FLM films - My Webpage

1998-07-21 00:00:00 - Re: Im back! - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

Hello again! glad you are up and running. Considering that since this morning (a mere 10 hours ago) there were 50 new messages on the server, and based on what I experienced after coming back from vacation a month ago....it may be best to read the lead in the thread, decide if you are interested or not, and move on from there! Unless of course you want to practice your blank Michael stare....staring at the computer with determination not to let on that you might rather be doing something else, like getting on with life. LOL you missed the discussion of Old Habits....which I recommend as good reading. Suzita (still trying to lose the 'stare') :-) LaFanNKTA wrote in message <1998072202222700.WAA12679@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >919 postings... I am afraid.. ....very afraid!!! > >almost two weeks ago I took my little baby Mac in for a simple upgrade when >tragedy struck. It seems there was a slight anomaly in my ROM cache chip. My >personal Birkoff, who's name is buddy broke me the sad news that it may take a >while to find one, so he set up a misson profile and went to work. 12 days and >919 postings and a full mailbox later, my Mac came out of mandatory refusal and >is now in it's happy little home!!! > >I actually missed you guys!!! > >My question is can any human being please synopsize the last 12 day's for me??? >How about what threads were the best.??? Or should I mark all read and get on >with my life???? >Denise- LaFanNKTA@aol

1998-07-21 00:00:00 - Re: Im back! - (Kat <kathe001@email.msn.com>)

For use of Section Language, I give your post a 10. Kat...my advice is skim. LaFanNKTA wrote in message <1998072202222700.WAA12679@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >919 postings... I am afraid.. ....very afraid!!! > >almost two weeks ago I took my little baby Mac in for a simple upgrade when >tragedy struck. It seems there was a slight anomaly in my ROM cache chip. My >personal Birkoff, who's name is buddy broke me the sad news that it may take a >while to find one, so he set up a misson profile and went to work. 12 days and >919 postings and a full mailbox later, my Mac came out of mandatory refusal and >is now in it's happy little home!!! > >I actually missed you guys!!! > >My question is can any human being please synopsize the last 12 day's for me??? >How about what threads were the best.??? Or should I mark all read and get on >with my life???? >Denise- LaFanNKTA@aol

1998-07-22 00:00:00 - Im back! - (lafannkta@aol.com)

919 postings... I am afraid.. ....very afraid!!! almost two weeks ago I took my little baby Mac in for a simple upgrade when tragedy struck. It seems there was a slight anomaly in my ROM cache chip. My personal Birkoff, who's name is buddy broke me the sad news that it may take a while to find one, so he set up a misson profile and went to work. 12 days and 919 postings and a full mailbox later, my Mac came out of mandatory refusal and is now in it's happy little home!!! I actually missed you guys!!! My question is can any human being please synopsize the last 12 day's for me??? How about what threads were the best.??? Or should I mark all read and get on with my life???? Denise- LaFanNKTA@aol

1998-07-22 00:00:00 - Re: Im back! - (beck92856@aol.com)

Denise, personally, I would mark them all read and get on with life! There was nothing so earth-shattering that you couldn't afford to miss! If, however, you enjoy controversy, take a peek at the strands referring to Susan's now infamous chat - feelings ran high there! Glad to have you back up and running! Gudrun, always happy to have another Mac-head to talk to