FLM films - My Webpage

1999-06-06 00:00:00 - Tonights Eps - (darsy <darsy@pathfindermail.com>)

There are two shows on tonight, are both of them new? Was Cat and Mouse on before, and if so, which one was it? I've taped them, I just haven't gone back and labeled them! darsy

1999-06-06 00:00:00 - Re: Tonights Eps - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Cat and Mouse was the 6th 3rd Season ep. The one with the fake Nikita. Colin darsy <darsy@pathfindermail.com> wrote in message news:375A40A8.484C@pathfindermail.com... > There are two shows on tonight, are both of them new? Was Cat and > Mouse on before, and if so, which one was it? I've taped them, I just > haven't gone back and labeled them! > > darsy

1999-06-06 00:00:00 - Re: Tonights Eps - (darsy <darsy@pathfindermail.com>)

Colin Whipple wrote: > > Cat and Mouse was the 6th 3rd Season ep. The one with the fake Nikita. > > Colin > Thanks Colin, I'm still so very excited we're getting a new ep! darsy