future of section. I don't think it was >just a pep talk thing on the part of Ops - since when has he ever done anything >to boost someones morale?