FLM films - My Webpage

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: 700bucks/thanks Cat - (NJS/home <nancy127@earthlink.net>)

Cathy I knew that was you buying all that Alberta stuff! good website material, I say! and thanks so much for our updates, you were first and best! nance who also is wondering who BrownSugar is.... lucky Don, huh? CATKNSN wrote: > > >I missed Alberta's surprise apprearance b/c of the stupid media player > >but pbj got the pants for $700 and the tie for $400 > > Actually the tie was $500, I think! But Roy is going to autograph it to her. > Who was the lady who paid $500 for a kiss from Don? He sure kissed her lips > off - she got her money's worth! > > Also, before Wick gets here to make fun of me, I CONFESS! I did! I spent $500 > on various autographed Alberta Watson stuff. > My name is Cathy and I am not at all fiscally responsible. So, sue me, I had a > great time :-) > > Cathy -- NJS/home thistle@bigfoot.com http://www.angelfire.com/tx/nancy127

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: 700bucks/thanks Cat - (Seabush <seabush@yahoo.com>)

Wick says it wasn't her :) -- Seabush >nance >who also is wondering who BrownSugar is.... lucky Don, huh?

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: 700bucks/thanks Cat - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Never let the facts spoil a good rumor. :-) Colin Seabush wrote in message <6v9ese$1dk$1@winter.news.erols.com>... >Wick says it wasn't her :) > >-- > >Seabush > >>nance >>who also is wondering who BrownSugar is.... lucky Don, huh? > >

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - WebCast from Con - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Today it is working for me. Colin

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: WebCast from Con - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

Colin L. Whipple wrote in message <6v8ea0$bp3$1@nnrp4.snfc21.pbi.net>... >Today it is working for me. > >Colin > I got it to work going through media player's pull down menu of favorites under "warner bros. hip hits" (or something like that). went to 'what's playing'...and found a button for La Femme Nikita....took me to the main WB site. Would not work for me any other way. Makes no sense. I only was able to stay for about 20 minutes. I have been wondering how the sale of the 'mission pants' went (can't tell you the images I have conjured in my mind about how high that sale went.) LOL Did anyone catch it? Suzita

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - 700bucks for mission pants - (NJS/home <nancy127@earthlink.net>)

I missed Alberta's surprise apprearance b/c of the stupid media player but pbj got the pants for $700 and the tie for $400 over $16,000 from the auction ::::applause::: nance uzita wrote: > > Colin L. Whipple wrote in message <6v8ea0$bp3$1@nnrp4.snfc21.pbi.net>... > >Today it is working for me. > > > >Colin > > > > I got it to work going through media player's pull down menu of favorites > under "warner bros. hip hits" (or something like that). went to 'what's > playing'...and found a button for La Femme Nikita....took me to the main WB > site. Would not work for me any other way. Makes no sense. > > I only was able to stay for about 20 minutes. I have been wondering how > the sale of the 'mission pants' went (can't tell you the images I have > conjured in my mind about how high that sale went.) LOL Did anyone catch > it? > > Suzita -- NJS/home thistle@bigfoot.com http://www.angelfire.com/tx/roycut

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: 700bucks for mission pants - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

Wow!!!! Albert showed up! that is fantastic. Cant' wait to hear more. Thanks for the intel. Suzita NJS/home wrote in message <3617DE94.6265@earthlink.net>... >I missed Alberta's surprise apprearance b/c of the stupid media player >but pbj got the pants for $700 and the tie for $400 > >over $16,000 from the auction > >::::applause::: >nance > >uzita wrote: >> >> Colin L. Whipple wrote in message <6v8ea0$bp3$1@nnrp4.snfc21.pbi.net>... >> >Today it is working for me. >> > >> >Colin >> > >> >> I got it to work going through media player's pull down menu of favorites >> under "warner bros. hip hits" (or something like that). went to 'what's >> playing'...and found a button for La Femme Nikita....took me to the main WB >> site. Would not work for me any other way. Makes no sense. >> >> I only was able to stay for about 20 minutes. I have been wondering how >> the sale of the 'mission pants' went (can't tell you the images I have >> conjured in my mind about how high that sale went.) LOL Did anyone catch >> it? >> >> Suzita > >-- > >NJS/home >thistle@bigfoot.com >http://www.angelfire.com/tx/roycut >

1998-10-05 00:00:00 - Re: 700bucks for mission pants - (catknsn@aol.com)

1998-10-05 00:00:00 - Re: 700bucks/thanks Cat - (catknsn@aol.com)

1998-10-05 00:00:00 - Re: 700bucks/thanks Cat - (lbladel@aol.com)

1998-10-05 00:00:00 - Re: 700bucks/thanks Cat - (clbcrb@aol.com)

1998-10-06 00:00:00 - Don's Kiss and the Super Soakers Was: 700bucks - (clbcrb@aol.com)

>The lady who got the great kiss from Don was named Teri I think, > >Laura Wow...I was standing at the back of the auditorium when this happened....Yikes ! "Brown Sugar" had just picked up her "LFN Fan" license plate that was signed by Don Francks when he put a serious lip lock on the lucky lady....I think he had also jumped down from a four foot stage to perform this little duty (?) or was that another time? Another really funny Don moment...excuse me if I'm repeating someone else here but I marked all posts up until today "read" 'cause there was no way I could catch up", was when he auctioned off 2 "Super Soakers". All of you who have watched the WB bloopers will remember the one where Michael prowled through a scene armed with 2 water guns. Well Don as auctioneer extrordinaire talked up these items by saying "I know all of you ladies would just love to be soaked by Roy Dupuis....well here is as close as you're gonna get" and the audience just went nutz !! I think they went for around $115 and $120 (they were signed by RD). At the little "goatee twin" panel the previous night the guys were telling us about the fun that the crew has on the set to break up some of the monotony and tension. It seems that RD is always up for a prank and they had found the Super Soakers laying around at the location(I think they said it was a private residence) filled them up and just handed them to Roy. Noone else knew what he was up to beside them and the results was the great blooper we saw on WB. You guys have probably also heard that Chris Heyn treated us to 2 viewings of the funniest blooper reel I've ever seen in my life. It was 15 minutes long and just crammed with the silliest nonsense describable. Thanks a million CH and WB for sharing with us. Domino

1998-10-11 00:00:00 - Re: Don's Kiss and the Super Soakers Was: 700bucks - (Kate <105026.330@CompuServe.COM>)

Domino, Do you know if the blooper reel is going to be available for sale?  Kate --