FLM films - My Webpage

1999-03-04 00:00:00 - Hi! - (New LFN fan here! <spamfilter@ix.netcom.com>)

Hello to all the LFN fans I'm first time writing here. I just get the cable network and am missing out on the old films. Can I get a videos of the old films of Le Femme Nikita? Where would this be?

1999-03-05 00:00:00 - Re: Hi! - (Anastasia <Anastasia111@bigpond.com>)

Hi, welcome to the NG! If you mean the old episodes, I can't help, but someone else might be able to here. Welcome aboard, anyway! ________ Anastasia

1999-03-05 00:00:00 - Re: Hi! - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

Welcome!! Great place to find all sort of intel on LFN is LJC's webpage, at http://www.geocities.com/~teamhair/ Check it out! There's a LFN webring also where you can go and visit other pages. Have fun! Gabie -- Co-webmistress of LFN Our NGer Gang L.O.N.G. page at http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458 New LFN fan here! wrote: >Hello to all the LFN fans > >I'm first time writing here. I just get the cable network and >am missing out on the old films. Can I get a videos of the old >films of Le Femme Nikita? Where would this be? >

1999-03-06 00:00:00 - Re: Hi! - (catnap <catnap@cjnetworks.com>)

Welcome New Fan. If you need some help with videos etc., let me know. Maybe I can help you a bit. New LFN fan here! wrote in message <36DF32F2.A2E11562@ix.netcom.com>... >Hello to all the LFN fans > >I'm first time writing here. I just get the cable network and >am missing out on the old films. Can I get a videos of the old >films of Le Femme Nikita? Where would this be? >