FLM films - My Webpage

2000-08-23 00:00:00 - Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

I am going to insult or be negative or anything, I just got real curious after this debate so I called a local college in the area and asked if there was a IQ test anyone could take just to see what they were at. Ya know, not like the real Mensa or anything but just a normal IQ test, well they sent me to a site they have and I took the test. I was thinking at first, ya know this would be so easy to cheat. They give you a complex math or word problem, just figure it out. Well i quickly found out that wasn't the case. They give you 13 Minutes to complete 39 very difficult quesitons, not nearly enough time to use a pad and pen. In addition for every 30 secs over it reduces your score, and if want to restart it resets the test and changes all the questions. So I decided all cheating aside I would do it then be able to see if I have the right to laugh in Mark's face. (although I am not going to) Well here is the results... Actually I can't just type them, to easy to lie, so let me post the reusults in the email I received... ( I removed the URLS didnt want anyone going to my account site) "You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to bookmark this page's location. Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a remarkable feat for a 13 minute test. Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and that can indicate directions for you to take. Average: 85 - 115 Above average: 115 - 129 Gifted Borderline Genius: 129 - 137 Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 137 - 145 Genius: 145 - 165 High genius: 166 - 180 Highest genius: 181 - 200 Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200 Your General IQ Score is 136 Chris Hadnagy, your 13 unique IQ Scores are available now in a big online report! Bookmark this page now, and later you can review this page again" So after all it looks like I am smarter, better looking and a better fighter than ol'Markey boy....just wanted to share. I hated stooping this low, but I couldn't resist.... I swaer this is the last one. Chris

2000-08-23 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

I MEANT NOT GOING TO INSULT OR BE NEGATIVE...NOT DANG IT!!! Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com> wrote in message news:Z4Ko5.2304$r9.99998@news1.epix.net... > I am going to insult or be negative or anything, I just got real curious > after this debate so I called a local college in the area and asked if there > was a IQ test anyone could take just to see what they were at. Ya know, not > like the real Mensa or anything but just a normal IQ test, well they sent me > to a site they have and I took the test. I was thinking at first, ya know > this would be so easy to cheat. They give you a complex math or word > problem, just figure it out. Well i quickly found out that wasn't the case. > They give you 13 Minutes to complete 39 very difficult quesitons, not nearly > enough time to use a pad and pen. In addition for every 30 secs over it > reduces your score, and if want to restart it resets the test and changes > all the questions. So I decided all cheating aside I would do it then be > able to see if I have the right to laugh in Mark's face. (although I am not > going to) Well here is the results... > > Actually I can't just type them, to easy to lie, so let me post the reusults > in the email I received... > ( I removed the URLS didnt want anyone going to my account site) > > "You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can > use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to > bookmark this page's location. > > Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a > remarkable feat for a 13 minute test. > > Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and > that can indicate directions for you to take. > > Average: 85 - 115 > Above average: 115 - 129 > Gifted Borderline Genius: 129 - 137 > Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 137 - 145 > Genius: 145 - 165 > High genius: 166 - 180 > Highest genius: 181 - 200 > Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200 > > Your General IQ Score is 136 > Chris Hadnagy, your 13 unique IQ Scores are available now in a big online > report! > > Bookmark this page now, and later you can review this page again" > > > So after all it looks like I am smarter, better looking and a better fighter > than ol'Markey boy....just wanted to share. I hated stooping this low, but I > couldn't resist.... > > I swaer this is the last one. > > Chris > > > >

2000-08-23 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (mark5291961@aol.com)

