FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-23 00:00:00 - what have they done to my nikita? - (brustrom@aol.com)

i truly hope that this new nikita will not last the entire season. i wouldn't be able to take it; she's too much like madeline. the draw for me to the character(or at least one of them) is her compassion and sense of fair play when she senses someone has been wronged. if i wanted a cold-blooded killer, i'd root for ops instead. bring back our nikita!

2000-01-23 00:00:00 - Re: what have they done to my nikita? - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"BRUSTROM" <brustrom@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000123173554.03577.00001241@ng-bg1.aol.com... > i truly hope that this new nikita will not last the entire season. i wouldn't > be able > to take it; she's too much like madeline. the draw for me to the character(or > at > least one of them) is her compassion and sense of fair play when she senses > someone has been wronged. if i wanted a cold-blooded killer, i'd root for ops > instead. bring back our nikita! Likewise. Colin

2000-01-24 00:00:00 - Re: what have they done to my nikita? - (mab402@webtv.net)

All I can say is AMEN brother!!!!! But after this week ep it looks as though we have gotten our Nikita back....

2000-02-06 00:00:00 - Re: what have they done to my nikita? - (brustrom@aol.com)

have we really or is it just another acting job by nikita?