FLM films - My Webpage

2000-10-10 00:00:00 - Re: "Half Life" confusion - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwMPSN@power.net>)

"Corambe" <corambe@aol.com.smiert> wrote in message news:20001010223022.02502.00001140@ng-cl1.aol.com... > Granted, I hadn't seen the episode in a long while, but I am utterly confused > by the whole issue of Michael's sister. Wasn't she the one who was shot when > Section raided Rene's hideout in the next-to-the-last scene? If that is the > case, then who did the little boy (I'm assuming is Michael's nephew) call > "maman" in the final scene? Did some Section switcheroo magic happen that I > blinked and missed? I don't think was Michael's sister who was killed. I think that most likely was Rene's womanfriend. Colin

2000-10-11 00:00:00 - Re: "Half Life" confusion - (captanne@aol.com)

It was Rene's friend. Not Michael's sister. She remains quite alive. I always got the impression that he shielded her from L'Heure Sanguine. (That is utter conjecture. I have NO idea where I got that idea and it is not grounded in any canon that I'm aware of.) Except, of course, Rene did take care of her after Michael "died" in prison. Looks like, for a small time terrorist, he did a pretty good job. Anne (Who also deluded herself into believing we knew the sister's name......but I don't think we do.)

2000-10-11 02:30:22+00:00 - "Half Life" confusion - (corambe@aol.com.smiert)

2000-10-13 00:00:00 - Re: "Half Life" confusion - (grreenwolf@aol.com)