Sorry to disappoint you asshole. But I took the same test. The address is www.iqtest.com. Here are my scores. Now who's laughing. What you didn't tell anyone is that all 39 questions are either true or false. Unlike Chris, I removed my last name. Your General IQ Score is 143. Mark, your 13 unique IQ Scores are available now in a big online report! Bookmark this page now, and later you can review this page again. Order Your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile Now! Your General IQ Score of 143 is actually an average of thirteen separate measurements of your individual mental abilities. For a short time, we will store all your answers which are used to compute your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile. The profile only costs $9.95. It is available to you here, online, now. Subject: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark From: "Christopher Hadnagy" chrish@areesacomputers.com Date: 08/23/2000 2:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id: <Z4Ko5.2304$r9.99998@news1.epix.net> I am going to insult or be negative or anything, I just got real curious after this debate so I called a local college in the area and asked if there was a IQ test anyone could take just to see what they were at. Ya know, not like the real Mensa or anything but just a normal IQ test, well they sent me to a site they have and I took the test. I was thinking at first, ya know this would be so easy to cheat. They give you a complex math or word problem, just figure it out. Well i quickly found out that wasn't the case. They give you 13 Minutes to complete 39 very difficult quesitons, not nearly enough time to use a pad and pen. In addition for every 30 secs over it reduces your score, and if want to restart it resets the test and changes all the questions. So I decided all cheating aside I would do it then be able to see if I have the right to laugh in Mark's face. (although I am not going to) Well here is the results... Actually I can't just type them, to easy to lie, so let me post the reusults in the email I received... ( I removed the URLS didnt want anyone going to my account site) "You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to bookmark this page's location. Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a remarkable feat for a 13 minute test. Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and that can indicate directions for you to take. Average: 85 - 115 Above average: 115 - 129 Gifted Borderline Genius: 129 - 137 Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 137 - 145 Genius: 145 - 165 High genius: 166 - 180 Highest genius: 181 - 200 Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200 Your General IQ Score is 136 Chris Hadnagy, your 13 unique IQ Scores are available now in a big online report! Bookmark this page now, and later you can review this page again" So after all it looks like I am smarter, better looking and a better fighter than ol'Markey boy....just wanted to share. I hated stooping this low, but I couldn't resist.... I swaer this is the last one. Chris

2000-08-23 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (mark5291961@aol.com)

Sorry dude, I beat your score. And unlike you, I left the URL in so anyone of you can go check it out for yourselves. You didn't tell everyone that the questions are all True/False. Not much brain power needed there, ay ol' buddy!!! Like Mega said on Big Brother Chris, "Don't write checks your ass can't cash. Take another test Chris, maybe you'll do better the second time around. And unlike you, I AM laughing at you!!!! Here is the response from the IQ test. ============================== Subj: Your IQ Test Results Date: 08/23/2000 12:15:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time From: edg@iqtest.com (Edg Duveyoung) Reply-to: edg@iqtest.com To: mark5291961@aol.com Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test. Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 143 If you wish to purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile, you can do so by going to this address: http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/options/000823/9670472797285 You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to bookmark this page's location. Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a remarkable feat for a 13 minute test. Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and that can indicate directions for you to take. Average: 85 - 115 Above average: 115 - 125 Gifted Borderline Genius: 125 - 135 Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 135 - 145 Genius: 145 - 165 High genius: 166 - 180 Highest genius: 181 - 200 Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200 Also, we hope that you noticed that we offer a great program for consciousness exploration on the Web site. See our FREE samples of it below. The Complete Consciousness Exploration Program--a set of 180 consciousness exercises is an emotionally powerful, consciousness exploration program that gives you amazing methods to explore, expand, and excite your awareness and maximize your use of your fullest intelligence. You can sample these potent new techniques, for free, right now! Try our three free consciousness exercises on our Web site. You'll be surprised at how immediately effective they are. It takes but a few moments to read an exercise, do the mental techniques, and then judge your results immediately. You'll be amazed at the clarity they IMMEDIATELY bring to your deepest inner dynamics, and you'll actually FEEL the improvements almost instantly. These exercises will involve you emotionally, physically, morally, and spiritually. They are absolutely unique. And THEY'RE FUN! Three Free Exercises: "What Have I Chosen?" In this exercise, you explore the value of innocence in the choices you make daily, and you clarify what your past has to spontaneously offer you. To try it, go to: http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson3.htm "How Do I Mean?" In this exercise, you discover how meaning emerges from consciousness, and you'll see your power to create meaning arbitrarily. To try it, go to: http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson2.htm "Singing Your Self." In this exercise, you find out the difference between thinking a thought and listening to a thought. To try it, go to: http://www.iqtest.com/cons/lesson1.htm We're offering this incredible self-help, set of awareness tools for a special price to you: half off the regular price. You get all 180 exercises for $9.95. By the way, you can designate how you get the exercises--one a day, only on weekends, once a week, etc. Other features of our Web site are: Please go here for an explanation of what an IQ Score is and how it can be used to compare one's abilities to that of others: http://www.iqtest.com/scoreexplain.html Please go here for an explanation of our Complete Personal Intelligence Profile: http://www.iqtest.com/profileexplain.html Please go here for an explanation on how a response to a problem can be analyzed in terms of various types of intelligence being used: http://www.iqtest.com/profileexplain2.html Please go here for a sample/example profile--not your profile, but it shows what your profile would "look like": http://www.iqtest.com/profilesample.html Please go here for a history of the development of this test: http://www.iqtest.com/historytest.html Finally, we hope you appreciate that we seldom write to you unless something important has happened on the site, but if these few times are not welcomed, please go to the following location, and we'll take you off of our mailing lists. http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/remove?email=mark5291961@aol.com Finally, stay tuned for our new test. It's coming out soon, and you'll be amazed at the new format. We'll write when it's available. Best Regards, Edg Duveyoung Self Discovery Workshop http://www.iqtest.com/

