FLM films - My Webpage

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Please read this about trolls - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

You're more generous than I am. Once killfiled, always killfiled. Life is just too short... :) Trajan CAPTANNE wrote: > Rumour has it there is an apology to the Newsgroup from Mark on this thread. > > I accept your apology and thank you for it. > > I add an apology from me to you and the rest of the NGroup for rising to the > bait and fanning the flames. > > That is very unlike me but you must've struck a nerve. > > Anne > (Whose name means grace.)

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Please read this about trolls - (captanne@aol.com)

>You're more generous than I am. Once killfiled, always killfiled. Life is >just >too short... :) > >Trajan Not to worry. My Killfiles are up and running. I don't readily forget paritcularly wicked transgressions. But, I do appreciate an apology and am able to give one out when it's due. Anne (Who thinks that we are all too human and that those who are able to apologize for their mistakes are to be commended.) Whoa.....serious philosophy here on the Newsgroup! Go, LFN!

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Please read this about trolls - (mark5291961@aol.com)

OK. I'll cry uncle. My intent was not to drag the entire newsgroup into this on-line fight between me and Chris whats-his-name. But he doesn't know me, so how can he say that he's better loking, smarter and a better fighter than I. It's always been my opinion that people who say things that can't prove are only saying it to compensate for thrie lack of self-esteem. but in any case, I will no longer post any negative material directed towards Chris. Not even if he posts something to me first. And I also want to apologize for all the spoilers I posted to the group. That was totally uncalled for on my part. And I wish also to say I'm sorry to the following people : Kadyn, Natalie (Wickeddoll), Colin, and CAPTANNE and anyone else who was affected by my lapse of moral judgement. Mark5291961

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Please read this about trolls - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

Mark: Here is a quote from this post: > It's always been my opinion that people who say things that can't prove are > only saying it to compensate for thrie lack of self-esteem (I left the mis-spelled word) Then here is a few quotes from you from numerous posts thru out this retarded argument: >>Sorry to disappoint you asshole. But I took the same test. The address is >>www.iqtest.com. Here are my scores. Now who's laughing. In any event, I still proved that I'm smarter than you. >>I can still kick your ass!!!!! >>I could kick YOUR ass any day of the week,though. >>i could kick your ass. And when you're ready to take me on, you just let me know. OK >>So, you see, you're still a loser! Seems to me that you are a hypocrite. I am not bringing this up to argue any longer, just your last post you really tried to put yourself in a positive light by making it out like you were this little innocent by-stander that was attacked and had to retaliate....wrong again boy. See ya around Chris Mark5291961 <mark5291961@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000826104007.16676.00000026@ng-fw1.aol.com... > OK. I'll cry uncle. My intent was not to drag the entire newsgroup into this > on-line fight between me and Chris whats-his-name. But he doesn't know me, so > how can he say that he's better loking, smarter and a better fighter than I. > It's always been my opinion that people who say things that can't prove are > only saying it to compensate for thrie lack of self-esteem. but in any case, I > will no longer post any negative material directed towards Chris. Not even if > he posts something to me first. And I also want to apologize for all the > spoilers I posted to the group. That was totally uncalled for on my part. And I > wish also to say I'm sorry to the following people : Kadyn, Natalie > (Wickeddoll), Colin, and CAPTANNE and anyone else who was affected by my lapse > of moral judgement. > > Mark5291961 > >