FLM films - My Webpage

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - CQS update page is... updated :-) - (catknsn@aol.com)

Check out what I've done, seen and heard so far at http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/cqs.html Cathy, finally going to sleep now *vbg*

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - Re: CQS update page is... updated :-) - (rita7@pacbell.net)

Cathy, you are indeed a goddess! Thank you so much for the page. I don't feel quite so left out now. Terrible news about Alberta, but sounds hopeful. I will definitely add her to my prayers. Rita "Love will build a bridge . . . . Hmm, wish it would build me a patio."

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - Re: CQS update page is... updated :-) - (Paige Foster <morrigan@earthlink.net>)

Cathy, thank you *so* much for posting this. Anyone know the address for sending fan mail to the LFN cast? I'd like to send a get-well card to Ms. Watson. Paige Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan CATKNSN wrote: > Check out what I've done, seen and heard so far at > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/cqs.html > > Cathy, finally going to sleep now *vbg*

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - Re: CQS update page is... updated :-) - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

> >Check out what I've done, seen and heard so far at >http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/cqs.htm l > >Cathy, finally going to sleep now *vbg* Thanks, Cathy. It is much appreciated. Colin

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - Re: CQS update page is... updated :-) - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

CATKNSN wrote in message <19981003002340.17336.00005467@ng42.aol.com>... > >Check out what I've done, seen and heard so far at >http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/cqs.html > >Cathy, finally going to sleep now *vbg* Thanks CAT! and thanks for stopping by IRC last night! Can't wait to see the pics. For anyone here that is interested, several of us (Jrzygrl, Gudrun, Kimber, and myself. There were others but they don't post here....) were on IRC last night when Wickddoll came on line (her friends loaned her a laptop) and had with her CAT, Denise2, and Domino, and EZBee, and Chris Touhey/Voyeur.......We barraged them with a plethora of questions. It was hysterical to see. I never knew four people could pump out questions so quickly! It really does sound like a blast. Made me feel much better to get info straight from the sources, knowing that I could have been there but (sadly) had to change my plans. I think they said there are 265 people there. Pretty amazing when they were planning on closing registration at 200. Chris said there are about 6 or so men attending the con. (pssst., I don't think he minds the ratio!) I was saddened to hear about Alberta. I swear my blood pressure dropped when Wick told us. I really hope she will be okay. I know Wickddoll said she would be trying to be there again tonight between 5 and 7 pm est, before she goes off to the banquet. So if you are IRC equipped, go there to get the dirt second-hand first! We know wick loves to chat!....hehehe Suzita (not missing next year)

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - Re: CQS update page is... updated :-) - (NJS/home <nancy127@earthlink.net>)

I'm so glad to wake up and see a con report -- and I'm just sick about Alberta, I was afraid something was wrong, she just didn't look right. I had been sad to see that she was repeatedly ridiculed personally (maybe not here, can't remember) for the condition of her hair, I hope that is dropped now. I was hoping maybe the wig meant she'd gotten a haircut... very sad... gathering all good vibes and thoughts and sending out to Alberta, I'd like to send some sort of card, as well, though nance, who is kinda bummed now CATKNSN wrote: > > Check out what I've done, seen and heard so far at > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/cqs.html > > Cathy, finally going to sleep now *vbg* -- NJS/home thistle@bigfoot.com http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfnchuck http://www.angelfire.com/tx/lfn98

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - Re: CQS update page is... updated :-) - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Where is the IRC happening? Colin > >I know Wickddoll said she would be trying to be there again tonight between >5 and 7 pm est, before she goes off to the banquet. So if you are IRC >equipped, go there to get the dirt second-hand first! We know wick loves to >chat!....hehehe > >Suzita (not missing next year) > >

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - Updated it again - (catknsn@aol.com)

FYI, I gave Chris Heyn the third degree about this today and he promised me that she IS going to be okay. :-) He said that when they filmed Last Night, that was her first episode back after having chemo - hence the wig. Chris also promised that there would be a lot of great Madeline stuff in S3, and that a Season 1 character would return for another appearance! I updated my page again, more is there. http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/cqs.html Cathy

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: Updated it again - (stremy1@aol.com)

The show is not the same without Madeline. I hope next year they make up for her lack this season. Lots of Mad-based eps.

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: Updated it again - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Stremy1 wrote in message <19981004084237.05884.00005836@ng-fd1.aol.com>... > >The show is not the same without Madeline. I hope next year they make up for >her lack this season. Lots of Mad-based eps. They do need to make up some missing ground with Madeline; no question. We want our fair share of Madeline. Colin

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: CQS update page is... updated :-) - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

CATKNSN wrote in message <19981003002340.17336.00005467@ng42.aol.com>... > >Check out what I've done, seen and heard so far at >http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/cqs.html > >Cathy, finally going to sleep now *vbg* For those who haven't read it yet, CAT updated her update site again at 1:23 A.M. this morning. Suzita (go to the address above)

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: Updated it again - (hondarill@aol.com)

1998-10-10 00:00:00 - Re: Updated it again - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

HondaRill wrote in message <19981004195935.27003.00002862@ng146.aol.com>... > >>They do need to make up some missing ground with Madeline; >>no question. >> >>We want our fair share of Madeline. > >Yep, I agree. I want more than my fair share. More, more, more!!! :-) Colin (Would it help if I kicked and screamed and held my breath until I turned blue?)

1998-10-11 00:00:00 - Re: Updated it again - (rita7@pacbell.net)

1998-10-12 00:00:00 - Re: Updated it again - (pianolds1@aol.com)

1998-10-12 00:00:00 - Re: Updated it again - (paleoanth@aol.com)