2000-08-23 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (mark5291961@aol.com)

Oh and by the way Chris. For someone like you with an alleged IQ of 136, you sure made a lot of spelling errors in your post. Ha, ha, ha.

2000-08-23 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

Sorry for you fag boy, that is the wrong addie. It was a local college. So butt pirate, you can take your 143 home to all your little gay buddies and shove it. I am sure if I was to take a true or false test I could rank there too. Regardless, I highly doubt that you are nearly as smart as my 8 yr old son. See ya round faggot. Chris Mark5291961 <mark5291961@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000823131257.15437.00002463@ng-ch1.aol.com... > Oh and by the way Chris. For someone like you with an alleged IQ of 136, you > sure made a lot of spelling errors in your post. > > Ha, ha, ha.

2000-08-24 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (mark5291961@aol.com)

And Chris can't spell either. Resist isn't spelled "resisit" Swear isn't spelled "swaer"

2000-08-24 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

Ok I will go to his site and do the test, hang on. I am sure I will be higher ranked. But we'll see. Also, he said he was a fag, so I am just calling him a faggot cause that is what he is. Hang on, I will post soon. For both ya faggots Arch <Archieve@juno.com> wrote in message news:8o2ds2$j3a$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > So after all it looks like I am smarter, better looking and a better > fighter than ol'Markey boy....just wanted to share. I hated stooping > this low, but I couldn't resist.... > > ****** Chris, did I miss something? Where is the addy to the test you > have taken? In another one of your reply to Mark, you have told him > that the both of you have taken different tests. He has posted the addy > to the test he has taken and he has taken it online. Correct me if I am > wrong, but didn't your IQ test come from online as well? > > Another question for you. Did you meet Mark in person? You say you are > smarter than he is, his test scores were higher than yours. You said > that you are better looking, are you sure of that or are you going by > your gut feeling? You can't compare yourself to him, if you didn't see > him. You may think you are better looking, but that doesn't mean that > it is true. > > You have called him a faggot in another reply. Where do you get that > from? I hope not from his writing and I hope not because he post things > you don't like. To say you dislike Mark so much, you surely do love > posting to his thread. Are you trying to tell us something? > > What makes Mark a faggot? Do you find Mark attractive? Does he type his > words a certain way that makes you jump up for joy? > > What will you say that is better on you next? The thing that hangs > between your legs? For your sake, I hope you don't go there. > > > > > I swaer this is the last one. > > ***** Sure it is! ***************************************** > > > Chris > > > > > > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > Before you buy.

