FLM films - My Webpage

2000-09-01 21:53:10+00:00 - LFN DVD - (Spencer <so006a0001@blueTHEPI$$yonder.co.uk>)

Does anyone know if the origional LFN film is avalable on DVD? it was listed by http://www.dvdboxoffice.com and I ordered it back in April, but I keep getting told it is on back order and will be in soon. Having enjoyed the TV series so much, and knowing people always rate the film better than the show, I am lookin forward to the film, but waiting for 5 months so far is kind of spoiling the excitment for me. Thanks Spencer

2000-09-01 23:58:46+02:00 - Re: LFN DVD - (Isabelle <kadyn@cybercable.fr>)

I know the DVD is available in Europe. You might wanna try Amazon in Great Britain I know they have a local website, if you're not afraid of the shipping costs of course. hugs kadyn Spencer wrote: > Does anyone know if the origional LFN film is avalable on DVD? > it was listed by http://www.dvdboxoffice.com and I ordered it > back in April, but I keep getting told it is on back order and > will be in soon. > > Having enjoyed the TV series so much, and knowing people always > rate the film better than the show, I am lookin forward to the > film, but waiting for 5 months so far is kind of spoiling the > excitment for me. > > Thanks > > Spencer -- "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?" Robert Browning

2000-09-02 19:03:03+00:00 - Re: LFN DVD - (Spencer <so006a0001@blueTHEPI$$yonder.co.uk>)

"Isabelle" wrote in message ... > I know the DVD is available in Europe. You might wanna try Amazon in > Great Britain I know they have a local website, if you're not afraid of > the shipping costs of course. > > hugs > > kadyn > I've checked Amazon.co.uk and there is no mention of it, but when I re-checked Amazon.com it was available as a pre-order, with a release date of 3rd october. Hopefully that means DVDboxoffice will get it in then. The good thing about them is their shipping is free, and as I live in Great Britain anyway, that works out well for me! Thanks for the hugs Spencer

2000-09-03 03:40:02+02:00 - Re: LFN DVD - (Isabelle <kadyn@cybercable.fr>)

Since you're in GB check the french site www.fnac.com or www.fnac.fr, I'm sure it's available there. hugs again ;-) kadyn Spencer wrote: > "Isabelle" wrote in message ... > > I know the DVD is available in Europe. You might wanna try > Amazon in > > Great Britain I know they have a local website, if you're not > afraid of > > the shipping costs of course. > > > > hugs > > > > kadyn > > > I've checked Amazon.co.uk and there is no mention of it, but when > I re-checked Amazon.com it was available as a pre-order, with a > release date of 3rd october. Hopefully that means DVDboxoffice > will get it in then. The good thing about them is their shipping > is free, and as I live in Great Britain anyway, that works out > well for me! > > Thanks for the hugs > > Spencer -- "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?" Robert Browning