FLM films - My Webpage

1998-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (debgreg@webtv.net)

He couldn't lead a mission while taking over for Maddy while she is on vacation. I don't think they would call in a temp.... Debbie

1998-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

very good point. remember in New Regime when Maddy said to Petrosian that she either she or Michael provided tactical (?) direction. with her gone, it would have to be Michael. Suzita >>>>>>> Debbie Gregory wrote in message <6guom7$3j4$1@newsd-134.iap.bryant.webtv.net>... He couldn't lead a mission while taking over for Maddy while she is on vacation. I don't think they would call in a temp.... Debbie

1998-04-13 00:00:00 - First Mission - Michael - (Colin Whipple <colinleeNOSPAM@earthlink.net>)

Michael seemed to have ample time to hang around and kibitz and advise. Why didn't he then have time to lead the mission? Colin

1998-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (revans7877@aol.com)

he was on vaction maybe? A>A>M>

1998-04-14 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (cahobbies@aol.com)

Colin - you asked! Debbie - you said >>He couldn't lead a mission while taking over for Maddy while she is on vacation. I don't think they would call in a temp....<< I never cease to be amazed at both the intelligence and wit in this group!! Didn't find it strange at all that Michael "played" sidekick to Ops while Maddy is gone - precedent there - but Debbie, it had never come into my mind that they might be able to "use" Michael out on an assignment if they would only "bring in a temp" to stand beside ops!!!! Now - what would the job profile and requirements look like to hand into the staffing agency???? :-) Debbie

1998-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (srsaima@aol.com)

>"bring in a temp" to stand beside ops!!!! Now - what would the job profile >and >requirements look like to hand into the staffing agency???? :-) I can see it now. "Hello Kelly Temps, I am in need of One girl Friday, able to type 100 wpm using the latest computer surveillance equipment, shoot wings off flies at 50 paces, adept at psychological interrogation while maintaining outward calm and aloofness, expert at a wide variety of torture techniques including but not necessarily limited to physical and mental probes. Prefer someone with experience in handling 15 jobs at once while eavesdropping and not adverse to a one on one arrangement with the boss. Must wear suits and heels at all times and able to work 24/7. Pay is negotiable and accomadations are provided. SrSaima

1998-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (Trudy Espinoza <tespinoza1@home.com>)

Swear to God, the most fun I get on the internet is reading this newgroup. I look forward to it everyday. You guys are hilarious. And I sincerely mean that with the greatest admiration and respect. LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL.... Trudy

1998-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (revans7877@aol.com)

Am I the only one who would not want Madaline's job, that has to suck more than a little bit A>A>M>

1998-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (cahobbies@aol.com)

SrSaima! You DID it!! I asked for the job profile and job requirements - and like magic - there they were!!! (Do you think Kelly is ready to send us the resumes? Could post the potential candidates out here) WE become the interviewers! :-) Any candidates we interview will "know too much" from the questions we ask - so if they "don't make it" - we just "cancel them" On the other hand - let's just bring Maddy back, shall we??? And send Michael back to trng and missions - and get Nikita leading more missions - and continue to watch the "dynamics" unfold! Love this newsgroup!! CA (debbie)

1998-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (debgreg@webtv.net)

Hi, Debbie You know, I just don't think you could find a comparable temp. Maddy is so good at her job that she was even willing to assist in her own torture a few weeks back. Boy, that's dedication to your art! Debbie

1998-04-16 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (lbladel@aol.com)

>Swear to God, the most fun I get on the internet is reading this >newgroup. I look forward to it everyday. You guys are hilarious. I agree - this is the first thing I do when I get home every day. Laura

1998-04-16 00:00:00 - Re: First Mission - Michael - (cahobbies@aol.com)

Debbie said: > >You know, I just don't think you could find a comparable temp. Maddy is so good at her job that she was even willing to assist in her own torture a few weeks back. Boy, that's dedication to your art! << Hey Debbie --- is this when I tell you that "I don't think ANYONE could replace Maddy???" It's a great character - and a great actress pulling it off - and a wonderful section "dynamic" for all the other characters to "bounce into". But thanks to SrSaima anyway for the profile - it was great fun! And all of this - just to allow Michael to "get back out there" instead of covering for Maddy while she's gone!! Sorry - a new thought - remember all the "power is addictive" dynamics between Madelaine and Nikita? Then - Nikita's comments to Michael in the bar about whether he can "handle" N in a position of "more power"? And in First Mission, we have Michael in Maddy's "role" --- yet with Nikita taking on more responsibility in a different sphere ----- I LOVE this show - it's building very nicely, thank you very much! CA (debbie)