2000-08-24 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

Well fag-boy here it is for ya http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/options/000824/9671379046846 I am sure you will have some excuse as to why you are still better, but never the less it is there. Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com> wrote in message news:6Jcp5.2946$r9.146374@news1.epix.net... > Ok I will go to his site and do the test, hang on. I am sure I will be > higher ranked. But we'll see. Also, he said he was a fag, so I am just > calling him a faggot cause that is what he is. > Hang on, I will post soon. > For both ya faggots > > Arch <Archieve@juno.com> wrote in message > news:8o2ds2$j3a$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > > So after all it looks like I am smarter, better looking and a better > > fighter than ol'Markey boy....just wanted to share. I hated stooping > > this low, but I couldn't resist.... > > > > ****** Chris, did I miss something? Where is the addy to the test you > > have taken? In another one of your reply to Mark, you have told him > > that the both of you have taken different tests. He has posted the addy > > to the test he has taken and he has taken it online. Correct me if I am > > wrong, but didn't your IQ test come from online as well? > > > > Another question for you. Did you meet Mark in person? You say you are > > smarter than he is, his test scores were higher than yours. You said > > that you are better looking, are you sure of that or are you going by > > your gut feeling? You can't compare yourself to him, if you didn't see > > him. You may think you are better looking, but that doesn't mean that > > it is true. > > > > You have called him a faggot in another reply. Where do you get that > > from? I hope not from his writing and I hope not because he post things > > you don't like. To say you dislike Mark so much, you surely do love > > posting to his thread. Are you trying to tell us something? > > > > What makes Mark a faggot? Do you find Mark attractive? Does he type his > > words a certain way that makes you jump up for joy? > > > > What will you say that is better on you next? The thing that hangs > > between your legs? For your sake, I hope you don't go there. > > > > > > > > I swaer this is the last one. > > > > ***** Sure it is! ***************************************** > > > > > Chris > > > > > > > > > > > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > > Before you buy. > >

2000-08-24 01:21:44+00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (newboy5@aol.com)

Sorry Chris, I took the same IQ test and my score was 143. Unlike you, I left the URL of my test in so you can check for yourself. What you didn't tell the rest of the newsgroup is that the 39 questions were all True/False. Not much brain power needed there, huh? In any event, I still proved that I'm smarter than you. Like Will said on Big Brother, "Don't write checks your ass can't cash." And guess what, you're still a loser because I CAN kick your ass. Here are my results ============================================================= Subj: Your IQ Test Results Date: 08/23/2000 12:15:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time From: edg@iqtest.com (Edg Duveyoung) Reply-to: edg@iqtest.com To: mark5291961@aol.com Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test. Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 143 If you wish to purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile, you can do so by going to this address: http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/options/000823/9670472797285 You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to bookmark this page's location. Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a remarkable feat for a 13 minute test. Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and that can indicate directions for you to take. Average: 85 - 115 Above average: 115 - 125 Gifted Borderline Genius: 125 - 135 Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 135 - 145 Genius: 145 - 165 High genius: 166 - 180 Highest genius: 181 - 200 Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200 ============================================================= This is your score response Your General IQ Score is 136 ,Chris Hadnagy, your 13 unique IQ Scores are available now in a big online report! Subject: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark From: "Christopher Hadnagy" chrish@areesacomputers.com Date: 08/23/2000 02:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id: <Z4Ko5.2304$r9.99998@news1.epix.net> I am going to insult or be negative or anything, I just got real curious after this debate so I called a local college in the area and asked if there was a IQ test anyone could take just to see what they were at. Ya know, not like the real Mensa or anything but just a normal IQ test, well they sent me to a site they have and I took the test. I was thinking at first, ya know this would be so easy to cheat. They give you a complex math or word problem, just figure it out. Well i quickly found out that wasn't the case. They give you 13 Minutes to complete 39 very difficult quesitons, not nearly enough time to use a pad and pen. In addition for every 30 secs over it reduces your score, and if want to restart it resets the test and changes all the questions. So I decided all cheating aside I would do it then be able to see if I have the right to laugh in Mark's face. (although I am not going to) Well here is the results... Actually I can't just type them, to easy to lie, so let me post the reusults in the email I received... ( I removed the URLS didnt want anyone going to my account site) "You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to bookmark this page's location. Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a remarkable feat for a 13 minute test. Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and that can indicate directions for you to take. Average: 85 - 115 Above average: 115 - 129 Gifted Borderline Genius: 129 - 137 Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 137 - 145 Genius: 145 - 165 High genius: 166 - 180 Highest genius: 181 - 200 Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200

2000-08-24 06:03:53+00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (Arch <Archieve@juno.com>)

[...]

