FLM films - My Webpage

1999-08-12 00:00:00 - Roy Rumor Begone!! - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

Chris H has stated categorically on the HH board that Michael will be returning for all, repeat, ALL of Season 4. Now rumor begone!! and never return to the NGs.

1999-08-13 00:00:00 - Re: Roy Rumor Begone!! - (platt96@aol.com)

thank you, thank you you made my night!

1999-08-14 00:00:00 - Re: Roy Rumor Begone!! - (MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net>)

Gail wrote in message <7oudi9$o0o$1@autumn.news.rcn.net>... >Chris H has stated categorically on the HH board that Michael will be >returning for all, repeat, ALL of Season 4. > >Now rumor begone!! and never return to the NGs. > > > He'd better, the show would die without him.

1999-08-14 00:00:00 - Re: Roy Rumor Begone!! - (Tom <trh@bellsouth.net>)

Too late. The show is dying. The writers have turned LFN into a soap opera. It has lost the edge that used to make it the best show on tv. imo. The promos for this week's episode: "Rape of Madeline" (my title) have repulsed me wrt the storyline. What crap. MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:3U7t3.6031$k3.502567@news1.telusplanet.net... > > Gail wrote in message <7oudi9$o0o$1@autumn.news.rcn.net>... > >Chris H has stated categorically on the HH board that Michael will be > >returning for all, repeat, ALL of Season 4. > > > >Now rumor begone!! and never return to the NGs. > > > > > > > > He'd better, the show would die without him. > >

1999-08-15 00:00:00 - Re: Roy Rumor Begone!! - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

Tom wrote in message ... >Too late. The show is dying. The writers have turned LFN into a soap >opera. It has lost the edge that used to make it the best show on tv. imo. >The promos for this week's episode: "Rape of Madeline" (my title) have >repulsed me wrt the storyline. What crap. > ~~~~~~~~~~~But at the same LFN is the top cable program. Numbers don't usually do much for me because I just can't understand why half the crap stays on TV year after year. A prime example (and talk about a whiner) is Mad About You. I can't avoid that program to save my life. It must be syndicated with every network so it's on somewhere 24 hours a day.