FLM films - My Webpage

1998-08-02 00:00:00 - Ops and Nikita - (imcather@aol.com)

What would happen if Ops started to hit on Nikita? It's not like they have a Human Resources Department where she could go to file a sexual harrassment complaint. Who would she confide in? Maddie? Everyone else in Section would know what was going on--how would they react? My problem with this show is that I don't see any chemistry between Roy and Peta. The parts of Michael and Nikita are written so we should want to see them together, yet, when they are together, it's no big deal. So.. I got to thinking...who else is there?

1998-08-02 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

ImCather wrote in message <1998080218152000.OAA15623@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >What would happen if Ops started to hit on Nikita? > She'd probably slug him. <g> >It's not like they have a Human Resources Department where she could go to file >a sexual harrassment complaint. > >Who would she confide in? Maddie? Good choice. Based on Maddy's actions toward Ops of late, she probably could offer up some good diversionary tactics. > >Everyone else in Section would know what was going on--how would they react? A resounding "Eeeeeuuuuuuwwww". Or they would all stay far from her knowing that Ops might have an inside track to her intel on them, a la Petrosian and New Regime. > >My problem with this show is that I don't see any chemistry between Roy and >Peta. The parts of Michael and Nikita are written so we should want to see >them together, yet, when they are together, it's no big deal. Oh, I see all sorts of chemistry. Read Nyneve's post "For romantics" . Each of her points are well documented in the show. And they play off each other so well. I think them 'getting together' is to allow us further exploration into what each wants in life. What each is willing to sacrifice to be truly a part of the other's private world. We get glimspes of the yearning, but I think it is indeed overshadowed by the conflict that Michael mentioned at the end of Psychic Pilgrim. To me it is a big deal. But not for the romance. For the continued journey they are on. Remember Walter asking Nikita, "which is more important, the journey or the destination?" For me it is the journey, definitely. So.. I got to thinking...who else is there? Within Section? Can't think of anyone. I kind of thought Mowen would be a good side bar for her, but alas, he is dead. Suzita (voyeur)

1998-08-02 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

On 2 Aug 1998 18:15:20 GMT, imcather@aol.com (ImCather) wrote: >What would happen if Ops started to hit on Nikita? He already leers at her, but I think she would kick him in "Big Jim & The Twins". > >It's not like they have a Human Resources Department where she could go to file >a sexual harrassment complaint. LOL! > >Who would she confide in? Maddie? Probably Birkoff or Walter > >Everyone else in Section would know what was going on--how would they react? Would YOU get involved? I wouldn't. > >My problem with this show is that I don't see any chemistry between Roy and >Peta. The parts of Michael and Nikita are written so we should want to see >them together, yet, when they are together, it's no big deal. So.. I got to >thinking...who else is there? I guess I can't really comment on this, because the what I call 'dynamite' chemistry between these two actors is one of the main draws to the show for me. I find them absolutely believable as lovers. Welcome to the 'non-silent majority', BTW. :-D Natalie, hand extended (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-08-02 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

ImCather wrote in message <1998080218152000.OAA15623@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >What would happen if Ops started to hit on Nikita? > >It's not like they have a Human Resources Department where she could go to file >a sexual harrassment complaint. > >Who would she confide in? Maddie? Yep. That is exactly who she would confide in. Madeline would take her side if she were convinced it was for the good of the Section mission. Sexual harassment is a biiiig distraction. Colin

1998-08-02 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (stremy1@aol.com)

Maybe Maddie would be so happy to have Ops hitting on someone besides her that she would find some way to encourage Nikita to give him a shot!

1998-08-02 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (DJ <dollbee@iname.com>)

On 2 Aug 1998 18:15:20 GMT, imcather@aol.com (ImCather) wrote: > > >What would happen if Ops started to hit on Nikita? > > He already leers at her, but I think she would kick him in "Big Jim & > The Twins". I think Ops is the only person that Nikita really fears. She's been in Maddies face a few times here lately, however I've never seen her lose her cool in front of Ops, a few times I felt like she was pushing it, however she seems to know that he is the one person that she has to have control with. I think the way Nikita has been changeing lately she would find a more suttle way of cooling him off(she would use her head instead of kicking "Big Jim & The Twins." DJ > > >

1998-08-02 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (platt96@aol.com)

i think there is plenty of chemistry between roy and peta. They are just perfect together !!!!