2000-08-25 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

Just as I thought you and your gay buddy won't respond after I blow both of you away int he IQ test...sorry fags Arch <Archieve@juno.com> wrote in message news:8o2ds2$j3a$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > So after all it looks like I am smarter, better looking and a better > fighter than ol'Markey boy....just wanted to share. I hated stooping > this low, but I couldn't resist.... > > ****** Chris, did I miss something? Where is the addy to the test you > have taken? In another one of your reply to Mark, you have told him > that the both of you have taken different tests. He has posted the addy > to the test he has taken and he has taken it online. Correct me if I am > wrong, but didn't your IQ test come from online as well? > > Another question for you. Did you meet Mark in person? You say you are > smarter than he is, his test scores were higher than yours. You said > that you are better looking, are you sure of that or are you going by > your gut feeling? You can't compare yourself to him, if you didn't see > him. You may think you are better looking, but that doesn't mean that > it is true. > > You have called him a faggot in another reply. Where do you get that > from? I hope not from his writing and I hope not because he post things > you don't like. To say you dislike Mark so much, you surely do love > posting to his thread. Are you trying to tell us something? > > What makes Mark a faggot? Do you find Mark attractive? Does he type his > words a certain way that makes you jump up for joy? > > What will you say that is better on you next? The thing that hangs > between your legs? For your sake, I hope you don't go there. > > > > > I swaer this is the last one. > > ***** Sure it is! ***************************************** > > > Chris > > > > > > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > Before you buy.

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (RuthAlice Anderson <ruthhalis@teleport.com>)

Sorry, but IQ is highly overrated. I have a high IQ. Nevertheless, I invariably spend an hour every Sunday watching a TV show with highly implausible plots, peopled with unlikeable characters who spend more time fighting amongst themselves than fighting the enemy. Obviously, a high IQ doesn't insulate me from couch potato addiction to LFN. Because I am smart and schools can't resist testing their exceptional students, I have taken doznes of different IQ tests over many years. I have taken tests that require fill in the blank answers (the least precise) to those requiring manipulation of objects, puzzle-solving, spatial relationship testing and a host of others. I have even taken IQ tests that are administered one-on-one orally with no written answers or reading, based totally on visual and aural cues with exercises such as having the tester read a list of ten 4 or 5 digit numbers that I had to repeat back in reverse order or give a list of 5 three digit numbers that I had to give back in the same order, but multiplied by 3.) I have assembled I don't know how many dodecahedrons from pieces of wood in timed tests. (They give you a bunch of pieces of wood and you have to figure out what geometric object they will form.) My test scores have varied widely leading me to conclude that they are imprecise. I have tested as low as 167 and as high as 239. That's a lot of variance, so I wonder what causes such widely varying scores and how valid the scores may be. It seems to me that IQ scores should come with a margin of error of +/- 72, at least in my case. Certainly, any reasonable margin of error would put the two of you pretty darn close to each other. I also think it's an error for any of us to view our IQ as a personal accomplishment. The greatest influences on IQ are our genes, good nutrition in our developing years and the nurturing our parents provided us. When many of the factors that influence our IQ were actively determining our potential, we were still in diapers. The real question, I think, is what we do with our intelligence. I am not impressed with the way either one of you are using it right now. RuthAlice Anderson

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (captanne@aol.com)

>I have a high IQ. Nevertheless, I invariably >spend an hour every Sunday watching a TV show with highly implausible plots, >peopled with unlikeable characters who spend more time fighting amongst >themselves than fighting the enemy. Obviously, a high IQ doesn't insulate me >from couch potato addiction to LFN. > Prevention? How about attraction!? I have found the brightest people are attracted to this show. I'm going to brazenly use your post to make a point. Hope you don't mind. :) I am the first person guilty of televsion snobbery. I don't watch the thing. Didn't own a tv until two years ago. I couldn't tell you anything about Survivor except what I've read in the papers. And, frankly, except for witnessing the phenomenon, I couldn't care less about it. I couldn't sit through a sitcom if you paid me. The thing about LFN is......it makes the viewer ENGAGE, to THINK, to CONNECT THE DOTS on your own. That's what's made it so brilliant. That and an ensemble cast, crew, production team, and writers that caught lightening in a bottle. So, LFN fans! More power to ya! We're all smart for being where we are. IQ tests are fine. But, they are only meaningful in academia. Anne (Mensa member since 1983. For what it's worth. We're a buncha geeks anyway.)

