FLM films - My Webpage

1999-06-30 00:00:00 - Wardrobe items suggestions for the LFN CQS2 Auction... - (kismet353@aol.com)

Did anyone else notice the striking floor length black overcoat Ms. Maddie had on in the introduction scene at Sara's house in BIS ? A beautiful duster with silver/gray lining, perfectly displayed as she descended the staircase. It seems to me Maddie has been sporting a new wardrobe lately, which I believe compliments her very nicely. Excellent work Laurie Drew and the rest of the LFN wardrobe department. Any possibility it could end up at the auction ? Also on the wish list is the black hat Nikita wore while standing guard outside Michael's loft in GOH. Anybody else have any memorable S3 wardrobe moments ? -Kismet Wondering how those "Mission Pants" from last year are enjoying California :-)

1999-06-30 00:00:00 - Re: Wardrobe items suggestions for the LFN CQS2 Auction... - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

1999-07-01 00:00:00 - Re: Wardrobe items suggestions for the LFN CQS2 Auction... - (redagmar@aol.com)

1999-07-01 00:00:00 - Re: Wardrobe items suggestions for the LFN CQS2 Auction... - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

>Hi! I'm a new fan to the show & I was just wondering what auction ya'll are >talking about! There are two charity auctions held in October with LFN items included. One is at the LFN convention, CQS, and you can see information on that at http://www.logomancy.simplenet.com/SIDEKICKS/cqs.html The other is a multiple-shows event called Lights, Camera, Auction, and information on that is at http://www.mpica.org Both events are held in Toronto and are a lot of fun; last year they sold off everything from wardrobe to props to scripts from the show. Cathy The Official Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.albertawatson.com

1999-07-01 00:00:00 - Re: Wardrobe items suggestions for the LFN CQS2 Auction... - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

The auction will be at Close Quarters Standby 2, the second annual LFN convention in Toronto this October. For info see: http://www.logomancy.simplenet.com/SIDEKICKS/cqs.html Colin Redagmar <redagmar@aol.com> wrote in message news:19990701142328.01731.00006556@ng-fz1.aol.com... > >>Any possibility it could end up at the auction ? Also on the wish list is > >>the > >>black hat Nikita wore while standing guard outside Michael's loft in GOH. > > Hi! I'm a new fan to the show & I was just wondering what auction ya'll are > talking about! > I love that black hat too! > Thanks! > Lynne

1999-07-02 00:00:00 - Re: Wardrobe items suggestions for the LFN CQS2 Auction... - ("Kenneth G. Hamilton" <kgh@pacbell.net>)

Cathy R. Atkinson wrote: > > >Hi! I'm a new fan to the show & I was just wondering what auction ya'll are > >talking about! > > There are two charity auctions held in October with LFN items included. One is > at the LFN convention, CQS, and you can see information on that at > http://www.logomancy.simplenet.com/SIDEKICKS/cqs.html > > The other is a multiple-shows event called Lights, Camera, Auction, and > information on that is at http://www.mpica.org > > Both events are held in Toronto and are a lot of fun; last year they sold off > everything from wardrobe to props to scripts from the show. > > Cathy > The Official Alberta Watson Home Page > http://www.albertawatson.com Gosh, I was sort of impressed by the white bikini, fur coat, and platinum wig that Nikita wore to a party about a year ago. None of them would fit me, so they would have to come with a Peta Wilson impersonator, with a nice bad attitude. Ahhhhh.

1999-07-02 00:00:00 - Re: Wardrobe items suggestions for the LFN CQS2 Auction... - (redagmar@aol.com)