FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-03 00:00:00 - You think you have problems! - (linda@pressenter.com)

Most of you are sitting in front of the tv, staring at the screen, waiting for the premiere to start. You don't want to miss a minute, not a second! I am looking out the window, hoping to god those light little snowflakes don't turn into a blizzard, thereby killing my satellite signal, or a mighty wind does not spring up and knock out my power. I am in the midwest. Such things do happen. Oh, sure, I could probably catch the premiere next Saturday night, when they graciously rerun it, but wait another week? No, no, a thousand times, no! I'm psyched, I'm ready, I wanna see Nikita 3! So snow, go away! Wind, go to sleep! Something important is happening tonight and nothing so ephemeral as weather is going to stop me!

1999-01-03 00:00:00 - Re: You think you have problems! - (LZHU24A@prodigy.com)

Amen! 10 hours and 14 minutes to go at time of this post. I can't believe it is finally here...almost. Lenore >Most of you are sitting in front of the tv, staring at the screen, >waiting for the premiere to start. You don't want to miss a minute, >not a second! > >I am looking out the window, hoping to god those light little >snowflakes don't turn into a blizzard, thereby killing my satellite >signal, or a mighty wind does not spring up and knock out my power. I >am in the midwest. Such things do happen. > >Oh, sure, I could probably catch the premiere next Saturday night, >when they graciously rerun it, but wait another week? No, no, a >thousand times, no! I'm psyched, I'm ready, I wanna see Nikita 3! > >So snow, go away! Wind, go to sleep! Something important is >happening tonight and nothing so ephemeral as weather is going to stop >me!

1999-01-03 00:00:00 - Re: You think you have problems! - (LFNfan <lfn_fan@hotmail.com>)

Linda, I know exactly how you feel. Being in Canada, satellite is the only way I can get USA and it snowed a lot last night (we're now up to 12+ inches, thank you very much) and still it continues to snow. My fingers are crossed for both of us! (knock on wood) LFNfan linda@pressenter.com wrote in message <368f8b0d.221096653@news.pressenter.com>... >Most of you are sitting in front of the tv, staring at the screen, >waiting for the premiere to start. You don't want to miss a minute, >not a second! > >I am looking out the window, hoping to god those light little >snowflakes don't turn into a blizzard, thereby killing my satellite >signal, or a mighty wind does not spring up and knock out my power. I >am in the midwest. Such things do happen. > >Oh, sure, I could probably catch the premiere next Saturday night, >when they graciously rerun it, but wait another week? No, no, a >thousand times, no! I'm psyched, I'm ready, I wanna see Nikita 3! > >So snow, go away! Wind, go to sleep! Something important is >happening tonight and nothing so ephemeral as weather is going to stop >me! > >

1999-01-03 00:00:00 - Re: You think you have problems! - (Wickddoll <Wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

It's coming down pretty good here in New Hampshire, too. My server keeps going on and off. They'd better not DARE go down during the IRC, or I'll have to cancel someone! :-P Natalie, in the frozen white north linda@pressenter.com wrote in article <368f8b0d.221096653@news.pressenter.com>... > Most of you are sitting in front of the tv, staring at the screen, > waiting for the premiere to start. You don't want to miss a minute, > not a second! > > I am looking out the window, hoping to god those light little > snowflakes don't turn into a blizzard, thereby killing my satellite > signal, or a mighty wind does not spring up and knock out my power. I > am in the midwest. Such things do happen. > > Oh, sure, I could probably catch the premiere next Saturday night, > when they graciously rerun it, but wait another week? No, no, a > thousand times, no! I'm psyched, I'm ready, I wanna see Nikita 3! > > So snow, go away! Wind, go to sleep! Something important is > happening tonight and nothing so ephemeral as weather is going to stop > me! > > >