FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-26 00:00:00 - Re: IRC IRC IRC rah rah sis boom ba! - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

Amanda, this was great!!! I laughed so loud, thankfully I'm alone in the office, otherwise I should have had to explain why I was so happy to be latched onto RD :-) Gabie, proud of having been included in Amanda's tour, even when she was made an a$$ of herself - I love you too, Amanda!!

1999-01-26 00:00:00 - Re: IRC IRC IRC rah rah sis boom ba! - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

>Gudrun, honored to be included in Amanda's mad genius > ROTFL me too that was great! :-) I swear, I really did buy my bonsai tree ...LOL Cathy The unofficial Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.albertawatson.com The Ops' Recruits Home Page http://members.aol.com/CATKNSN/opsrecruits.html Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics AA #12, HH #16, WW #51 CQS '98, LCA '98, Dini Petty '99

1999-01-26 00:00:00 - IRC IRC IRC rah rah sis boom ba! - (revans7877@aol.com)

Ok all IRC regs I'm done and if you were grouped as a Royette and aren't I don't have anything personal against you i was just having a little fun you are all deeply loved by me even you Chris even though you aren't in the story hehehehe This is why we will never be given set tour oh and i used all screen names so if you don't know who the people are come on over to IRC sometime if you don't know how ask the wickie one the great guru o chat Chris H: Ok everybody I got you in. Now remember the celebrities are a bit shy so you may want to give them a bit of space let them get to know you first before you approach them�� Kimber: What the hell are they people or dogs? Chris H: I was just warn- Amanda: yeah could you warn inside it's freezing out here. (Chris glances over everyone then offers up a silent prayer before opening the door. Everyone troops. Looking around) Jrzygrl: oh it's so beautiful Amanda: It's all gray. And it's just as cold in here heaters people that's why they were invented! Chris H: Ok Amanda I'm going to ask you one more time. Please please Amanda: No Chin jokes yeah yeah I got it. Chris H: unfortunately I can't stay with you all I have a uh�meeting so your on your own since your all adults I assume you will be on your best behavior. (Grabbing K3's hand they run out of the building) Amanda: I don't think he has a meeting Kimber: And the duh award goes to Cane: He just wants to spend some time with his bunny o love Cat: Yes! (Takes off toward Madaline's office.) Gabie: What's wrong with her? Some people have no restraint. (Roy comes around the corner and Gabie EZ Jrzy Amy Sea Ara Bri Gud and Chil try to kill each other in order to get to him.) Kimber: Wow Roy ball a new blood sport (Amanda and Kim cover their eyes when they all tackle him to the ground.) Amanda: he's going to feel that in the morning�ouch��. Oh Jrzy I think he needs both his legs! (Roy manages to fight off the Royettes he struggles to his feet making a mad dash for the door on the other side of the room EZ and pack in hot pursuit) Kimber: RUN ROY RUN THEY'RE GAINING ON YA! Wick: Ten bucks says he makes it. Amanda: Damn who would have thought that EZ could move so fast in high heels. ( EZ tackles Roy from behind.) Ohhhhhh she packs one hellva sac for someone so small. Wick: (smacks Amanda across the back of the head) you could try to be sympathetic! Look here comes Peta be nice. Peta: Hello you must the poor saps that got the set tour. ( Kimber laughs drooling slightly onto Peta's shoes) Peta: Is she ok? Amanda: Oh her? Yeah she's just a little slow. Peta : ( casts a worried glance at Kimber) Ok well as soon as Roy gets here we'll begin the tour thing kay. ( Amanda and wick exchange a glance) Amanda: um sure Peta: where is Roy anyway Roy : HELP ME!