FLM films - My Webpage

1999-10-19 00:00:00 - Sparks - Way off topic - (bizfrog <ELN/leocool@earthlink.net>)

I was watching a movie on TBS last Sunday "Time Shifters" and lo and behold who was there but Sparks - dressed just like in Nikita and acting pretty much the same way! Lynn G. -- To reply delete no spam from address.

1999-10-19 00:00:00 - Re: Sparks - Way off topic - (captanne@aol.com)

I think he looks like Fagan from Dickens. That's good casting for him. Anne

1999-10-19 00:00:00 - Re: Sparks - Way off topic - (Colin Whipple <colinMPSN@power.net>)

Roger from Treason was in it, too. Colin bizfrog <ELN/leocool@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:380C7878.6772A42E@earthlink.net... > I was watching a movie on TBS last Sunday "Time Shifters" and lo and > behold who was there but Sparks - dressed just like in Nikita and acting > pretty much the same way! > > Lynn G. > -- > To reply delete no spam from address. > > >

1999-10-19 00:00:00 - Re: Sparks - Way off topic - (Wickeddoll <Wickeddoll@nofeckingspam.com>)

PERFECT. You're right. What a creepy looking person. =D Natalie, literary fanatic CAPTANNE <captanne@aol.com> wrote in message news:19991019101358.10091.00000259@ng-fu1.aol.com... > I think he looks like Fagan from Dickens. > That's good casting for him. > Anne