FLM films - My Webpage

1998-01-05 00:00:00 - Peta Wilson - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Peta Wilson looked more mature in the 1st ep of the 2nd Season. Like she was making the transition from being a beautiful girl to being a beautiful woman. Anyone else see that? Colin

1998-01-05 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - (PURPLE LADY <purpldy@pacbell.net>)

Colin L. Whipple wrote: > Peta Wilson looked more mature in the 1st ep of the 2nd > Season. Like she was making the transition from being a > beautiful girl to being a beautiful woman. Anyone else see > that? > > I think she needed more makeup. Deb --

1998-01-05 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - (Michael Pence <mikep@ditw.com>)

They went with a darker blonde, which softened her look. A great improvement in an otherwise weak episode. Colin L. Whipple wrote: > > Peta Wilson looked more mature in the 1st ep of the 2nd > Season. Like she was making the transition from being a > beautiful girl to being a beautiful woman. Anyone else see > that? > > Colin

1998-01-06 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Leila Ledbetter wrote in message <34B29E3D.483B@mhs.unc.edu>... >I thought she looked a little different as well. She WAS wearing less >makeup but I think that was for several reasons: 1) She was taught all >about the make-up/glamour stuff in section and while she was out she >didn't need/want to use it as much 2) She's suposed to look pale and >unhappy After the initial scenes of her in the restaurant, she also had a small layer of dirt and bruises. Colin

1998-01-06 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - (Dan Wilson/Bonnie WIlson <dlwilson@cyberhighway.new>)

She was absolutly amazing this time around!! The second season is going to be amazing. BLW Colin L. Whipple wrote in message <68r01b$qfm$1@nnrp3.snfc21.pbi.net>... >Peta Wilson looked more mature in the 1st ep of the 2nd >Season. Like she was making the transition from being a >beautiful girl to being a beautiful woman. Anyone else see >that? > >Colin > >

1998-01-06 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - (Susan Snee <susan@i-10.net>)

Michael Pence wrote in message <34B107EE.93F93FE8@ditw.com>... >They went with a darker blonde, which softened her look. A great >improvement in an otherwise weak episode. > While I do agree that the new look is softer, more feminine, and very becoming on Peta; I don't feel that it was a weak episode. You had a reasonably complex plot (complete with "mole" Ackerman), a much anticipated sexual liaison between Michael and Nikita (complete with nude scene), at least two first rate explosions, and a totally new and novel method of torture (torture by anti-shoplifting tag--what deliciously warped mind came up with that one?). Intrigue, sex, and violence--hey, that's everything I watch television for. I was also pleased to note some "background" improvements. I thought the lighting was better. There was more ethnic diversity in the peripheral personnel. Birkhoff's 3D display table was first rate. They even changed the font on the titles. Taken all together, it gave a fresh, sharp, new look. The only criticism I have of the episode at all, was that they didn't spend enough time with the sex scene between Michael and Nikita. I definitely thought that the scene where he throws her on the bed was a little skimpy. But, I don't know what I would have cut to make room for it. No, on the whole, I thought it was a terrific episode. I love it when they exceed my expectations! Susan <susan@i-10.net>

1998-01-06 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - (Leila Ledbetter <lledbett.hsl@mhs.unc.edu>)

I thought she looked a little different as well. She WAS wearing less makeup but I think that was for several reasons: 1) She was taught all about the make-up/glamour stuff in section and while she was out she didn't need/want to use it as much 2) She's suposed to look pale and unhappy We shall see in the next couple of episodes what the trend will be. Leila

1998-01-06 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - (Carol Bryntesen <bryntese@btigate.com>)

Susan Snee wrote: > > The only criticism I have of the episode at all, was that they didn't spend > enough time with the sex scene between Michael and Nikita. I definitely > thought that the scene where he throws her on the bed was a little skimpy. > But, I don't know what I would have cut to make room for it. > This just proves my thoughts that it should have been TWO hours long instead of one! Altho I don't think my heart could have taken it......

1998-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - (Eric Myerson <eric.myerson@worldnet.att.net>)

Leila Ledbetter wrote: > > I thought she looked a little different as well. She WAS wearing less > makeup but I think that was for several reasons: 1) She was taught all > about the make-up/glamour stuff in section and while she was out she > didn't need/want to use it as much 2) She's suposed to look pale and > unhappy > > We shall see in the next couple of episodes what the trend will be. > > Leila I must need a new TV -- I didn't notice the make-up/hair thing at all. I too think that the writers could have dragged out the getting back to section bit a couple of episodes longer. SURE she was pale and unhappy, but WHY was she unhappy; certainly one macho idiot in the restaurant could not have been there the whole six months! On the whole, good episode, but lacking enough justification for the quick return to Section (as everyone else has already astutely pointed out). -- Eric Myerson eric.nospam.myerson@worldnet.att.net "Faith and Reason are like a pair of shoes on your feet: you can travel farther with both than you can with either one alone. --- Brother Ailwyn, Babylon 5: "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" remove "nospam." from address to replyby mail - thanks!

1998-01-12 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - (joe <jdacajun@vgernet.net>)

no i don't think its her she look so much different her face her teeth i must admit she looks better though

1998-01-13 00:00:00 - Re: Peta Wilson - (microsNO@SPAMazstarnet.com)

I liked the last episode of the 1st season and the first episode of the 2nd season, my real thoughts are that they should have made 3 episodes instead of 2, the first one being almost the same, the second one with Nikita by herself (_on the run_), and the third one her coming back to the section, this would have been much cleaner. Harry McGregor