FLM films - My Webpage

1998-04-22 00:00:00 - Cop.. - (june <kjcastel@axionet.com>)

Whatever happened to the cop that Nikita recruited into Section I. Has he ever appeared again, I have missed a couple of episodes. BTW, Idon't mind seeing Nikita in black, white pastels or any colour. She looks great in anything. Has anyone seen Roy on another Canadian show called "Emilie"?

1998-04-22 00:00:00 - Re: Cop.. - (dan <danseyb@snip.net>)

Don't think so. They were planning to bring back some people from season one, maybe he'll be one of them. Personally, i think that would be an interesting meeting if 'the cop' (i don't remember his name) and Nikita would wind up on a mission together. dan june wrote: > > Whatever happened to the cop that Nikita recruited into Section I. Has he > ever appeared again, I have missed a couple of episodes.

1998-04-23 00:00:00 - Re: Cop.. - (wickddoll@hotmail.com)

In article <01bd6e33$5c1c7c00$e7bf11d1@ariff>, "june" <kjcastel@axionet.com> wrote: > > Whatever happened to the cop that Nikita recruited into Section I. Has he > ever appeared again, I have missed a couple of episodes. No, he's probably still in training (it takes 2 years, remember?) > > BTW, Idon't mind seeing Nikita in black, white pastels or any colour. She > looks great in anything. I think she usually looks pretty good too. > > Has anyone seen Roy on another Canadian show called "Emilie"? > Not we *sniff* non-Canadians. :-( :-D Natalie, American citizen -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-04-23 00:00:00 - Re: Roy on "Emilie" - (barbg <mistic@acronet.net>)

I take it that this show was in canada? Never heard of it. B Maf6777 wrote in message <1998042303371300.XAA18243@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >I saw Roy on "Emilie" and that is why I began watching Nikita. That show was >awesome. They now show repeats of it on WTN. It was a very different role for >him (than Michael) don't you think?! >MAF

1998-04-23 00:00:00 - Re: Cop.. - (graywolf27@aol.com)

The cop hasn't shown back up again in any episodes. I keep hoping to see him in another episode with Nikita. It would be rather interesting.

1998-04-23 00:00:00 - Re: Roy on "Emilie" - (maf6777@aol.com)

1998-04-24 00:00:00 - Re: Roy on "Emilie" - (june <kjcastel@axionet.com>)

I agree, sometimes I watch it on WTN on Saturday evenings, around 5. There is a continuation of this series, with Roy marrying the school teacher, moving away, then they have kids etc. His character turns quite mean on the second show, I cannot remember it now ( although just as soon as I'm done here, I'm sure I'll remember it ! :-}) barbg <mistic@acronet.net> wrote in article <6hojq0$b9$1@supernews.com>... > I take it that this show was in canada? Never heard of it. > > B > > > Maf6777 wrote in message > <1998042303371300.XAA18243@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > >I saw Roy on "Emilie" and that is why I began watching Nikita. That show > was > >awesome. They now show repeats of it on WTN. It was a very different role > for > >him (than Michael) don't you think?! > >MAF > > >

1998-04-25 00:00:00 - Re: Roy on "Emilie" - (maf6777@aol.com)

> His character turns quite mean on >the second show, I cannot remember it now Roy's character "Ovila" turns mean because he is unemployed and then has periods where he binges. (drinks) Actually, the end of the series was kind of depressing! But Roy was REALLY good in this because he went from being a schoolboy with a crush, to a newlywed, to a horrible husband. If anyone likes Roy's work on Nikita, they should DEFINITELY check out "Emilie" (in Canada)

1998-04-26 00:00:00 - Re: Roy on "Emilie" - (MXQF25A@prodigy.com)

Emilie aired last fall on the Trio channel that is available on the DSS satellite systems. I taped 16 episodes. I think there are 18 or 20 episodes, but the ones I missed are the early ones that have to do mostly with Emilie's early life before she gets together with Ovila. If anyone who has seen this in Canada could let me know, it would be helpful. Gaynell

1998-04-26 00:00:00 - Re: Roy on "Emilie" - (pwilllms@cts.com)

Is "Emilie" on tape? I live in the States and I know this wonderful little video store that stocks the most obscure videos. I image that, if it's on tape, I could request they get it. Thanks, Judy On 23 Apr 1998 03:37:13 GMT, maf6777@aol.com (Maf6777) wrote: >I saw Roy on "Emilie" and that is why I began watching Nikita. That show was >awesome. They now show repeats of it on WTN. It was a very different role for >him (than Michael) don't you think?! >MAF