FLM films - My Webpage

2000-08-29 00:00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (Stan & Deb Pope <hseldon@mediaone.net>)

"Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:sqoahl8hc5d118@news.supernews.com... > > > > My husband and I have watched LFN since the beginning. We usually just > read the posts here, so I hope nobody minds if I post a > > response (thought) on this. What if Mr. Jones turns out to be Adrian and > George's son? > > If that were the case, he should have had a much bigger problem with > George's execution by Section One. > > He should have had a bigger problem with it anyway, come to think of it. > For Section One to try and execute the head of Oversight on its own is a bit > much, even for an overreacher like Operations. > True. You have a point there. However, who is to say that it "might not be" a big problem for Mr. Jones. Is anything ever as it seems on the show anyway?? Maybe Mr. Jones has a plan in the making. Maybe Nikita's comment about having a card to play has something to do with the whole Adrian/Operations ordeal. Maybe Mr. Jones will recruit Michael for George's position now that he is gone from Section, just like Mr. Jones recruited Nikita for Center during her absence from Section. Guess we'll have to wait and see if any of this is going to be played out sometime during the 8 episodes next season. Deb

2000-08-29 00:00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Stan & Deb Pope" <hseldon@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:StXq5.11383$_e4.420828@typhoon.mw.mediaone.net... > > > > True. You have a point there. However, who is to say that it "might not be" a big problem for Mr. Jones. Is anything ever as it > seems on the show anyway?? Maybe Mr. Jones has a plan in the making. Maybe Nikita's comment about having a card to play has > something to do with the whole Adrian/Operations ordeal. Maybe Mr. Jones will recruit Michael for George's position now that he is > gone from Section, just like Mr. Jones recruited Nikita for Center during her absence from Section. Guess we'll have to wait and > see if any of this is going to be played out sometime during the 8 episodes next season. > > Deb I am afraid this is such a mess that they will not be able to untangle it. I hope I am wrong, but...... Colin

2000-08-29 00:00:00 - But What About Adrian? - (bikrchik@best.com)

I'm confused a bit with the ending. When I saw Mick on the plane, I thought I saw Adrian, but it was his secretary. Michael has Adrian hidden somewhere in the world; does Nikita know where she is? Isn't Adrian the ace up Michael's sleeve against Nikita and Mr. Jones (and Maddy and Ops)? And was that the real George being executed? His face seemed less wrinkled than in previous episodes. Remember Michael saving him from Ops' assassination mission? Did Michael save him, too? -Robin ( a lurker)

2000-08-29 00:00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

Hmm. I thought that once George became aware that Ops and Maddy had moved against Adrian, the strategic value of Adrian disappeared. As I remember (someone correct me if I'm wrong) we last saw Adrian, marbles mostly gone, puttering around a garden in a secluded country house that Michael had secured for her. Michael held the threat of revealing Ops/Maddy's complicity against Adrian to George, who would have sunk them both. Somehow he found out, but never took direct action. Perhaps his leaking of Red Cell info to discredit Ops/Maddy was his revenge for what they did to Adrian. Now, since Nikita was Mr. Jones' mole all during this (and Mick was directly involved) he had to have been aware of all of this from the get-go. I wonder what HIS relationship to Adrian is/was? Adrian is old, Mr. Jones is young. If Adrian started section, how did Mr. Jones become involved? And yes, George did look remarkably well. Before dying, that is. Or maybe he's not really dead. My head hurts. Trajan bikrchik@best.com wrote: > I'm confused a bit with the ending. When I saw Mick on the plane, I > thought I saw Adrian, but it was his secretary. Michael has Adrian > hidden somewhere in the world; does Nikita know where she is? Isn't > Adrian the ace up Michael's sleeve against Nikita and Mr. Jones (and > Maddy and Ops)? And was that the real George being executed? His face > seemed less wrinkled than in previous episodes. Remember Michael saving > him from Ops' assassination mission? Did Michael save him, too? > > -Robin ( a lurker)

2000-08-29 00:00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (mark5291961@aol.com)

