FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-11 00:00:00 - Premiere Reairing? - (removethisladyvorlon@mindspring.com)

Okay I did a really really dumb thing and neglected to tape the premiere episodes... (yeah, what was I thinking?) No this isn't a plea for tapes, since I did watch the eps, but I was wondering if the USA Network is still rebroadcasting the Sunday night Nikita episodes at some wacked-out time later on in the same week? (They used to do it on at like 1 or 2 am on Thurday nights, but that was a long time ago). I couldn't find a program listing. Thanks for the info! Kat

2000-01-11 00:00:00 - Re: Premiere Reairing? - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@libertybay.com>)

Kat, So far, the USA Network schedule does not show any scheduled reruns of the first few eps. I hope the February schedule will be available soon. Colin "Kat" <removethisladyvorlon@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:85fg4m$jet$1@nntp4.atl.mindspring.net... > > Okay I did a really really dumb thing and neglected to tape the premiere > episodes... (yeah, what was I thinking?) No this isn't a plea for tapes, > since I did watch the eps, but I was wondering if the USA Network is still > rebroadcasting the Sunday night Nikita episodes at some wacked-out time > later on in the same week? (They used to do it on at like 1 or 2 am on > Thurday nights, but that was a long time ago). I couldn't find a program > listing. > > Thanks for the info! > > Kat

2000-01-11 00:00:00 - Re: Premiere Reairing? - (cynthia187@aol.comnospam)

2000-01-14 00:00:00 - Re: Premiere Reairing? - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

2000-01-15 00:00:00 - Re: Premiere Reairing? - (captanne@aol.com)

2000-01-16 00:00:00 - Re: Premiere Reairing? - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)