FLM films - My Webpage

2002-02-08 19:29:59-05:00 - Roy-alike in TV ad - (Wickeddoll� <wickeddoll@adelphia.net>)

Maybe you don't agree, but I think that guy in the Listerine ad, who swishes the stuff in his mouth for most of the commercial, bears a striking resemblance to Roy Dupuis. He's quite a bit younger, though. Natalie, musing -- (The email on the newsgroups reply line is a spam catcher and will not work) http://home.adelphia.net/~wickeddoll/ "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

2002-02-11 13:41:25-06:00 - Re: Roy-alike in TV ad - (TJ <tj005@pflash.com>)

He does kinda have the same chin...hmmm. TJ "Wickeddoll���" <wickeddoll@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:a421eq$1bks4h$1@ID-125536.news.dfncis.de... > Maybe you don't agree, but I think that guy in the Listerine ad, who swishes > the stuff in his mouth for most of the commercial, bears a striking > resemblance to Roy Dupuis. He's quite a bit younger, though. > > Natalie, musing > > -- > > (The email on the newsgroups reply line is a spam catcher and will not work) > http://home.adelphia.net/~wickeddoll/ > > "Wicked little doll, you are not human" > "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" > (David Byrne, 1997) > >