FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-29 00:00:00 - Hot doctor - (isabelle <kadyn@cybercable.fr>)

Am i the only one who noticed how cute the section doctor (dark hair, lovely face) at the beginning of Looking for Michael was? Nikita sure didn't pay attention. I wish TPTB would make him a regular in the show, Michael needs a little competition if you ask me isa

1999-01-30 00:00:00 - Re: Hot doctor - (julie kaye <jrohrer@bellsouth.net>)

I sure did. In fact, the whole 20 some min I was waiting for someone to "find Michael" I was thinking about that hunk. isabelle wrote in message <36B1CC30.6023@cybercable.fr>... >Am i the only one who noticed how cute the section doctor (dark hair, >lovely face) at the beginning of Looking for Michael was?

1999-01-31 00:00:00 - Re: Hot doctor - (Karla <brad_karla_tyler@xxxemail.msn.com>)

I didn't notice the doc, but I noticed the mission leader that was upset about the team dying. I had never noticed him before, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of him.....in more eps that is. <g> Karla isabelle wrote in message <36B1CC30.6023@cybercable.fr>... Am i the only one who noticed how cute the section doctor (dark hair, lovely face) at the beginning of Looking for Michael was? Nikita sure didn't pay attention. I wish TPTB would make him a regular in the show, Michael needs a little competition if you ask me isa

1999-02-01 00:00:00 - Re: Hot doctor - (jencchs@aol.com)