FLM films - My Webpage

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Julie A,. Peronto wrote in message <36298429.10BF4AC9@bellsouth.net>... >I never said I didn't like him :-). Actually, I think the character is too >inconsistent to get much of a feel for. I'd really like to find out more about >him in season 3, especially how he managed to keep his men together while they >were in a prison camp during Vietnam, & how he managed to get the support needed >from others to stage the coup of Section from Adrian. It seems to me that those >two things in particular would take someone that others feel an extreme loyalty >to & his personality just doesn't lend itself to inspiring loyalty. Of the main characters, I think Ops is the least revealed. We need to know more about who he is and how he got that way. Colin

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - (goddenport@aol.com)

Hee hee....this is a fun discussion topic! (rooting for Nikita in every round!) Imagine if they had a slime-of-the-week special episode of "Deathmatch..." (forgive me for bringing this up again, but I would love to see Suba as a claymation figure beating up Petrosian!) -Goddenport, #1 Von Flores fan

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - (granvia@aol.com)

I just saw MTV's CDM for the first time. Damn those claymations are violent! The matches I saw were: Barbra Streisand vs. Aretha Franklin Bill Gates vs. Michael Flatly (Lord of the Dance) Leonard DiCaprio vs. Jack Nicholson The match between Bill Gates vs Michael Flatley was funny. How could you not laugh seeing BG being beaten bloody by MF's dancing feet? Leo lost to Jack, who also lost because all of Leo's female fans rioted and beat him to a pulp! The bloodiest match was between the women. They wielded medieval weapons. Barb's arm got caught in one of those spiky ball thingies and severely wounded herself. She countered by cutting off Aretha's left arm at the shoulder with a battle axe, which was after she gouged a part of her right arm. Ohh, the blood letting! In retaliation, Aretha grabbed a plague-ridden rat and tossed it in Barb's water bucket, then played dead. Barb thought she won, drank the water and started turning veiny, then black, then purple and green as her skin rolled off and bloody flesh started to fall. Finally, She disintegrated into a pool of multicolored clay. Triumphant, One Arm Bandit Aretha got up and claimed victory. Oh, did I say they were wearing evening dresses and high heels? G > I laughed despite myself. Damn thing is too violent! " Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - (revans7877@aol.com)

you should have seen the one with Prince Charles vs. the artist formerly known as Prince that was funny A>A>M> "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love machine ......."

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - LFN Celebrity Death Match - (ARCH@my-dejanews.com)

I don't know if any of you watch MTV and have seen Celebrity Death Match, but it is funny. I wonder who would win if the cast of LFN were in that ring fighting. They would have a time trying to hurt Maddy, she is a fighter. Maddy will make sure she has her torture chair in the ring. Birky probably would run, then again, I believe if you get him in a tight corner, he will kill you out of fear. He probably would throw killer oreo's at them. Walter would bring in secret weapons to help him in the fight. Michael would just give them one of his famous sexy stares that shoots out lazers at them. I don't know what Operation or Nikita would use, but hey that would be a block buster fight. -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - (granvia@aol.com)

Madeline might not want to get her hands dirty. She would probably tag the Torture Twins and instruct them from the corner. Ops would probably s--t his well-tailored pants after finding himself in a room without protective glass, and desperately look for Madeline to help him. Madeline would take her time weighing the consequences of Section without Operations before sending her TTs over. Nikita . . . Nikita would be invaded by the spirit of Peta Wilson, climb the ropes and scream "Woohoo!" at the top of her lungs before rushing her opponent and crushing him to death with bear hugs. G > I like this! " Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - (revans7877@aol.com)

I'd put my money on Madaline winning mainly because she'd hide in the corner till everybody else beat each other to a bloody pulp then hit the last person standing with a chair and claim the victory A>A>M> "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love machine ......."

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - ("Julie A,. Peronto" <jperonto@bellsouth.net>)

So you think that Ops is a coward? Or that he is a fraidy cat? Personally, I think that he's a back stabbing, self interested, rat bastard, but I don't take him to be a coward. JMHO, of course :-). Julie Granvia wrote: <some parts snipped> > Ops would probably s--t his well-tailored pants after finding himself in a room > without protective glass, and desperately look for Madeline to help him. > Madeline would take her time weighing the consequences of Section without > Operations before sending her TTs over. > > > G > I like this!

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - (revans7877@aol.com)

> >So you think that Ops is a coward? Or that he is a fraidy cat? >Personally, I think that he's a back stabbing, self interested, rat >bastard, but I don't take him to be a coward. JMHO, of course :-). > >Julie so it's safe to say you don't like him right? A>A>M> "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love machine ......."

1998-10-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - ("Julie A,. Peronto" <jperonto@bellsouth.net>)

I never said I didn't like him :-). Actually, I think the character is too inconsistent to get much of a feel for. I'd really like to find out more about him in season 3, especially how he managed to keep his men together while they were in a prison camp during Vietnam, & how he managed to get the support needed from others to stage the coup of Section from Adrian. It seems to me that those two things in particular would take someone that others feel an extreme loyalty to & his personality just doesn't lend itself to inspiring loyalty. REvans7877 wrote: > > so it's safe to say you don't like him right? > A>A>M> > > "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love > machine ......."

1998-10-19 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

I saw that. So that's what that was. Hysterical! when Queen Elizabeth gave Charles the polo mallet and he then his the Artist over the head. hehehe. Hey. I love Prince...he will always be that to me. Suzita REvans7877 wrote in message <19981018160032.19773.00002382@ng04.aol.com>... >you should have seen the one with Prince Charles vs. the artist formerly known >as Prince that was funny >A>A>M> > > >"Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love >machine ......."

1998-10-19 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Celebrity Death Match - (revans7877@aol.com)

and then he attacked her at the end of the match and then she beat him like he stole something A>A>M> "Move over baby, give me the keys I'm going try to tame your little red love machine ......."