1998-08-02 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Suzita wrote: >Within Section? Can't think of anyone. I kind of thought Mowen would be a >good side bar for her, but alas, he is dead. >Suzita (voyeur) I thought his chin was too weak. Colin (judgmental)

1998-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (revans7877@aol.com)

I believe that after Nikita's intial gagging she would come up with a plan to rid herself of him A>A>M> " HEY! If youo don't like how I drive get off the sidewalk"

1998-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - ("Kenneth G. Hamilton" <kghNOSPAM@pacbell.net>)

ImCather wrote: > > What would happen if Ops started to hit on Nikita? No, no, this is Section One - not the White House. That's a different creep. > > It's not like they have a Human Resources Department where she could go to file > a sexual harrassment complaint. > > Who would she confide in? Maddie? Walter. Then, maybe he can rig a special gun for Ops that backfires, and the next time he tries shooting his way through a door, it will solve both Nikita's and Walter's grudges. > > Everyone else in Section would know what was going on--how would they react? After Ops blew himself up, they'd probably have a party. One of their fronts is a catering outfit down on Yonge Street. > > My problem with this show is that I don't see any chemistry between Roy and > Peta. The parts of Michael and Nikita are written so we should want to see > them together, yet, when they are together, it's no big deal. So.. I got to > thinking...who else is there? That's classified above our level. Unfortunately, for all the secrecy, Red Cell seems to have no trouble finding out everything they want to know about Section One. It's only the public that doesn't know. -- ------------------------------------------------------ To reply by mail, please remove the obvious component from the address given above.

1998-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

LOL Colin. But HE was kind. Suzita (smirkin') Colin Whipple wrote in message <6q38cp$v1f$1@nnrp3.snfc21.pbi.net>... > >Suzita wrote: >>Within Section? Can't think of anyone. I kind of thought Mowen would be a >>good side bar for her, but alas, he is dead. > >>Suzita (voyeur) > > >I thought his chin was too weak. > >Colin (judgmental) > > >

1998-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

I didn't like the way he was trying to flirt with Gail, either. Colin (Nikita deserves better) Suzita wrote in message <6q3bnh$642@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>... >LOL Colin. But HE was kind. > >Suzita (smirkin') > >Colin Whipple wrote in message <6q38cp$v1f$1@nnrp3.snfc21.pbi.net>... >> >>Suzita wrote: >>>Within Section? Can't think of anyone. I kind of thought Mowen would be >a >>>good side bar for her, but alas, he is dead. >> >>>Suzita (voyeur) >> >> >>I thought his chin was too weak. >> >>Colin (judgmental) >> >> >> > >

1998-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (lafannkta@aol.com)

No Chemistry???? Your talking about La Femme Nikita right? Well ops is being kinda sweet and attentive lately! But him and Nikita together? I think that N would end up at the bottom of a staricase somewhere in section! Maddie: I wanted the Ops! ImCather wrote: <Well it seems like ops is the only one lately showing any emotion, but pair him up with Nikita? I think N would end up at the bottom of a staircase somewhere in section! My problem with this show is that I don't see any chemistry between Roy and Peta. The parts of Michael and Nikita are written so we should want to see them together, yet, when they are together, it's no big deal. So.. I got to <thinking...who else is there? Denise- LaFanNKTA@aol

1998-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (lafannkta@aol.com)

Suz, i would kinda like to see her hook up with that detective!!! What was his name??? Suzita wrote: >Within Section? Can't think of anyone. I kind of thought Mowen would be a good side bar for her, but alas, he is dead. Suzita (voyeur) Denise- LaFanNKTA@aol

1998-08-06 00:00:00 - Re: Ops and Nikita - (writerrita@aol.com)

In article <1998080302301300.WAA20207@ladder01.news.aol.com>, lafannkta@aol.com (LaFanNKTA) writes: >somewhere in section! >My problem with this show is that I don't see any chemistry between Roy and >Peta. The parts of Michael and Nikita are written so we should want to see >them together, yet, when they are together, it's no big deal. So.. I got to ><thinking...who else is there? Excuse me. I just wanted to get this clear. You are talking about LFN on USA network, aren't you? Doesn't sound like the same show I'm watching where the air fairly sizzles with the electricity between those two. All that restrained sexual tension, you just know has to explode someday. Rita