FLM films - My Webpage

2002-05-31 23:04:21-07:00 - A Bit of Humor - (AZ-KittyMama@webtv.net)

This little story has circulated amongst my personal e-mail buddies who discuss all things 9/11 - from the poignant to the inspirational to the newsworthy to the blackest of humor. When I read it, I couldn't help but think of Section. I added my own <interjections> here and there to keep it on topic. AZ The CIA <Think Section> had a job opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists... two men and a woman. For the final test, the CIA agents <Think Maddie> took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. <Read: 'Whatever it takes'> Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair.=A0 Kill Her!!!" The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife." The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job." <Translation: You're cancelled"> The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes.=A0 Then the man came out with tears in his eyes.=A0 "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home." <Translation: "Report to Abeyance"> Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another.=A0 They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. <Envision Maddie, first cocking her head slightly to one side, then a small but knowing smile gracing her lips> After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow, and said, "This gun is loaded with blanks.=A0 I had to beat him to death with the chair." <Meet, perhaps Karen ("Recruit") or Andrea ("Off Profile")>

2002-06-01 18:53:26-07:00 - Re: A Bit of Humor - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

<AZ-KittyMama@webtv.net> wrote in message news:22258-3CF863E5-36@storefull-2231.public.lawson.webtv.net... >Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions to >kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were >heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, >banging on the walls. <Envision Maddie, first cocking her head slightly >to one side, then a small but knowing smile gracing her lips> After a >few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the >woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow, and said, "This gun is loaded >with blanks. I had to beat him to death with the chair." <Meet, >perhaps Karen ("Recruit") or Andrea ("Off Profile")> And women complain that men are afraid to commit to a relationship. :-) Colin