FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-22 00:00:00 - Out or Stay? - (RFE <redragonking@hotmail.com>)

Ok,Just a question for everyone...:) If LFN has come to an end,would you like N&M take over Section? or released from Section? also,previous discussion of how it ends nobody said anything about how would they like for Ops and Madeline ends? Would you like to see them cancelled?or retired? * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

2000-05-22 00:00:00 - Re: Out or Stay? - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"RFE" <redragonking@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:18d84b96.0e931aea@usw-ex0103-018.remarq.com... > Ok,Just a question for everyone...:) > If LFN has come to an end,would you like N&M take over Section? Only if they can change the way Section recruits and treats its operatives, in a more rational direction. Colin

2000-05-22 00:00:00 - Re: Out or Stay? - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

I would definitely like to see Ops and Madeline go renegade...disappear into the woodword before George comes and wipes Section ONe out for good. They might be the first to see the "writing on the wall." Perhaps N&M also escape, unbeknownst to each other. (Or perhaps only N makes it.) Walter dies. Birkoff becomes a question mark, or shares his brother's identity (and girlfriends.) It WAS fun, wasn't it! Trajan RFE wrote: > > Ok,Just a question for everyone...:) > If LFN has come to an end,would you like N&M take over Section? > or released from Section? > also,previous discussion of how it ends nobody said anything > about how would they like for Ops and Madeline ends? > Would you like to see them cancelled?or retired? > > * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * > The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

"DPerko5884" <dperko5884@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000522224232.17736.00000872@ng-fj1.aol.com... > > M & N -- free; they go off to a south sea island to live with a change of > identity. I think Michael should go to a South Sea Island, and Nikita should move to La Habra, California. :-) Colin

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Out or Stay? - (captanne@aol.com)

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Out or Stay? - (dperko5884@aol.com)

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Out or Stay? - (wbe@[ubeblock])

RFE <redragonking@hotmail.com> asked: > If LFN has come to an end,would you like N&M take over Section? > or released from Section? > also,previous discussion of how it ends nobody said anything > about how would they like for Ops and Madeline ends? The logical sequence is: * The next-generation "Nikita" is "recruited" by Ops & Madeline just before they get promoted to Oversight, following George and Adrian's footsteps. * N&M become head of Section 1. * George ends up at Center, or gets pushed out into retirement as Ops did to Adrian. In that scenario, the question is whether, in the end, Nikita believes that Section 1 really is a necessary evil and is willing to do whatever has to be done to perpetuate it. Then again, I'd also be happy having the series end like the film. -WBE

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Out or Stay? - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

2000-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: Out or Stay? - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Cathy R. Atkinson" <catknsn@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:20000523102655.23801.00000704@ng-ca1.aol.com... > >I think Michael should go to a South Sea Island, and Nikita should move to > >La Habra, California. :-) > > And decide that she has had enough danger for one lifetime and really needs to > find a nice CPA with equally sweet kitties? > ;-) Hey, why didn't I think of that? :-) She better not be too fussy about sweetness of the kitties, though. Junior will do fine, but Samantha can be kind of grumpy. Colin

2000-05-27 00:00:00 - Re: Out or Stay? - (linda@pressenter.com)

On Mon, 22 May 2000 14:43:21 -0700, RFE <redragonking@hotmail.com> wrote: >Ok,Just a question for everyone...:) >If LFN has come to an end,would you like N&M take over Section? I'd like to see Section disbanded and everyone sent their merry way. The government just gets tired of it all and shuts down the entire operation. George is appointed head of the IRS, where he really comes into his own. Maddy becomes a popular dominatrix, very expensive and exclusiv. Michael decides the life of a mercenary is his only choice. Birkoff starts a software company and rakes in millions. Walter happily retires, with a much younger woman at his side. And Nikita? I think she gets a real job and a real boyfriend and one day not too far in the future, gets married and has kids. Her time in Section fades into memory, and only occasionally does she wonder how everyone is doing.