FLM films - My Webpage

1999-02-15 00:00:00 - WGN WB WGN WB WGN WB - (revans7877@aol.com)

Hey has anyone heard about WGN dropping the WB from it's station....... I guess we aren't the only ones that thinks they are a**holes. A>A>M " Oh I need the darkness the sweetness the sadness the weakness oh I need this I need a lullby a kiss goodnight angel sweet love of my life."

1999-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: WGN WB WGN WB WGN WB - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

Amanda, Can you just translate into standard English WBN and WB (ain't that Warner Bros.?). Thanks :-) Gabie, lost as usual. -- Co-webmistress of LFN Our NGer Gang L.O.N.G. page at http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458 REvans7877 wrote in message >Hey has anyone heard about WGN dropping the WB from it's station....... I guess >we aren't the only ones that thinks they are a**holes. > >A>A>M

1999-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: WGN WB WGN WB WGN WB - (revans7877@aol.com)

WGN is the Network in Chicago that stations the WB network yep Warner brothers A>A>M " Oh I need the darkness the sweetness the sadness the weakness oh I need this I need a lullby a kiss goodnight angel sweet love of my life."

1999-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: WGN WB WGN WB WGN WB - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

Thanks, Amanda!! Now G, do you see how I *gather intel*? It might not be what you were thinking ...;-P Gabie -- Co-webmistress of LFN Our NGer Gang L.O.N.G. page at http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458 REvans7877 wrote in message >WGN is the Network in Chicago that stations the WB network yep Warner brothers > >A>A>M