FLM films - My Webpage

1998-06-19 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (Jinx <sarahr@home.com>)

Hmmm, I see where you're going. It's like, "gee we can't think of any other way to have Michael convince Lisa, so hey let's just make them sleep together". I dunno methinks that this kind of repetitive sex is kinda making Michael seem like the Section hooker. Then again, maybe the other operatives act the same way, we just don't see it. Or maybe the Royettes have some kinda connection that they're not telling us about. Come on guys, fess up! Jinx Lafemme99 wrote: > > warning contains spoilers > s > p > o > i > l > e > r > s > s > p > o > i > l > e > r > s > > ok that should be enough room. of any of you canadians that have watched double > date. what is your take on michael seducing lisa once again. is it really > nessecarry to have them sleep together again. i have not seen the show and am > only going by the spoilers. first they try to insinuate that michael might be > the father of terri's baby, now they have him sleeping with lisa fanning again, > even if his heart isn't in it. what are they trying to do to michael's > reputation. lol > jen: (

1998-06-19 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (dentav@aol.com)

1998-06-19 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (vwb79@aol.com)

1998-06-19 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (Jaida <richmonds@sprintmail.com>)

Dentav wrote in message >No. I am sure Michael's convincing performance will be explained away as he had >to appear to be convincing and he hated every second of it. Gotta tell you I >think he had to want it for him to do it in the first place. And nothing in >that scene looked like his heart wasn't in it. I haven't seen this either but wonder if M was trying to make up for using Lisa the last time. At least now she knows who and what he is. But I don't believe that his heart or anything else wasn't "in it"! >Face it, Michael may 'love' Nikita but it doesn't keep him from bopping other >people. LOL I keep picturing Boppo the Clown. Jaida

1998-06-19 00:00:00 - michael reputation: small spoiler - (lafemme99@aol.com)

warning contains spoilers s p o i l e r s s p o i l e r s ok that should be enough room. of any of you canadians that have watched double date. what is your take on michael seducing lisa once again. is it really nessecarry to have them sleep together again. i have not seen the show and am only going by the spoilers. first they try to insinuate that michael might be the father of terri's baby, now they have him sleeping with lisa fanning again, even if his heart isn't in it. what are they trying to do to michael's reputation. lol jen: (

1998-06-20 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Heh, heh, heh - Amanda, you love to play with fire, doncha? Those Royettes are gonna have you for lunch! :-D Natalie, cheering on her Royette-Shit-List Colleague On 20 Jun 1998 07:27:20 GMT, revans7877@aol.com (REvans7877) wrote: >> >>Section Hooker? Michael? Hum...seems that was a dangerous thing to say >>awhile >>back. Proceed with caution. = ) >> >> > >ewwwwwwww bad thought Micheal in the dress that Julia Roberts was in in the >beginning of pretty woman gross gross gross well he's hairless enough to pull >it off > >A>A>M> > >"How does the kitty cat go?" "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-06-20 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (dentav@aol.com)

Never fear Amanda, if they haven't kicked me off yet nor had ME for lunch then I think you are safe. Of course they might think I'd be too tough to chew... = ) Denise Royette Incognito INC.

1998-06-20 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (revans7877@aol.com)

1998-06-20 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (clbcrb@aol.com)

1998-06-22 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (Jinx <sarahr@home.com>)

Hmmm, good point. I guess he didn't really have time for anything else. And hey, It's not Lisa's fault she was drawn in by those bedroom eyes of his! ;D Jinx metalart@ipass.net wrote: > > I've been trying to think of another way he could have gotten the intel he > needed from Lisa without seducing her. Considering her attitude when they > first met again, I'm not sure he had time to do anything else. And, hey, she > looked pretty good and was willing. Doesn't take much more than that for > most men. All you have to is show up. > > No offense guys. > > -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- > http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-22 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (khimera@my-dejanews.com)

1998-06-22 00:00:00 - Re: michael reputation: small spoiler - (metalart@ipass.net)