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP!!!!!!!!!! ( Peta looks around ) Peta: What the hell was that? Wick: Umm errr so how does Ops tower look from the inside? Peta: Oh it's right this way�� (everybody walks off behind Peta) ROY: NO DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THESE PEOPLE PLEASE! Peta: Now that sounded like Roy I'm sure of it! (Amanda pushs Peta forward) Amanda: I didn't hear anything. (Matthew comes up to the remainder of the group looking confused.) Matthew: Man Roy is lucky there are like nine women swarming all over him, but the little blond is a feisty thing. I reached out to help him up and she bit me. (Extends his finger) Kat: Awww you poor thing here let me look at it ( runs over to Matt and latches onto him dragging him away from the group ) Kimber: Kat your leaving a drool trail. Amanda: Ok this is going well. (Wick smacks her again) Owww what? (Alberta comes into the room.) Alberta: All of Madaline's little trees are missing. (Colin immediately stands in front of her in open mouth adoration) Amanda: And he's gone (passes her hand in front of his eyes he doesn't even blink) Cane: There is no way this trip can get worse. (Roy throws the door open his hair is messy his clothes torn in several different places with at least nine different shades of lipstick all over his face as well as Gabie attached to his leg.) Peta: My lord what happened to you? Roy: HIDE ME PLEASE HIDE ME!! Amanda: What would be the point wherever we put you your chin would just be peekin- (Wick smacks her again) ow damnit ! Wick: Gabie let go of his leg now. Gabie: No no no no! (The various cast members are standing around looking on in horror.) Kimber: Gabie your making an ass out of yourself. Amanda: What else is new. (Ducks as wick takes a swing at her again) A swing and a miss. EZ: (in a sing song voice) Ohhhhhh Royyyyyy where are ya sugar foot�. Let's play a nice game of find the honey bee. (At the sugary sweet voice Roy runs behind Peta for protection with Gabie still latched onto him) Amanda: I'm telling you Peta you don't want to be in the way when they get here. Cane: As far as they are concerned you are expendable. ( The door crashes open and all the women pour into the room spotting Roy behind Peta they rush him again.) Peta: Ahhhh! ( does a rolling dive out of the way before they descend on him again. (Kimber is at her side immediately) Kimber: There there it's ok now. Amanda: When did Kimber become so comforting? Wick: I have no idea but it's disturbing Cane: Chris is not going to be a happy fearless leader. Amanda: And for once it's not my fault! Yes! Wick: Maybe we should pull them off of him. Amanda: Yeah right I'm not putting my hand with in biting distance of J do you see those teeth? ( Cat returns to the group holding three small bonsai trees calmly glancing over at the Royettes on the floor with Roy) Cat: What- Wick: Don't ask. Where's my Advil. Cane: Uh-oh Amanda: What now? The building is going to blow up? Cane: No worse. (Points down) Chris and K are back! Wick: Uh-oh Amanda: (stands back and crosses her arms smiling) this is going to be good. (Chris and K stop in the doorway looking on in horror at the women still trying to tear various body parts off of Roy, Kimber copping a feel on Peta, Kat rocking Matthew on her lap cradling his finger, Colin drooling down the front of Alberta's shirt Cat standing there glaring at him holding several of Madaline's trees, Wick digging through Ops desk holding her head and Amanda and Cane standing there looking completely lost) Chris H: What the hell happened? Amanda what did you do now! Amanda: What! Cane: Ha that's irony! A>A>M " Oh I need the darkness the sweetness the sadness the weakness oh I need this I need a lullby a kiss goodnight angel sweet love of my life."

1999-01-26 00:00:00 - Re: IRC IRC IRC rah rah sis boom ba! - (amdm@my-dejanews.com)

