FLM films - My Webpage

1998-03-18 00:00:00 - I have no will power - (Jennifer Rhodes <kung_fu@email.msn.com>)

I am so bad. I read the spoiler for half-life and now I feel terrible cause it looks like such a good episode. I should have known better than to open the spoiler message. Sniff, sniff, sniff

1998-03-20 00:00:00 - Re: I have no will power - (clbcrb@aol.com)

Looks like we're going to have to update your file. < Operative incapable of withstanding unrelenting bribery and torture>. Ops will be keeping and eye on you.

1998-03-21 00:00:00 - Re: I have no will power - (Karen Malloy <karenmalloy@email.msn.com>)

Jennifer Rhodes wrote in message: >I am so bad. I read the spoiler for half-life and now I feel terrible cause >it looks like such a good episode. I should have known better than to open >the spoiler message. > >Sniff, sniff, sniff Jennifer, what you are doing now, I did last season. I learned a lesson because it basically ruined the episode for me. This season, to satisfy that urge to cheat and want to be spoiled, I go to Rebecca's "Nikita in Canada" website and look at all the pictures of the shows that Canada has already seen. (Trust me, you don't get enough from pictures to tell the story.) Then Rebecca always has a couple of video clips of the upcoming shows. (They are like USA Network Promo's.) This way I satisfy that urge but I still enjoy the episode because I don't know what the story is about. I read no episode spoilers or spoiler e-mails at all. It works for me!! Karen

1998-03-21 00:00:00 - Re: I have no will power - (debgreg@webtv.net)

Karen, I've been trying to find the Nikita in Canada site with a general search. It's hopeless that way. Can you be specific. I know it's only one more day til a new ep, but it would be fun to at least look at some pictures. Thanks. Debbie

1998-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: I have no will power - (debgreg@webtv.net)

Thank you to everyone who e-mailed me with the Nikita in Canada address. Debbie

1998-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: I have no will power - (debgreg@webtv.net)

By the way, Madeline fans, there are some very nice pics of her at the Nikita in Canada site for the Half Life ep. Though you may want to wait until after the show airs tonight. Debbie

1998-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: I have no will power - (not@chance.dude)

On Sat, 21 Mar 1998 23:59:03 -0800, debgreg@webtv.net (Debbie Gregory) wrote: >Karen, > >I've been trying to find the Nikita in Canada site with a general >search. It's hopeless that way. Can you be specific. I know it's only >one more day til a new ep, but it would be fun to at least look at some >pictures. Thanks. > >Debbie There ya go: http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/8917/frames.htm It's a fantastic site, btw. Natalie

1998-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: I have no will power - (debgreg@webtv.net)

Karen, Nevermind. I found it through some links to other sites. There are LOTS of pictures for Half Life! I'm not so sure it was a good idea to look though. It looks like EZBee was right in her brief review. When you look at the pictures it REALLY makes you want to know what they are saying. I'll have my VCR set for tomorrow. This one looks like a keeper. Debbie

1998-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: I have no will power - (lola44425@aol.com)

You can put the Nikita in Canada in your fav. places. or click on here to get you straight there! P.s. I know a Debbie Gregory. Wonder how many of you there are! <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/8917/">Nikita In Canada</A> Have you been to the new warner bros site? If not, you'll love it. <A HREF="http://www.lafemmenikita.com/">Splash</A> Have fun!

1998-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: I have no will power - (clbcrb@aol.com)