FLM films - My Webpage

1999-03-08 00:00:00 - Re: Michael is dead... again (spoilers - sort of) - (Paige Foster <morrigan@earthlink.net>)

Granvia wrote: > Wick wrote: > > > > >I was told by an insider that Michael would be 'a bit more human' thisseason, > after the arc. > > > >A bit more human than what? > > > >Tofu? > > I have no basis for the thought, just a feeling, but would it have been possible > for IOD to have been filmed prior to the arc, which would account for the > tofuness? > > G > As I said, just a thought... I think it would have been even *more* weird if he were suddenly Mr. Warm and Fuzzy. Michael's cold exterior is a mask he wears to cope with what he has to do as an Operative. During the opening Arc, that mask cracked in a few spots, and by the time we got to GOH he let it fall away altogether because he didn't care if he lived or died. When he started caring again, he had to repair the mask and put it back on. Maybe it's just me, but when he asked Nikita if she was all right I heard a lot more emotion than is usual from him. Not soap opera fly into hysterics weep and wail and rend your clothing emotion, that would have been *way* out of place. I mean a tone that said he cared about her answer not as an operative but as a human being, a friend. It reminded me a little of the end of End Game when he hugged her in the middle of Section, where God (no, I don't mean you, Operations!) and everyone could see it. Anyway, that was enough of a change for me to feel that Michael is warming up and becoming more human, at least towards Nikita. Waiting for everyone to tell me I'm delusional, Paige Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan/

1999-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Michael is dead... again (spoilers - sort of) - (granvia@aol.comLONGing)

Wick wrote: > >I was told by an insider that Michael would be 'a bit more human' this >season, after the arc. > >A bit more human than what? > >Tofu? > > Speaking of which, a though ran through my head, and I'm not admitting that it is functional, the thought that is. My head is always functional, just not necessarily in synch...but, ahem, it is creative, which makes this little bit at least interesting to read. I have no basis for the thought, just a feeling, but would it have been possible for IOD to have been filmed prior to the arc, which would account for the tofuness? G > As I said, just a thought... > >Seems to be the same old walking dead he always was to me. Of >course, nobdy does mesmerizing zombie better than Dupuis. I still >can't take my eyes off him; I just wish there were something new to >see. > >:-D > >Natalie, waiting for the 'new' Michael > > Co-Webster of the LFN Our NGer Gang.(L.O.N.G.) A page for, by, and about the alt.tv & alt.fan Newsgroups denizens. So you don't leave me L.O.N.G.ing for you...here's the address: http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458

1999-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Michael is dead... again (spoilers - sort of) - (Mary Thomas <Marydawn@worldnet.att.net>)

Amen Wickddoll wrote in message <36e47814.1429496@news.turbont.net>... > > >I was told by an insider that Michael would be 'a bit more human' this >season, after the arc. > >A bit more human than what? > >Tofu? > >Seems to be the same old walking dead he always was to me. Of >course, nobdy does mesmerizing zombie better than Dupuis. I still >can't take my eyes off him; I just wish there were something new to >see. > >:-D > >Natalie, waiting for the 'new' Michael > > >La Funne Nikita at: > >http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm > >"Wicked little doll, you are not human" >"Wicked little doll, you have no soul" > (David Byrne, 1997)

1999-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Michael is dead... again (spoilers - sort of) - (kynthelig@aol.com)

1999-03-09 00:00:00 - Michael is dead... again (spoilers - sort of) - (wickddoll@nofeckingspam.com)

I was told by an insider that Michael would be 'a bit more human' this season, after the arc. A bit more human than what? Tofu? Seems to be the same old walking dead he always was to me. Of course, nobdy does mesmerizing zombie better than Dupuis. I still can't take my eyes off him; I just wish there were something new to see. :-D Natalie, waiting for the 'new' Michael La Funne Nikita at: http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1999-03-10 00:00:00 - Re: Michael is dead... again (spoilers - sort of) - (wickddoll@nofeckingspam.com)

On Mon, 08 Mar 1999 21:40:56 -0800, Paige Foster <morrigan@earthlink.net> wrote: >Granvia wrote: > >> Wick wrote: >> >> > >> >I was told by an insider that Michael would be 'a bit more human' thisseason, >> after the arc. >> > >> >A bit more human than what? >> > >> >Tofu? > >> >> I have no basis for the thought, just a feeling, but would it have been possible >> for IOD to have been filmed prior to the arc, which would account for the >> tofuness? >> >> G > As I said, just a thought... > >I think it would have been even *more* weird if he were suddenly Mr. Warm and >Fuzzy. Michael's cold exterior is a mask he wears to cope with what he has to do >as an Operative. During the opening Arc, that mask cracked in a few spots, and by >the time we got to GOH he let it fall away altogether because he didn't care if he >lived or died. When he started caring again, he had to repair the mask and put it No, I didn't expect Richard Simmons emotion, just something a little closer to LIVE hehehe > >Maybe it's just me, but when he asked Nikita if she was all right I heard a lot >more emotion than is usual from him. Not soap opera fly into hysterics weep and >wail and rend your clothing emotion, that would have been *way* out of place. I >mean a tone that said he cared about her answer not as an operative but as a human >being, a friend. It reminded me a little of the end of End Game when he hugged >her in the middle of Section, where God (no, I don't mean you, Operations!) and >everyone could see it. Anyway, that was enough of a change for me to feel that >Michael is warming up and becoming more human, at least towards Nikita. > >Waiting for everyone to tell me I'm delusional, >Paige >Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan/ > > OK, I'll tell you. You're delusional. :-D Natalie, hugging Pollyanna... er... PAIGE La Funne Nikita at: http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1999-03-10 00:00:00 - Re: Michael is dead... again (spoilers - sort of) - (wickddoll@nofeckingspam.com)

BBBBUT... He already started to unravel in GOH. Or so I thought Mea culpa. :-D Natalie, shrugging On 9 Mar 1999 05:44:34 GMT, kynthelig@aol.com (Kynthelig) wrote: >>>A bit more human than what? >>> >>>Tofu? > >considering he had only a smattering of lines, how much emotion and warmth do >you think can come bubbling forth? >I like it better if he unravels -slowly- tantalizingly- oh, i gotta stop. > >Kyn >"Die, you bastard!" - Birkoff La Funne Nikita at: http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1999-03-10 00:00:00 - Re: Michael is dead... again (spoilers - sort of) - (platt96@aol.com)

i thought the same thing as you Paige, that Michael seemed more caring about Nik. Rosemary