FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-04 00:00:00 - Random comments & maybe some spoilers - (daniel seyb <seybernetx@ameritech.net>)

Did i miss an episode? A couple shows ago, we ended with Inside Birkoff showing up in Outside Birkoff's home. Then, nothing at all about them that i remember. It seems a bit hard to believe those two would just have a cup of coffee, shake hands, and both go back to their own lives. So what happened, already? Per Line In The Sand. Did it really make sense to anyone that Nikita found the time to change clothes two or three times during that first mission? Jarring. Worse, i had time to notice and be annoyed by it. Was that Jasmine (Time To Be Heros) working with Birkoff at the end of LITM? It looked a little her, but i just got a glimpse. Would have been a nice twist of it was. dan -- News Flash: Microsoft acquires Electrolux, makes extensive design revisions. Finally releases a product that doesn't suck.

2000-07-04 00:00:00 - Re: Random comments & maybe some spoilers - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"daniel seyb" <seybernetx@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:39626F38.D3BFA929@ameritech.net... > Did i miss an episode? A couple shows ago, we ended with Inside Birkoff > showing up in Outside Birkoff's home. Then, nothing at all about them > that i remember. It seems a bit hard to believe those two would just > have a cup of coffee, shake hands, and both go back to their own lives. > So what happened, already? Nothing. So far no followup on that. Colin