FLM films - My Webpage

1999-03-14 00:00:00 - Re: Book referred to in earlier posts - (EZBee <ELZBURNS@prodigy.net>)

I think you are referring to the Outlander Series by Diane Gabaldon (Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager and Drums of Autumn).... Sorta time travel/romance/historic adventure/humor..... Lots of nice hunky types in kilts.... EZBee, Every girl wants a Jamie Frazier at some time or another... Gail wrote in message <7ch998$9os$1@winter.news.rcn.net>... >Last month there were a couple of threads about a series of books someone >loved. They were a combination of romance and adventure. I thought they had >a futuristic or third dimension quality about them. Can't remember the title >of the series. Can anyone help me? > >traveler > >

1999-03-14 00:00:00 - Re: Book referred to in earlier posts - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

EZBee wrote in message <7chan8$1hvm$1@newssvr03-int.news.prodigy.com>... >I think you are referring to the Outlander Series by Diane Gabaldon >(Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager and Drums of Autumn).... snip >EZBee, >Every girl wants a Jamie Frazier at some time or another... I highly recommend these books. Well written, and not just a woman's book, I don't think. As for the Jamie bit.... Oh yah! ;) Me too. I love it when he uses his dirk! Suzita

1999-03-14 00:00:00 - Book referred to in earlier posts - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

Last month there were a couple of threads about a series of books someone loved. They were a combination of romance and adventure. I thought they had a futuristic or third dimension quality about them. Can't remember the title of the series. Can anyone help me? traveler

1999-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Book referred to in earlier posts - (stremy1@aol.com)

Second that recommendation (or third it - I lost track). Made me want to pack up and head for Scotland in search of a Jamie of my own!

1999-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Book referred to in earlier posts - (jrzygrl <amdm@my-dejanews.com>)

In article <7chan8$1hvm$1@newssvr03-int.news.prodigy.com>, "EZBee" <ELZBURNS@prodigy.net> wrote: > I think you are referring to the Outlander Series by Diane Gabaldon > (Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager and Drums of Autumn).... > > Sorta time travel/romance/historic adventure/humor..... > > Lots of nice hunky types in kilts.... > > EZBee, > Every girl wants a Jamie Frazier at some time or another... *sigh* Ain't that the truth?? ;) I could use one right about now..... jrzy (thankful for the Outlander series to help me get through this long, dry spell of no LFN....) :) HH #17 ;-* Purple & Gold Veil I AM NOT OBSESSED! -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1999-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Book referred to in earlier posts - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

Suzita wrote in message <7ci4uu$lni$1@mtinsc01.worldnet.att.net>... > >EZBee wrote in message <7chan8$1hvm$1@newssvr03-int.news.prodigy.com>... >>I think you are referring to the Outlander Series by Diane Gabaldon >>(Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager and Drums of Autumn).... > >snip > >>EZBee, >>Every girl wants a Jamie Frazier at some time or another... > >I highly recommend these books. Well written, and not just a woman's book, >I don't think. > >As for the Jamie bit.... >Oh yah! ;) Me too. I love it when he uses his dirk! > >Suzita > > Thanks a heap and just how long is his dirk? chuckle/chuckle