Amandarama!! ROTFLMAO!!!! I nearly choked, laughing so hard...thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything at the time...hehehe You are insanely talented girl....I loved it :) jrzygrl (still latched onto Roy's..eh, leg ;-*) In article <19990126000324.00920.00001579@ng57.aol.com>, revans7877@aol.com (REvans7877) wrote: > Ok all IRC regs I'm done and if you were grouped as a Royette and aren't I > don't have anything personal against you i was just having a little fun you are > all deeply loved by me even you Chris even though you aren't in the story > hehehehe This is why we will never be given set tour oh and i used all screen > names so if you don't know who the people are come on over to IRC sometime if > you don't know how ask the wickie one the great guru o chat > > Chris H: Ok everybody I got you in. Now remember the celebrities are a bit shy > so you may want to give them a bit of space let them get to know you first > before you approach them������ > > Kimber: What the hell are they people or dogs? > > Chris H: I was just warn- > > Amanda: yeah could you warn inside it's freezing out here. (Chris glances over > everyone then offers up a silent prayer before opening the door. Everyone > troops. Looking around) > > Jrzygrl: oh it's so beautiful > > Amanda: It's all gray. And it's just as cold in here heaters people that's why > they were invented! > > Chris H: Ok Amanda I'm going to ask you one more time. Please please > > Amanda: No Chin jokes yeah yeah I got it. > > Chris H: unfortunately I can't stay with you all I have a uh���meeting so your > on your own since your all adults I assume you will be on your best behavior. > (Grabbing K3's hand they run out of the building) > > Amanda: I don't think he has a meeting > > Kimber: And the duh award goes to > > Cane: He just wants to spend some time with his bunny o love > > Cat: Yes! (Takes off toward Madaline's office.) > > Gabie: What's wrong with her? Some people have no restraint. (Roy comes around > the corner and Gabie EZ Jrzy Amy Sea Ara Bri Gud and Chil try to kill each > other in order to get to him.) > > Kimber: Wow Roy ball a new blood sport (Amanda and Kim cover their eyes when > they all tackle him to the ground.) > > Amanda: he's going to feel that in the morning���ouch������. Oh Jrzy I think he needs > both his legs! (Roy manages to fight off the Royettes he struggles to his feet > making a mad dash for the door on the other side of the room EZ and pack in > hot pursuit) > > Kimber: RUN ROY RUN THEY'RE GAINING ON YA! > > Wick: Ten bucks says he makes it. > > Amanda: Damn who would have thought that EZ could move so fast in high heels. > ( EZ tackles Roy from behind.) Ohhhhhh she packs one hellva sac for someone so > small. > > Wick: (smacks Amanda across the back of the head) you could try to be > sympathetic! Look here comes Peta be nice. > > Peta: Hello you must the poor saps that got the set tour. > > ( Kimber laughs drooling slightly onto Peta's shoes) > > Peta: Is she ok? > > Amanda: Oh her? Yeah she's just a little slow. > > Peta : ( casts a worried glance at Kimber) Ok well as soon as Roy gets here > we'll begin the tour thing kay. > > ( Amanda and wick exchange a glance) > > Amanda: um sure > > Peta: where is Roy anyway > > Roy : HELP ME!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP!!!!!!!!!! > > ( Peta looks around ) > > Peta: What the hell was that? > > Wick: Umm errr so how does Ops tower look from the inside? > > Peta: Oh it's right this way������ (everybody walks off behind Peta) > > ROY: NO DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THESE PEOPLE PLEASE! > > Peta: Now that sounded like Roy I'm sure of it! (Amanda pushs Peta forward) > > Amanda: I didn't hear anything. (Matthew comes up to the remainder of the group > looking confused.) > > Matthew: Man Roy is lucky there are like nine women swarming all over him, but > the little blond is a feisty thing. I reached out to help him up and she bit > me. (Extends his finger) > > Kat: Awww you poor thing here let me look at it ( runs over to Matt and latches > onto him dragging him away from the group ) > > Kimber: Kat your leaving a drool trail. > > Amanda: Ok this is going well. (Wick smacks her