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (RuthAlice Anderson <ruthhalis@teleport.com>)

> > > Prevention? How about attraction!? > I have found the brightest people are attracted to this show. > > I'm going to brazenly use your post to make a point. Hope you don't mind. :) > > I am the first person guilty of televsion snobbery. I don't watch the thing. > Didn't own a tv until two years ago. > I don't mind. I love the show. Why else would I read a newsgroup about it? Perhaps you are right when you ascribe its appeal to the need to connect the dots. In literature, I prefer writers who show and don't tell. I hate being treated like someone who needs things explained. I also think there is real chemistry at play in LFN. There is the Michael-Nikita relationship, the Operations-Madelaine relationship and the friendship between Walter and Birkoff (sigh) and Michael and Nikita. Also, there are those gorgeous outfits Nikita wears. It's like a weekly visit to firstview.com without download waits. RuthAlice

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (captanne@aol.com)

>In literature, I prefer writers who show and don't tell. I hate being >treated like someone who needs things explained. > Isn't that the greatest? >I also think there is real chemistry at play in LFN. Yes. Absolutely. >Also, there are those gorgeous >outfits Nikita wears. It's like a weekly visit to firstview.com without >download >waits. Not to mention......Michael. Anne

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (Arch <Archieve@juno.com>)

In article <9atp5.3540$r9.173686@news1.epix.net>, "Christopher Hadnagy" <chrish@areesacomputers.com> wrote: > Just as I thought you and your gay buddy won't respond after I blow both of > you away int he IQ test...sorry fags ******* LOL Chrissy!, I am not a guy. I am a 100% woman. Don't playa hate me! Don't worry, you aren't the first guy that can't handle a real woman. No wonder your name is Christopher. I know another boy that thinks he is a match for me, he goes by the name Chris. By any chance are you kin to him or are you him? The both of you have the abreviation CH. What color panties do you wear Chrissy? Are they red with lace and do you do the twist in them? You can come out of the closet Chrissy online. I am sure your wife or girlfriend or even boyfriend wouldn't mind you telling everyone, your little dark secret. ************************ Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (mark5291961@aol.com)

Way to go, Arch. I guess little "Chrissy" ran away cryiny to his mama.

2000-08-27 02:23:07+00:00 - Re: Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

Some of those tests sound like a torture session..hehe. Something operations would make ya do before he canceled ya.... RuthAlice Anderson <ruthhalis@teleport.com> wrote in message news:39A82C84.FCC2F736@teleport.com... > Sorry, but IQ is highly overrated. I have a high IQ. Nevertheless, I invariably > spend an hour every Sunday watching a TV show with highly implausible plots, > peopled with unlikeable characters who spend more time fighting amongst > themselves than fighting the enemy. Obviously, a high IQ doesn't insulate me > from couch potato addiction to LFN. > > Because I am smart and schools can't resist testing their exceptional students, > I have taken doznes of different IQ tests over many years. I have taken tests > that require fill in the blank answers (the least precise) to those requiring > manipulation of objects, puzzle-solving, spatial relationship testing and a host > of others. I have even taken IQ tests that are administered one-on-one orally > with no written answers or reading, based totally on visual and aural cues with > exercises such as having the tester read a list of ten 4 or 5 digit numbers that > I had to repeat back in reverse order or give a list of 5 three digit numbers > that I had to give back in the same order, but multiplied by 3.) I have > assembled I don't know how many dodecahedrons from pieces of wood in timed > tests. (They give you a bunch of pieces of wood and you have to figure out what > geometric object they will form.) > > > My test scores have varied widely leading me to conclude that they are > imprecise. I have tested as low as 167 and as high as 239. That's a lot of > variance, so I wonder what causes such widely varying scores and how valid the > scores may be. It seems to me that IQ scores should come with a margin of error > of +/- 72, at least in my case. Certainly, any reasonable margin of error would > put the two of you pretty darn close to each other. > > I also think it's an error for any of us to view our IQ as a personal > accomplishment. The greatest influences on IQ are our genes, good nutrition in > our developing years and the nurturing our parents provided us. When many of > the factors that influence our IQ were actively determining our potential, we > were still in diapers. > > The real question, I think, is what we do with our intelligence. I am not > impressed with the way either one of you are using it right now. > > > RuthAlice Anderson >

2000-08-28 00:00:00 - Sorry I couldn't resisit guys...for Mark - (markispathetic@aol.com)

Mark5291961 wrote: > > And Chris can't spell either. > Resist isn't spelled "resisit" AND on 26 Aug 2000 added: >Way to go, Arch. I guess little "Chrissy" ran away cryiny to his mama. --Well, I hate to break it to you Mark5291961, but the correct spelling of your truly pathetic, holier-than-thou-(wannabe) taunt is CRYING.