FLM films - My Webpage

1999-04-30 00:00:00 - Help re IRC - (exoticaone@aol.com)

As an IRC newbie, please tell me, is the IRC chat room named? And if so, what is the name? R people there only certain days of the week at the 5:30-7 PST period? Which ones? Many thanks. Exoticaone

1999-04-30 00:00:00 - Re: Help re IRC - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@pacbell.net>)

For complete info, go to: http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm and click on "IRC INFO". There are people there just about every night. It would probably take a meteor plowing into the planet Earth for that not to be true. Colin Exoticaone wrote in message <19990430125959.17155.00000633@ng01.aol.com>... >As an IRC newbie, please tell me, is the IRC chat room named? And if so, what >is the name? R people there only certain days of the week at the 5:30-7 PST >period? Which ones? Many thanks. > >Exoticaone

1999-04-30 00:00:00 - Re: Help re IRC - (Judy Adams <humbug@unforgettable.com>)

Colin Whipple wrote: > For complete info, go to: > > http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm > > and click on "IRC INFO". > > There are people there just about every night. It would probably take a > meteor plowing into the planet Earth for that not to be true. > > Colin > > Exoticaone wrote in message <19990430125959.17155.00000633@ng01.aol.com>... > >As an IRC newbie, please tell me, is the IRC chat room named? And if so, > what > >is the name? R people there only certain days of the week at the 5:30-7 > PST > >period? Which ones? Many thanks. > > > >Exoticaone Thanks. I'm there now, just in case. Actually, I'll brb because I'm fixing lunch, but I'm trying to pay attention to see if anyone shows up. Judy I'm Cat^-^ or Cat^-^1.

1999-05-03 00:00:00 - Re: Help re IRC - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

Colin Whipple wrote in message ... > >There are people there just about every night. It would probably take a >meteor plowing into the planet Earth for that not to be true. > >Colin Only if the meteor cuts power and phone lines. Otherwise I think we would be chatting about the disaster in different zones of the planet ;-) Gabie, who's actually considering spending the 2000 New Year's Eve online :-) - I'll celebrate it like 5 times that way :-D -- Co-webmistress of LFN Our NGer Gang L.O.N.G. page at http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458