again) Owww what? (Alberta > comes into the room.) > > Alberta: All of Madaline's little trees are missing. (Colin immediately stands > in front of her in open mouth adoration) > > Amanda: And he's gone (passes her hand in front of his eyes he doesn't even > blink) > > Cane: There is no way this trip can get worse. (Roy throws the door open his > hair is messy his clothes torn in several different places with at least nine > different shades of lipstick all over his face as well as Gabie attached to his > leg.) > > Peta: My lord what happened to you? > > Roy: HIDE ME PLEASE HIDE ME!! > > Amanda: What would be the point wherever we put you your chin would just be > peekin- (Wick smacks her again) ow damnit ! > > Wick: Gabie let go of his leg now. > > Gabie: No no no no! > > (The various cast members are standing around looking on in horror.) > > Kimber: Gabie your making an ass out of yourself. > > Amanda: What else is new. (Ducks as wick takes a swing at her again) A swing > and a miss. > > EZ: (in a sing song voice) Ohhhhhh Royyyyyy where are ya sugar foot���. Let's > play a nice game of find the honey bee. (At the sugary sweet voice Roy runs > behind Peta for protection with Gabie still latched onto him) > > Amanda: I'm telling you Peta you don't want to be in the way when they get > here. > > Cane: As far as they are concerned you are expendable. ( The door crashes open > and all the women pour into the room spotting Roy behind Peta they rush him > again.) > > Peta: Ahhhh! ( does a rolling dive out of the way before they descend on him > again. (Kimber is at her side immediately) > > Kimber: There there it's ok now. > > Amanda: When did Kimber become so comforting? > > Wick: I have no idea but it's disturbing > > Cane: Chris is not going to be a happy fearless leader. > > Amanda: And for once it's not my fault! Yes! > > Wick: Maybe we should pull them off of him. > > Amanda: Yeah right I'm not putting my hand with in biting distance of J do you > see those teeth? ( Cat returns to the group holding three small bonsai trees > calmly glancing over at the Royettes on the floor with Roy) > > Cat: What- > > Wick: Don't ask. Where's my Advil. > > Cane: Uh-oh > > Amanda: What now? The building is going to blow up? > > Cane: No worse. (Points down) Chris and K are back! > > Wick: Uh-oh > > Amanda: (stands back and crosses her arms smiling) this is going to be good. > (Chris and K stop in the doorway looking on in horror at the women still trying > to tear various body parts off of Roy, Kimber copping a feel on Peta, Kat > rocking Matthew on her lap cradling his finger, Colin drooling down the front > of Alberta's shirt Cat standing there glaring at him holding several of > Madaline's trees, Wick digging through Ops desk holding her head and Amanda and > Cane standing there looking completely lost) > > Chris H: What the hell happened? Amanda what did you do now! > > Amanda: What! > > Cane: Ha that's irony! > > A>A>M > > " Oh I need the darkness the sweetness the sadness the weakness oh I need this > I need a lullby a kiss goodnight angel sweet love of my life." > > Remember....no matter where you go...there you are. -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1999-01-26 00:00:00 - Re: IRC IRC IRC rah rah sis boom ba! - (beck92856@aol.com)

ROFLMBO Gudrun, honored to be included in Amanda's mad genius

1999-01-26 00:00:00 - Re: IRC IRC IRC rah rah sis boom ba! - (EZBee <ELZBURNS@prodigy.net>)

Oh my Amandnanndnana! Find the honeybee?!? Oh Sugar Foot.....I just love it! Thank you! EZBee, Who would NEVER tackle Roy.... Just sneak up on him in his sleep...

1999-01-26 00:00:00 - Re: IRC IRC IRC rah rah sis boom ba! - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNSPM@pacbell.net>)

Amanda has an amazing talent! Colin Beck92856 <beck92856@aol.com> wrote in message 19990126080657.29224.00003541@ng111.aol.com... >ROFLMBO > >Gudrun, honored to be included in Amanda's mad genius

1999-01-27 00:00:00 - Re: IRC IRC IRC rah rah sis boom ba! - (bi027@cleveland.Freenet.Edu)

Hilarious Amanda.... hehe I was laughing so hard i started to cry... now I've got ac go acid drips on the carpet *grin*. Though I state here and now I DO NOT DROOL. Though I would cop a feel . Kimber