FLM films - My Webpage

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (MusicRulesWorld@webtv.net)

Pete asking for a "boyfriend" season 3, makes me wonder if this is a plot tp push Roy/Michael onto the back burner. If it is, than this stinks. Just because Roy gets a lot of attention is no reason to try to replace him. Yes, I know the show is about Nikita! I just wonder what IS her reason? donnalynne

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (allenslh@aol.com)

>ete asking for a "boyfriend" season 3, makes me wonder if this is a >plot tp push >Roy/Michael onto the back burner. > >If it is, than this stinks. > >Just because Roy gets a lot of attention is no reason to try to replace >him. > > >Yes, I know the show is about Nikita! > >I just wonder what IS her reason? > >donnalynne > > > > > > > Good question.Hopefully, Peta Wilson is not that egocentric and knows she by herself, does not a show make.The entire cast is very good. Also, others have stated, Peta and Roy have great on screen chemistry. I hope she was just kiddding around in the interview. Mary Ann in the Midwest

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (MusicRulesWorld@webtv.net)

Sorry, I mean Peta!! Sorry. I go so upset I couldn't spell. I will go back to lurking!!! LOL. donnalynne

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Face it, guys - this M&N thing needs a shot in the arm. What better way to do that than to throw some REAL competition Michael's way? And I don't mean a lank weenie like Gray; nor do I mean a menacing, shifty-eyed mystery man like Jurgen either. (sorry Dentav) I mean a nice, attractive, everything going for him type of guy, who is either Michael's Section equal, or even better, his SUPERIOR. That would be very, very interesting - IMNSHO. Please remember that TPTB are well aware of the popularity of the Michael & Nikita thing, and would be insane to destroy it. Things just need a little stirring up - that's all. :-D Natalie, open-minded, and as usual, open-mouthed. On Sat, 8 Aug 1998 15:25:30 -0400 (EDT), MusicRulesWorld@webtv.net (SongBird/888/NC) wrote: >Pete asking for a "boyfriend" season 3, makes me wonder if this is a >plot tp push >Roy/Michael onto the back burner. > >If it is, than this stinks. > >Just because Roy gets a lot of attention is no reason to try to replace >him. > > >Yes, I know the show is about Nikita! > >I just wonder what IS her reason? > >donnalynne > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (revans7877@aol.com)

I think a nice Mattew Mcconahay ( the young lawyer guy in a time to kill however you spell his name) type would do just fine A>A>M> " HEY! If youo don't like how I drive get off the sidewalk"

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

>I think a nice Mattew Mcconahay ( the young lawyer guy in a time to kill >however you spell his name) type would do just fine I think Matthew McConahay would do just fine for ME, myself <g> Ruby, leering

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (dentav@aol.com)

I'll go with Matthew...or the shifty-eyed menacing mysterious works fine too. I think anyone but with a smile, a warm heart and a dialing finger would do well by Nikita at this point. Denise Who doesn't think it would be so bad for Nikita to think she found her true love only to find out later that she didn't. And for Michael to think he lost his true love only to find out later that he didn't... then they'd be together.

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (zimmy18@aol.com)

I missed the last episode...how exactly did she ask for a boyfriend?? And to whom did she say that to? I can't picture Nikita going up to anyone saying, "I want a boyfriend". That doesn't sound like her. Kristen

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (Little-One-Poo <Little-One-Poo@email.msn.com>)

<laugh out loud> Not Nikita, the woman who plays her, Peta Wilson, she wants the cxharacter to have a boy friend Little One Zimmy18 wrote in message <1998080920082500.QAA23940@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >I missed the last episode...how exactly did she ask for a boyfriend?? And to >whom did she say that to? I can't picture Nikita going up to anyone saying, "I >want a boyfriend". That doesn't sound like her. > >Kristen

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (vwb79@aol.com)

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (clbcrb@aol.com)

OK..then new question. Where and when did Peta say this? What print? What interview? So far I haven't see it sited anywhere and suspect that this is pure speculation until someone comes up with a source. Domino ><laugh out loud> > >Not Nikita, the woman who plays her, Peta Wilson, she wants the cxharacter >to have a boy friend > >Little One > > >Zimmy18 wrote in message ><1998080920082500.QAA23940@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >>I missed the last episode...how exactly did she ask for a boyfriend?? And >to >>whom did she say that to? I can't picture Nikita going up to anyone saying, >"I >>want a boyfriend". That doesn't sound like her. >> >>Kristen > >

1998-08-10 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (stremy1@aol.com)

I remember in that ep when Birkoff is put in abeyance and Nikita takes him to a club - and when she asks him whom he would like to date he answers "You! You're the best looking girl in Section". He's the only guy in Section (besides dear hopefully-not-too-dead Jurgen) with the nuts to be willing to make Michael mad.

1998-08-10 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (platt96@aol.com)

Gotta again totally with you on your replay G, its make a whole lot of sense. The producers should let you write and esposide. Rosemary

1998-08-10 00:00:00 - Re: Is Pete happy with all the Roy fans? - (granvia@aol.com)

I'm riding the fence here because I can see the valid points from both sides of the boyfriend/no boyfriend issue for Nikita. No, I would not want Nikita to have a permanent relationship with someone other than Michael, and the same goes for Michael. Despite their differences and riffs, they do belong together. More to the point, they belong to one another, psychically, if not physically. Still, Nikita is a passionate woman as Madeline said. Michael more than anyone knows just how passionate. Yet he keeps her at bay for reasons most of us don't quite know and keep debating about. I'm of the opinion that it is for her and their safety. Because of things he knows and she doesn't (or do we). Time will tell. But how long is she supposed to wait? Another year? Five? Ten? Michael knows this. He may even fear it, but wouldn't be surprised; he is a pragmatist. Then again, when it comes to her, he can act emotionally -- and that would be interesting to witness. Until now, Nikita has been prettily sitting on the shelf waiting for him. Maybe he has become complacent, and a romantic shakeup would do wonders for the M&N relationship, by finally making him decide where his heart really stands with her. Nikita is a beautiful, vibrant woman who many if not most of the Section male population must admire, but are hesitant to approach because she has Michael's handprints all over her. They all assume that M&N are a couple. I doubt that Michael does or says anything to dispel the rumors. Then again, neither does Nikita, for possibly the same reason as he, to keep him to herself. When she first eyed Vizcano, Nikita was not pleased, and that was probably the reason she chose her for the mission; to keep an eye on her. But if Michael, by way of the LFN writers, does not settle the romantic issue with Nikita, where we are made to understand that they are lovers but are not privvy to their lovemaking, Nikita should have a flirtation with someone with whom she could have fun times. Her life is too bleak and isolated, in my opinion. No operative in his right mind would want to duel with Michael, either out of respect or presuming that he would pull an Andrea on them. But I would like to see a show in which one of them is brazen enough to try, a newbie perhaps, so we, the viewers, can enjoy the sparks fly. As for Jurgen, he's dead. Let him rest in pieces. G > Who did like Jurgen and understood that he was a decent person . . . who walked and talked rather oddly.