FLM films - My Webpage

1998-08-04 00:00:00 - Re: goatee group - (lido2@aol.com)

Mac wrote: >should there be an * by the NG folks who have seen the goatee man? he >was on the elevator after the mission behing M and N!!!! he exists! Mac, I saw that and I don't believe that was the goatee man. I went back on it twice. It looked like him but I don't think it was. . I did see him when Michael and A first go out to dance and Michael gives him a stare and a nod(did anyone else notice this?) Then the camra shows Nikita walking and you see him right behind her as she walks by. Bye Livia

1998-08-04 00:00:00 - Re: goatee group - (kafkaesque@NOSPAMmindspring.com)

lido2@aol.com (LIDO2) wrote: > >I saw that and I don't believe that was the goatee man. I went back on it >twice. It looked like him but I don't think it was. >. >I did see him when Michael and A first go out to dance and Michael gives him a >stare and a nod(did anyone else notice this?) Then the camra shows Nikita >walking and you see him right behind her as she walks by. > > >Bye >Livia I noticed Nikita giving that nod, but by then I had seen several goatee-guy-lookalikes that I wasn't sure if it was really him or not. -- Ellen S.

1998-08-04 00:00:00 - Re: goatee group - (JWaters <jwater3@ibm.net>)

I thought I saw someone that looked like the goatee guy but without the goatee during the party scene. He still had a mustache. I saw him staring at Nikita as she walked by. Maybe I'm just seeing things.

1998-08-04 00:00:00 - goatee group - (mac <dkmac@concentric.net>)

should there be an * by the NG folks who have seen the goatee man? he was on the elevator after the mission behing M and N!!!! he exists! i think michael and nikita by necessity of their past demons and section constraints are moving toward a zen relationship (she is already meditating and remaining silent and detached when michael hits on other women) and if she and michael are together it is a "moment" and when they are not "it is a not moment" one does not have anything to do with the other--with death walking with them daily, there are no commitments, no permanent attachments, no "owning" another--it is as michael said to andrea--"just pleasure" and least you forget what happened to belinda and walter when they tried to make something exclusive......? they ones who survive in section one have pleasure when it is available and allow it not to be when its not. mac

1998-08-05 00:00:00 - Re: goatee group - (BJ Nelson <bne651@airmail.net>)

Granvia wrote in message <1998080502132800.WAA16176@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >> >>I noticed Nikita giving that nod, but by then I had seen several >>goatee-guy-lookalikes that I wasn't sure if it was really him or not. >> >> >>-- >>Ellen S. > >I didn't even notice the Goatee man, and I've seen the episode three times. I >wasn't in a Goatee kind of mind, I guess. > >G Okay - I came into this *Goatee Man Awareness Group* kind of late <g>, and have been going back and checking my tapes to find him in prior eps. I've looked very carefully at this (OP) ep three times and he is shown only once. When Michael and Andrea are walking into the dance room there is a man sitting to the side who sort of nods at Michael. He is NOT Goatee man - although there is a similarity. He is also seen when they are returning from the mission, as the four of them are getting off the elevator - Michael, Andrea, Nikita, and this other man who sorta looks like Goatee Man, but isn't. The only time Goatee Man is shown is in the dance room - Nikita is walking by and Goatee Man is in the background - just looking. Beej

1998-08-05 00:00:00 - Re: goatee group - (granvia@aol.com)

1998-08-05 00:00:00 - Re: goatee group - (Cheryl Olds <CLO348@worldnet.att.net>)

There was a very clean cut operative as they entered the function but that was not GoateeMan....he was the one watching Nikita as she walked past the mirror on her way to the stairs. Cheryl > JWaters wrote in message <35c7a543.0@news1.ibm.net>... >I thought I saw someone that looked like the goatee guy but without the >goatee during the party scene. He still had a mustache. I saw him staring >at Nikita as she walked by. Maybe I'm just seeing things. > >

1998-08-06 00:00:00 - Re: goatee group - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)