FLM films - My Webpage

1998-06-21 00:00:00 - Thursday Night Schedule - (Russell Kappesser <Kappesser@msn.com>)

This is my first time posting to this N/G. I usually enjoy reading all of the comments and insights to this wonderful show that you all have. Can anyone tell me what time USA re-plays Sunday's program on Thursday? The last time I missed taping the show on Sunday and tried on Thursday (@12:00 am CST), I still missed it due to who knows what. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. mkapps

1998-06-22 00:00:00 - Re: Thursday Night Schedule - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Usually it is 1:00 AM Friday morning. Colin Russell Kappesser wrote in message ... >This is my first time posting to this N/G. I usually enjoy reading all of >the comments and insights to this wonderful show that you all have. Can >anyone tell me what time USA re-plays Sunday's program on Thursday? The >last time I missed taping the show on Sunday and tried on Thursday (@12:00 >am CST), I still missed it due to who knows what. Any help would be greatly >appreciated. > >Thanks in advance. > >mkapps

1998-06-22 00:00:00 - Re: Thursday Night Schedule - (jade42163@aol.com)

You can request a copy from the Video Library of Glass Curtain. In article <gBmj1.245$Lz3.12476966@nntptransit.lsan03.pbi.net>, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> writes: >Russell Kappesser wrote in message ... >>This is my first time posting to this N/G. I usually enjoy >reading all of >>the comments and insights to this wonderful show that you all >have. Can >>anyone tell me what time USA re-plays Sunday's program on >Thursday? The >>last time I missed taping the show on Sunday and tried on >Thursday (@12:00 >>am CST), I still missed it due to who knows what. Any help >would be greatly >>appreciated.