FLM films - My Webpage

1999-05-30 00:00:00 - still here - (Jaida <rich@sprintmail.com>)

lol, i'm still here too, lurking. this reminds me of those "where are you from and how many cats/horses do you own?" threads. Jaida

1999-05-30 00:00:00 - Re: still here - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Jaida <rich@sprintmail.com> wrote in message news:7irjr7$mfm$1@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > lol, i'm still here too, lurking. this reminds me of those "where are you > from and how many cats/horses do you own?" threads. > > Jaida Since we are currently in reruns: I am owned by one cat, named Samantha. :-) Colin

1999-05-30 00:00:00 - Re: still here - (beck92856@aol.com)

Hey, I'll de-lurk for this one. I am co-opted by five cats, Sugar, Spice, Lady Gray, Missy and Buffy, one parakeet, Spottie, and three horses, Belle, Gudrun, and Easy Street. Gudrun, sort of

1999-05-31 00:00:00 - Re: still here - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

oh yeah...i love minnesota...and their state bird the bloodsucking mosquito....i'm loading my car and heading north...i could get up and back before the new eps start on Sunday, right? Melissa making rain the old fashioned way.... Colin Whipple wrote: > Melissa, > > Could you take a camping trip to Minnesota this summer? My mother tells me > it is very dry there this year...... :-) > > Colin > > melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> wrote in message > news:3752AE4A.C39DCA9C@bellsouth.net... > > maybe it's time to pull out the camping trips from hell stories... > > > > actually, every camping trip i've ever taken qualifies for this...need to > > break a drought? invite me to pitch a tent somewhere in the > area...guaranteed > > to bring torrential downpours throughout my stay... > > > > Melissa > > sharing space with Lucy the wonder cat > > > > Jaida wrote: > > > > > lol, i'm still here too, lurking. this reminds me of those "where are > you > > > from and how many cats/horses do you own?" threads. > > > > > > Jaida > > > > > >

1999-05-31 00:00:00 - Re: still here - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Plenty of time, Melissa. :-) Ah, the mosquitos. I remember when I was a teenager there, playing golf. Near the slough on No. 15 the mosquitos made it hard to stand still long enough to hit the ball. Colin melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:3752C2BD.7128F709@bellsouth.net... > oh yeah...i love minnesota...and their state bird the bloodsucking > mosquito....i'm loading my car and heading north...i could get up and back > before the new eps start on Sunday, right? > > Melissa > making rain the old fashioned way.... > > Colin Whipple wrote: > > > Melissa, > > > > Could you take a camping trip to Minnesota this summer? My mother tells me > > it is very dry there this year...... :-) > > > > Colin > > > > melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> wrote in message > > news:3752AE4A.C39DCA9C@bellsouth.net... > > > maybe it's time to pull out the camping trips from hell stories... > > > > > > actually, every camping trip i've ever taken qualifies for this...need to > > > break a drought? invite me to pitch a tent somewhere in the > > area...guaranteed > > > to bring torrential downpours throughout my stay... > > > > > > Melissa > > > sharing space with Lucy the wonder cat > > > > > > Jaida wrote: > > > > > > > lol, i'm still here too, lurking. this reminds me of those "where are > > you > > > > from and how many cats/horses do you own?" threads. > > > > > > > > Jaida > > > > > > > > > > > >

1999-05-31 00:00:00 - Re: still here - (hondarill@aol.com)

>"where are you >from and how many cats/horses do you own?" Alexandria, VA Two cats: Sam and Sabrina No horses Rhonda

1999-05-31 00:00:00 - Re: still here - (kynthelig@aol.com)

So we're now rerunning threads as well as eps? Eh, why not :-) It's almost over. My best friend Eddy, a golden retriever extraordinaire, keeps an eye on me and makes sure I'm kept down to size. No cats (they hate me), no horses (they like me). Kyn "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society." - Mark Twain

1999-06-01 00:00:00 - Re: still here - (jencchs@aol.com)