I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Jones turns out to be Adrian's son. Subject: Re: But What About Adrian? From: trajan trajan@optonline.net Date: 08/29/2000 11:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id: <39ABFF78.C90FA695@optonline.net> Hmm. I thought that once George became aware that Ops and Maddy had moved against Adrian, the strategic value of Adrian disappeared. As I remember (someone correct me if I'm wrong) we last saw Adrian, marbles mostly gone, puttering around a garden in a secluded country house that Michael had secured for her. Michael held the threat of revealing Ops/Maddy's complicity against Adrian to George, who would have sunk them both. Somehow he found out, but never took direct action. Perhaps his leaking of Red Cell info to discredit Ops/Maddy was his revenge for what they did to Adrian. Now, since Nikita was Mr. Jones' mole all during this (and Mick was directly involved) he had to have been aware of all of this from the get-go. I wonder what HIS relationship to Adrian is/was? Adrian is old, Mr. Jones is young. If Adrian started section, how did Mr. Jones become involved? And yes, George did look remarkably well. Before dying, that is. Or maybe he's not really dead. My head hurts. Trajan bikrchik@best.com wrote: > I'm confused a bit with the ending. When I saw Mick on the plane, I > thought I saw Adrian, but it was his secretary. Michael has Adrian > hidden somewhere in the world; does Nikita know where she is? Isn't > Adrian the ace up Michael's sleeve against Nikita and Mr. Jones (and > Maddy and Ops)? And was that the real George being executed? His face > seemed less wrinkled than in previous episodes. Remember Michael saving > him from Ops' assassination mission? Did Michael save him, too? > > -Robin ( a lurker)

"Mark5291961" <mark5291961@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000829123822.02676.00000681@ng-fi1.aol.com... > I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Jones turns out to be Adrian's son. > My husband and I have watched LFN since the beginning. We usually just read the posts here, so I hope nobody minds if I post a response (thought) on this. What if Mr. Jones turns out to be Adrian and George's son? Didn't Adrian reveal to Michael once that her and George were once lovers? Maybe Adrian recruited her son to look after things knowing that someday she'll either retire or lose her position?? Maybe Adrian never told George they had a son. Think this scenario might be a possibility? Deb (de-lurking)

2000-08-29 00:00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Stan & Deb Pope" <hseldon@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:YLVq5.11024$_e4.413104@typhoon.mw.mediaone.net... > > "Mark5291961" <mark5291961@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000829123822.02676.00000681@ng-fi1.aol.com... > > I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Jones turns out to be Adrian's son. > > > My husband and I have watched LFN since the beginning. We usually just read the posts here, so I hope nobody minds if I post a > response (thought) on this. What if Mr. Jones turns out to be Adrian and George's son? If that were the case, he should have had a much bigger problem with George's execution by Section One. He should have had a bigger problem with it anyway, come to think of it. For Section One to try and execute the head of Oversight on its own is a bit much, even for an overreacher like Operations. Colin

2000-08-30 00:00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

"Colin L. Whipple" wrote: > > I am afraid this is such a mess that they will not be able to untangle it. > I hope I am wrong, but...... > A good writer with the right drugs can do anything! Trajan

2000-08-30 00:00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"trajan" <trajan@optonline.net> wrote in message news:39AD4CB6.6A1810A4@optonline.net... > > > "Colin L. Whipple" wrote: > > > > > I am afraid this is such a mess that they will not be able to untangle it. > > I hope I am wrong, but...... > > > > A good writer with the right drugs can do anything! > The writers are on drugs? I guess that explains the 4th Season eps. :-) Colin

2000-09-03 20:52:42+00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (ezburns@aol.com)

2000-09-05 22:24:28+00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (Richard Young <scubadoo44@home.com>)

