FLM films - My Webpage

2001-01-30 22:27:31+01:00 - nikita's butt. - (mankind <bodyslam@hetnet.nl>)

Nice butt.

2001-01-31 02:50:20+00:00 - Re: nikita's butt. - (granvia@aol.comlong)

LOL. She is a beautiful woman. Her man, Michael, has a damn nice butt, too. G > AND front... > >Nice butt. > Co-Web of the LFN Our NGer Gang (L.O.N.G.) A page for, by, and about the alt.tv & alt.fan Newsgroups: NGer photos/site links, LFN terms, NGer name medley, and more! http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458/

2001-01-31 03:41:21+00:00 - Re: nikita's butt. - (Muffy <muffy95@home.com>)

I must agree with ya. Um are you going to watch Attila tonite??? Muffy G wrote: > > LOL. She is a beautiful woman. Her man, Michael, has a damn nice butt, too. > > G > AND front... > > > > >Nice butt. > > > > Co-Web of the LFN Our NGer Gang (L.O.N.G.) > > A page for, by, and about the alt.tv & alt.fan Newsgroups: > > NGer photos/site links, LFN terms, NGer name medley, and more! > > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458/

2001-01-31 05:10:22+00:00 - Re: nikita's butt. - (granvia@aol.comlong)

Yes, Muffy, I saw Attila. Loved it. The fights also. Quite brutal, but interesting. Loved that Gerard actor. Loved the hair, the eyes, the kiss in the hot tub. There were obscure traces of the Michael persona in Attila. Definitely watching the second half tomorrow. G > Who doesn't understand a critic's review of this mini-series. He said that if they were going to get an actor that would make men follow him and women swoon (this woman nearly swooned) they should have gotten someone like Adrian Paul from Highlander to be the lead. I disagree. This actor has smoldering fire in his belly that shines through his eyes. Contained power is best. I also don't understand why the critic also said that Gerard spoke English as if it was the first time he heard the language. I wonder what he would say about Roy??? .Maybe it was he, the critic, who didn't understand that many of the actors, including the lead, are British, and he, the critic, doesn't understand the subtle accent of his English's original antecedent. Ah, well, to each their own! Wasn't it wonderful to see Sian Phillips' (Adrian) small role of Attila's grandmother? Did you also notice that the Emperess is none other than the actor who played the Borg Queen in the STNG movie? >I must agree with ya. Um are you going to watch Attila tonite??? > >Muffy > Co-Web of the LFN Our NGer Gang (L.O.N.G.) A page for, by, and about the alt.tv & alt.fan Newsgroups: NGer photos/site links, LFN terms, NGer name medley, and more! http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458/

2001-01-31 08:05:40+00:00 - Re: nikita's butt. - (Muffy <muffy95@home.com>)

I've been at my computer trying to find a range to fit into my condo's kitchen and heard Sian Phillips voice. So far it's just ok, but I like to look. The redhead is quite stunning too! Muffy G wrote: > > Yes, Muffy, I saw Attila. Loved it. The fights also. Quite brutal, but > interesting. Loved that Gerard actor. Loved the hair, the eyes, the kiss in the > hot tub. There were obscure traces of the Michael persona in Attila. > > Definitely watching the second half tomorrow. > > G > Who doesn't understand a critic's review of this mini-series. He said that > if they were going to get an actor that would make men follow him and women > swoon (this woman nearly swooned) they should have gotten someone like Adrian > Paul from Highlander to be the lead. I disagree. This actor has smoldering fire > in his belly that shines through his eyes. Contained power is best. I also > don't understand why the critic also said that Gerard spoke English as if it > was the first time he heard the language. I wonder what he would say about > Roy??? .Maybe it was he, the critic, who didn't understand that many of the > actors, including the lead, are British, and he, the critic, doesn't understand > the subtle accent of his English's original antecedent. Ah, well, to each their > own! > > Wasn't it wonderful to see Sian Phillips' (Adrian) small role of Attila's > grandmother? Did you also notice that the Emperess is none other than the actor > who played the Borg Queen in the STNG movie? > > >I must agree with ya. Um are you going to watch Attila tonite??? > > > >Muffy > > > > Co-Web of the LFN Our NGer Gang (L.O.N.G.) > > A page for, by, and about the alt.tv & alt.fan Newsgroups: > > NGer photos/site links, LFN terms, NGer name medley, and more! > > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458/

2001-01-31 12:41:07+00:00 - Re: nikita's butt. - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

"mankind" <bodyslam@hetnet.nl> wrote in message news:ygGd6.1078$SP3.130503@news.soneraplaza.nl... > Nice butt. > This thread is too intellectual for me... Natalie

2001-02-01 17:09:16-06:00 - Re: nikita's butt. - (LAB <labrown16@mindspring.com>)

<<they should have gotten someone like Adrian Paul from Highlander to be the lead.>> Well I gotta agree with this, strictly for selfish purposes!!! <<This actor has smoldering fire in his belly that shines through his eyes. Contained power is best. >> I agree here too...this guy was great! Attila needed the scruffier, more unpoished look to be believable. I think the casting was great. <<I also don't understand why the critic also said that Gerard spoke English as if it was the first time he heard the language.>> I know that the actor is really Scottish...maybe he had to work hard at covering the accent. Any mini series that employs dark-haired, swarthy men to wear armor and brandish swords while riding horseback is AWESOME for me!!! :)