I have it on very good authority (the mailman) that Dupois's contract will not be renewed. This time the producers wanted to put in a clause that he had to shave and bathe at least once a month. Naturally, being French, he refused. Richard ---------- In article <20000903232537.29018.00001804@ng-cr1.aol.com>, milepa@aol.com (MiLePa) wrote: > > >>Then please, PLEASE fix RD's contract. >> > > Yikes....what is this about? Is there something, I'm not aware of? I have read > some postings about what LFN would be like without RD..but I thought people > were just speculating.....Did Roy NOT renew his contract? > Please reply > > Micki <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Re: But What About Adrian?</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF"> <FONT COLOR=3D"#008080"><B>I have it on very good authority (the mailman) tha= t Dupois's contract will not be renewed. This time the producers wanted to p= ut in a clause that he had to shave and bathe at least once a month. Natural= ly, being French, he refused.<BR> <BR> Richard<BR> </B></FONT><BR> ----------<BR> In article &lt;20000903232537.29018.00001804@ng-cr1.aol.com&gt;, milepa@aol= .com (MiLePa) wrote:<BR> <BR> <BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> &gt;&gt;Then please, PLEASE fix RD's contract.<BR> &gt;&gt;<BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; Yikes....what is this about? &nbsp;Is there something, I'm not aware o= f? I have read<BR> &gt; some postings about what LFN would be like without RD..but I thought p= eople<BR> &gt; were just speculating.....Did Roy NOT renew his contract?<BR> &gt; Please reply<BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; Micki<BR> </BODY> </HTML>

2000-09-05 22:38:01+00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (captanne@aol.com)

2000-09-06 17:06:27+00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (ezburns@aol.com)

> >:P > >A very clean and french kadyn is fwapping Richard and Anne repeatedly >while enjoying her new keyboard (yep IRC users i lost the slavic accent >;-) ) > >Richard Young wrote: > >> I have it on very good authority (the mailman) that Dupois's contract >> will not be renewed. This time the producers wanted to put in a clause >> that he had to shave and bathe at least once a month. Naturally, being >> French, he refused. >> >> Richard >> >> ---------- Vell! I vish that vicked Richard vould meet you Kadyn. I had a vunderful vacation vith you in Quebec, and you vere very, very vell viped and vashed. EZBee, Vhat?? VHAT!

2000-09-06 17:23:35+02:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (Isabelle <kadyn@cybercable.fr>)

2000-09-06 19:35:31+02:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (Isabelle <kadyn@cybercable.fr>)

ROTFL EZ :D kadyn free to type W and w until the next time thick grenadine juice pours on the keyboard, it was NOT my fault! ;-) EZBurns wrote: > >Vell! > > I vish that vicked Richard vould meet you Kadyn. I had a vunderful vacation > vith you in Quebec, and you vere very, very vell viped and vashed. > > EZBee, > Vhat?? VHAT! -- "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?" Robert Browning

2000-09-06 21:07:05+00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (ezburns@aol.com)

> >kadyn free to type W and w until the next time thick grenadine juice pours >on >the keyboard, it was NOT my fault! ;-) Ohhhhh, Why do I have visions of a wicked little frolic near the computer involving drinks and wrestling...... EZBee, I DO have an imagination!

2000-09-09 17:28:12-07:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (Suzita <sugeo@pacbell.net>)

Speaking of shaving. Did anyone notice just how clean shaven Michael was when he and Nikita were on the outside in FYLF? Specifically, in the car as he waited for her to return from the bank. I suspect that that was a suggestion from RD. Contrasting the tense, too busy to bother times in Section, with the relaxed, take a few minutes and smell the roses feel of freedom. I found that little nuance quite interesting. But then, I notice things like that. Especially, when they concern Michael. ;-) Suzita - refusing to THUD. But then I just did. Right? hehe CAPTANNE <captanne@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000905183801.08800.00002448@ng-fv1.aol.com... > >This time the producers wanted to put in a clause that he > >had to shave and bathe at least once a month. Naturally, being French, he > >refused. > > heheh > > Make that French *Canadian*. > A completely different.....and totally hygenic story. > > LOL! > Anne > >

2000-09-10 00:00:14+00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (melindaf6@aol.com)

Or maybe...... the writers didn't have a plan and have been just "making this up" as they went along... Mel

2000-09-10 14:38:34+00:00 - Re: But What About Adrian? - (captanne@aol.com)

There is something even more shockingly handsome about a clean shaven Michael. I dunno what it is. I look at him and go, "Good God, could he be MORE handsome?" And then cluck, "Of course, he shaved!" It happens everytime. I wonder if RD thinks the five o'clock shadow makes Michael look like he never leaves the office? Or gives him more of a wicked looking edge? Or both? I don't mind it but I certainly do a double take when he's clean shaven. Anne (shrugging)